Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Good to have you, Novatom (hee hee!) Pete the Moose (good for you, btw, joining E.R.K. Right off. I like that. ;) ) And, Yeslew, friends of Sammy's are friends of mine. Welcome.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Pete the Moose
Vanilla

Pound Foolish wrote:Pete the Moose (good for you, btw, joining E.R.K. Right off. I like that. ;) )
Note the specific wording.
Pete the Moose wrote:Wow! There are actually people on here that like Emily too!
I'm basically one of the most anti-Emily people on the planet.
Cheese.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh, really? Down with you! May you die a wretched death at the hands of God's Girl! *nudges God's Girl* Well? Come on. That's your cue.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Oh! Oh! *jumps up and down* Can I do it this time?! :lol: ;)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Ummmmmm, I'm not really sure what I should be doing? ??

*Lightbulb.* Pete the Moose, you aren't ticklish, are you??? *runs after PTM with a feather*
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

welcome novatom! :) i hope u like it here! :D
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

God's Girl wrote:Ummmmmm, I'm not really sure what I should be doing? ??

*Lightbulb.* Pete the Moose, you aren't ticklish, are you??? *runs after PTM with a feather*
Go get him, GG!
^^ Props to Belle ^^
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

You can't be more anti-Emily than me, Petey Moosey... ;)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pete the Moose
Vanilla

CreativeThinker101 wrote:You can't be more anti-Emily than me, Petey Moosey... ;)
Uh yes, yes I can.
Cheese.
James?
Caramel Crunch

Hi my name is James
I hear weird is the new normal..........I think I'll fit in well.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Hi James... though, I already know you... :lol:
WestN
Vanilla

8) I am WestN, Stella's brother. I'm 18...still love Odyssey. :) :jason
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Welcome the the SS SBBWN. (Stella's big brother West N. ;) ) Haha, Hope you like it here! :D
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

WestN wrote:8) I am WestN, Stella's brother. I'm 18...still love Odyssey. :) :jason
Nice to meet you WestN! :D
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Welcome to the Soda Shop, WestN!
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Kaida
Fudge Marble

WestN wrote:8) I am WestN, Stella's brother. I'm 18...still love Odyssey. :) :jason
WestN! You're back! You came on for like a couple minutes and then vanished. :P
Welcome! Hopefully you can stay longer than a couple minutes this time :)
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Welcome WestN! I've heard a lot about you from your sis! It's nice to finally meet you!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Good to have you. An eighteen year old who still likes Odyssey. Examplary. Course, I'm almost eighteen and I'm an absolute AIO fanatic. But anyways, it's always nice when we get to have relatives of members come on. Have fun. Oh, and join ERK if you want to be cool. What is that? A club dedicated to smiting people who don't like Emil Jones!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Good to have you. An eighteen year old who still likes Odyssey. Examplary. Course, I'm almost eighteen and I'm an absolute AIO fanatic. But anyways, it's always nice when we get to have relatives of members come on. Have fun. Oh, and join ERK if you want to be cool. What is that? A club dedicated to smiting people who don't like Emil Jones!
OMW!! THE SHAME PF!!! How can you call yourself the president and most loyal to Emily if you MISSPELLED HER NAME?!? I can't even look at you now... *looks away from the disgrace* :P Baha jk. ;)
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Sammy14 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:Good to have you. An eighteen year old who still likes Odyssey. Examplary. Course, I'm almost eighteen and I'm an absolute AIO fanatic. But anyways, it's always nice when we get to have relatives of members come on. Have fun. Oh, and join ERK if you want to be cool. What is that? A club dedicated to smiting people who don't like Emil Jones!
OMW!! THE SHAME PF!!! How can you call yourself the president and most loyal to Emily if you MISSPELLED HER NAME?!? I can't even look at you now... *looks away from the disgrace* :P Baha jk. ;)
:O No!! The shame!!!
^^ Props to Belle ^^