Questions for Admins/Mods

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Are the topics you're trying to post in locked?
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

SW, I mean the "bump topic" feature where you can bump a topic without having to post in it. EDIT: Also, why can't I delete my posts if they are not the last post.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

After googling it, I believe the only people able to bump topics are the original poster and the last poster.

Posts must be 10 days old to be bumped. I'm not sure what you mean by your last question, can you clarify?
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I can not deleted my posts if they are not the last one posted.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I believe phpbb functions that way on purpose, so as not to allow deleting posts that could lend context to a thread (a debate, etc.). If you need an old post deleted, feel free to PM it to a mod or admin and we'll review it and see if it can be deleted.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

SirWhit wrote:I believe phpbb functions that way on purpose, so as not to allow deleting posts that could lend context to a thread (a debate, etc.). If you need an old post deleted, feel free to PM it to a mod or admin and we'll review it and see if it can be deleted.
Ok. Also why is there not a quick reply on the Game Room but there is on the Debate hall since thought out arguments are important there more than the Game Room.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

There's no quick reply for Game Room to prevent spamming from being quite as easy. As for the Debate Hall, I'm not specifically sure why it's enabled there other than the fact that it's enabled everywhere else.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Than shouldn't you disable it?
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Why? There's not really a good reason to do so, in the admin's opinion, and it may even be a good thing, since it makes it easier to scroll up and read previous posts.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I didn't even know it was possible to bump a topic without posting in it. O.o

edit: it works. \:D/
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Why can I not bump a topic, I haven't been able to for a month.
You mean you post and it doesn't come to the surface? O.o
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I was talking about the bump topic feature where you can bump the topic up if you were the original poster, or the last poster, and it hasn't been bumped in 10 days using that feature.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I don't have a question, I just wanted to comment that it's my favorite thing ever how cr*p gets replaced by [censored]. It always makes me think there was a way worse word there to begin with. :anxious:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

T.S. (myself) wrote:I don't have a question, I just wanted to comment that it's my favorite thing ever how cr*p gets replaced by [censored]. It always makes me think there was a way worse word there to begin with. :anxious:
Heh.

I love how the Bible is censored here. :mrgreen:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Is there a good way to get historical statistics on the number of posts on the Soda Shop at a given time?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Hey I can't find how to change my board setting anymore. :( ALSO MINE WAS CHANGED FOR NO APPARENT REASON. :x How do I do it?

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Miss Friendship wrote:Hey I can't find how to change my board setting anymore. :( ALSO MINE WAS CHANGED FOR NO APPARENT REASON. :x How do I do it?
I adore the new board style. The cobalt blue is wonderful, and even I believe it's temporary, I plan on using it as long as possible. :yes:

Thank you for the people who worked on this. :inlove:
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

But how do I change mine back to what I want? o_0

Tarol
Peach Cobbler

This is literally awful. How do you guy stand the normal SS theme? I'm dying here. SOMEONE. HELP ME. WHY ISN'T ACID TECH AVAILABLE ANYMORE.
xo eht haiasi-
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Isaiah the Ox wrote:This is literally awful. How do you guy stand the normal SS theme? I'm dying here. SOMEONE. HELP ME. WHY ISN'T ACID TECH AVAILABLE ANYMORE.
I CANT TELL IF THINGS ARE READ OR UNREAD. This... huge mix up of white and flaky ice cream cones IS GOING TO KILL ME. :mad: