Page 6 of 75

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:23 pm
by Suzy Lou Foolish
Thanks, Hannah:) I like your name, too! I have a dear friend named Hannah, and now (if you'll consent to being my friend, haha) I have two friends named Hannah!:D

And Stella- Hi, its nice to meet you.:) Speaking of names...your fish has a quit unusual and interesting name! I must ask, where did you come up with it?

Re: Hi nice to meet u!

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:16 am
by HannahJ.
suzylou wrote:
Ya think? Thats awesome! Have you written a 'about me' thing yet?
What's that?

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:23 am
by HannahJ.
suzylou wrote:Thanks, Hannah:) I like your name, too! I have a dear friend named Hannah, and now (if you'll consent to being my friend, haha) I have two friends named Hannah!:D

And Stella- Hi, its nice to meet you.:) Speaking of names...your fish has a quit unusual and interesting name! I must ask, where did you come up with it?
I will. I also have a somewhat friend named Hannah so now I have two too! LOL!

Re: Hi nice to meet u!

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:11 am
by HannahJ.
Do you like Emily Jones?

Re: Hi nice to meet u!

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:25 am
by Suzy Lou Foolish
HannahJ. wrote:
suzylou wrote:
Ya think? Thats awesome! Have you written a 'about me' thing yet?
What's that?
An introduction...I didn't see if you introduced yourself yet on any of the post...I did a little introduction of myself on the bulletin board not to long ago as well and I looked to see if you wrote one on there but I didn't see one. You should tell us more about yourself on this post!

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:23 am
by Tea Ess
It's nice to meet both of you!

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:03 pm
by Suzy Lou Foolish
T.S. (myself) wrote:It's nice to meet both of you!
Why, thank you! Its great to meet you as well, T.S! :D

Re: Hi nice to meet u!

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 pm
by HannahJ.
HI I'm HannahJ. I love AIO and am a Global Moderator for this fine establishment! I am A Christian and LOVE Jesus!

Re: Hi nice to meet u!

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:38 pm
by Suzy Lou Foolish
HannahJ. wrote:HI I'm HannahJ. I love AIO and am a Global Moderator for this fine establishment! I am A Christian and LOVE Jesus!
I LOVE Jesus, too! And that right there means we have very much in common.:)

Re: Hi nice to meet u!

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:46 am
by HannahJ.
suzylou wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:HI I'm HannahJ. I love AIO and am a Global Moderator for this fine establishment! I am A Christian and LOVE Jesus!
I LOVE Jesus, too! And that right there means we have very much in common.:)
Defiantly! I have more but it would be to long.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:25 am
by Stella C.
suzylou wrote:Thanks, Hannah:) I like your name, too! I have a dear friend named Hannah, and now (if you'll consent to being my friend, haha) I have two friends named Hannah!:D

And Stella- Hi, its nice to meet you.:) Speaking of names...your fish has a quit unusual and interesting name! I must ask, where did you come up with it?
Well, I love unusual, long names for fish! It's a combination of names actually- One of my younger brothers came up with Minno and I came up with Frederick, T is just T... with no period at the end. :) All our fish have had sophisticated names! ;)

Re: Hi nice to meet u!

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:30 am
by EugeneforPresident
Hi i'm EugeneforPresident. I'm 13, love the color purple, praise dance at my church, play the french horn and piano, and I LOVE AIO!!!!

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:20 pm
by Tea Ess
The only fish my family ever owned was a goldfish, and it only lasted a week. We own a Labrador now, and she eats everything! She will even gobble down rotting, stinky dead fish. She eats water balloons, socks, towels, bean leaves, fruit rinds, mushrooms, berries, different grasses, and anything that falls on the floor. Anyway, if we had a fish, it would either meet a tragic end at the hands of my two younger brothers, or be eaten by our dog.

So what kind of fish is yours?

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:41 pm
by Suzy Lou Foolish
Ghana4God wrote:
suzylou wrote:Thanks, Hannah:) I like your name, too! I have a dear friend named Hannah, and now (if you'll consent to being my friend, haha) I have two friends named Hannah!:D

And Stella- Hi, its nice to meet you.:) Speaking of names...your fish has a quit unusual and interesting name! I must ask, where did you come up with it?
Well, I love unusual, long names for fish! It's a combination of names actually- One of my younger brothers came up with Minno and I came up with Frederick, T is just T... with no period at the end. :) All our fish have had sophisticated names! ;)
Thats really neat!:) I love big and sophisticated names for little pets and creatures...although my little siblings normally dub ours names such as a turtle named Steve and a snake named John.=/

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:55 pm
by HannahJ.
Too bad.

Re: Hi nice to meet u!

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:00 pm
by Suzy Lou Foolish
HannahJ. wrote:
suzylou wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:HI I'm HannahJ. I love AIO and am a Global Moderator for this fine establishment! I am A Christian and LOVE Jesus!
I LOVE Jesus, too! And that right there means we have very much in common.:)
Defiantly! I have more but it would be to long.
Ah, I see...I must know this, though (I ask everybody this question, I'm weird like that :) )- what is your favorite color?

Re: Hi nice to meet u!

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:05 am
by HannahJ.
Here are mine:
Yellow,Pink(not Hot pink), Light Blue and Purple.

Re: Hi nice to meet u!

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:16 am
by Suzy Lou Foolish
HannahJ. wrote:Here are mine:
Yellow,Pink(not Hot pink), Light Blue and Purple.
Oooh! You all know I love pink! I also love blue and sometimes deep red:)

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:56 pm
by ArnoldtheRubberDucky
suzylou wrote:
Ghana4God wrote:
suzylou wrote:Thanks, Hannah:) I like your name, too! I have a dear friend named Hannah, and now (if you'll consent to being my friend, haha) I have two friends named Hannah!:D

And Stella- Hi, its nice to meet you.:) Speaking of names...your fish has a quit unusual and interesting name! I must ask, where did you come up with it?
Well, I love unusual, long names for fish! It's a combination of names actually- One of my younger brothers came up with Minno and I came up with Frederick, T is just T... with no period at the end. :) All our fish have had sophisticated names! ;)
Thats really neat!:) I love big and sophisticated names for little pets and creatures...although my little siblings normally dub ours names such as a turtle named Steve and a snake named John.=/
What a lack of imagination. If I had a snake, I would name it Yvone or Yawonda. I like those bizarre Y names. Just kidding. I'm probably the top to name my reptiles Steve and John, frankly. Not that I have a lack of imagination, though!

Re: Introduce yourself!

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:12 am
by Suzy Lou Foolish
Haha, Mr Thinker! I'm sure your quite imaginative, indeed!
Well, we caught a big, giant rattlesnake in yard today- but we didn't name it Yvone or Yawonda...know what we named it? DEAD! That's what we named it! We blew its brains out then we fried it and ate it up! (Whoa, that sounds quite violent, does it not?) Anyways, let me say this- rattlesnakes are not good for pets or for eating.