So, you want an avatar?

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Conniekendall fan wrote:Can you make me an avatar with connie and jason in love? i'd really appreciate it.
If there was such a picture, I could maybe do so. But, as it isn't canon, there is no picture of it. :P

Sorry.
Paoli wrote:That is awesome. Could I have a sig like that with my name on it please?

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/tYrqwZy.png[/img]
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Paoli
Vanilla

Thank you so much!
Conniekendall fan
Strawberry

Is there a picture of say, Narnia?
Constance Kendall
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

Sorry if this has already been asked but how do you make a normal picture you have on your phone into the size it needs to be to make it a Avatar?
Aha suh dude
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

AuntSarah wrote:Sorry if this has already been asked but how do you make a normal picture you have on your phone into the size it needs to be to make it a Avatar?
You'll have to use an app to resize the image to be 140x140, then upload it to a hosting site, like imgur, then you can use it as an avatar.

I hope that helps.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

Belle wrote:
AuntSarah wrote:Sorry if this has already been asked but how do you make a normal picture you have on your phone into the size it needs to be to make it a Avatar?
You'll have to use an app to resize the image to be 140x140, then upload it to a hosting site, like imgur, then you can use it as an avatar.

I hope that helps.
Yes! Thank you!
Aha suh dude
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I would like a Sonic the Hedgehog sig in the style of the Zelda signatures pls.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: