So, you want an avatar?

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

So, you want an avatar?

Getting an avatar is super simple!

First, you have to pick a picture from your computer or the internet. Make sure the size doesn't exceed 140x140 pixels.

Can't find a picture you like? We have many members here that would love to help, just ask. :)

Once you have the avatar you'd like, here's how to put it on. Just under the header is User Control Panel, click on it.

Then click on Profile.

Then click on Edit Avatar, and upload your image!

If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to ask! :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

God's Girl wrote:Can't find a picture you like? We have many members here that would love to help, just ask. :)
Like whom, may I ask?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:
God's Girl wrote:Can't find a picture you like? We have many members here that would love to help, just ask. :)
Like whom, may I ask?
Me! :)

Some other members who are great at making avatars are snubs & Samantha14, but if you like a member's avatar, just ask, and I'm sure they'd be happy to help you make one or direct you to who made it. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Agent 86
Caramel Crunch

Or me! I could do it!
I might not find a picture off the web for you, but I can do some cool things. :)
This is a block of text. I'm not sure why I put this here, or why you are reading this. Well, I guess I should say something witty here.. I'm not going to, but you'll probably stick around just in case I change my mind. Um.. Running out of things to say.. Wait, you're still reading this? OK, that's too much, stop. Seriously, STOP.
Rebel.
http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I'm pretty good at making avitars and sigs... I find it quite fun :)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I enjoy that kind of thing, too.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Can anybody do a horse?
My mom helped me resize the picture of
<----Molly
the cat, but I like horses better.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Do you have a favorite breed of horses?
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Ooooh, Arabians!!!
~Cowgirl Forever~
Chocolate Chip

I need some help please!!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

~Cowgirl Forever~ wrote:I need some help please!!
What sort of avatar would you like?
~Cowgirl Forever~
Chocolate Chip

Can we do this?

-- Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:58 pm --

Sorry i tried to copy a pic it didn't work though.could we do a cowgirl saying.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

~Cowgirl Forever~ wrote:Can we do this?

-- Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:58 pm --

Sorry i tried to copy a pic it didn't work though.could we do a cowgirl saying.
What kind of saying?
~Cowgirl Forever~
Chocolate Chip

I can do anything on the back of my horse? Like that maybe
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

~Cowgirl Forever~ wrote:I can do anything on the back of my horse? Like that maybe
How's this look?

Image\

ETA: Here's a matching signature:

sing
Raspberry Ripple

can anybody get me a piano avatar? or music notes? cuz that would be AWESOME!!!!

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
~Cowgirl Forever~
Chocolate Chip

That looks amazing!

-- Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:48 pm --

Thank you sooooooo much
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

sing wrote:can anybody get me a piano avatar? or music notes? cuz that would be AWESOME!!!!

~Cowgirl Forever~
Chocolate Chip

What is the URL code
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

~Cowgirl Forever~ wrote:What is the URL code
To get the URL code, right click on the image, and either hit "View Image" and use the URL at the top of the page, or hit "Save Image As" and save it to your computer, and use it there.

Here's the Img code for the signature:

Code: Select all

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy106/Godsgirl6153/Sunrise_Silhouette_Cowgirl_Photo_E4C8654c_zpsd5c47d88.png[/img]
(And sing, here's your img code for the signature I made you:)

Code: Select all

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy106/Godsgirl6153/1485072c_zps1ff9ff2e.png[/img]