Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

What's funny is, we have an old car that makes REALLY funny noises, one of which comes from the air conditioning. Whenever you turn the knob, it makes a weird creaking noise, almost like a door. Well, we decided to name it, and it became a "pet," by the name of Billy-Bob. Also, we do have a snake living in our garden, nicknamed Biblo (I can't remember its first name, sadly.)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Ghana4God wrote:What's funny is, we have an old car that makes REALLY funny noises, one of which comes from the air conditioning. Whenever you turn the knob, it makes a weird creaking noise, almost like a door. Well, we decided to name it, and it became a "pet," by the name of Billy-Bob. Also, we do have a snake living in our garden, nicknamed Biblo (I can't remember its first name, sadly.)
Ha-ha. That's funny, but it's not.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

T.S. (myself) wrote:The only fish my family ever owned was a goldfish, and it only lasted a week. We own a Labrador now, and she eats everything! She will even gobble down rotting, stinky dead fish. She eats water balloons, socks, towels, bean leaves, fruit rinds, mushrooms, berries, different grasses, and anything that falls on the floor. Anyway, if we had a fish, it would either meet a tragic end at the hands of my two younger brothers, or be eaten by our dog.

So what kind of fish is yours?
Oh sorry, I didn't see your post until just now! :oops: We have a Betta fish! Wow, it sounds like your dog is into everything! Once we had a fish that ate the other three fish....... We came home from vacation, and there was only one fish left in the tank.... Nothing remained of the others, so we assumed he ate them! :!:
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Ghana4God wrote:
T.S. (myself) wrote:The only fish my family ever owned was a goldfish, and it only lasted a week. We own a Labrador now, and she eats everything! She will even gobble down rotting, stinky dead fish. She eats water balloons, socks, towels, bean leaves, fruit rinds, mushrooms, berries, different grasses, and anything that falls on the floor. Anyway, if we had a fish, it would either meet a tragic end at the hands of my two younger brothers, or be eaten by our dog.

So what kind of fish is yours?
Oh sorry, I didn't see your post until just now! :oops: We have a Betta fish! Wow, it sounds like your dog is into everything! Once we had a fish that ate the other three fish....... We came home from vacation, and there was only one fish left in the tank.... Nothing remained of the others, so we assumed he ate them! :!:
Whoa. Poor fishies.:(
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hello, all. I am Pound Foolish, and I'm sure you've all guessed the origins of my user name. My real name is Jeremiah, and I live in the US. My fav character of the new kids is Emily, no matter what anyone says. ;) I have three sibs, all of which I love. I'm the oldest, which is a real privilege: it's easy for my to pick on ALL of my sibs! Talk about making life good. I am mad about art (and so have a lot in common with you-know-who.) I have quite a bit of talent at painting and sketching. I enjoy drama. I also like singing (much to my sister's consternation.) I READ, READ, READ!!! Mostly classics: The Divine Comedy, Pride and Prejudice, Narnia, LOTR, Anne of Green Gables, etc. I am a LONG time listener to AIO! (Look at my post on Wooton's "How Long Have You Been an AIO Fan?" to find out more about that.) I also am crazy for Jesus![/b] I love your posts, TS, Jason, and Old Judge! And that is QUITE the sense of humor you have, Suzy! Fried snake brains. Yum. You're my kind of person. There are quite a lot of you, so please forgive me for not mentioning most of you. I look forward to months of AIO discussing with you all!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish, I'm not advertising here or anything, but by the way you post, you might like The Courtroom on my Odyssey fan site,Twists and Turns. If you're not sure, you can ask some other people on here about it. If you want to check it out, the link is down below.

Also, thanks for referencing me on your post, and I love the Peanuts quote!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I already met you, but it is nice to hear more about you. I am also the oldest, with three younger siblings. It sounds like you have a lot of artistic talent. Unfortunately, I have very little. You can tell this by the differance in our user names. I am more gifted in mathematics. I have read the Chronicles of Narnia over at least five times, but I know someone who has read them nine times. I enjoy fantasy, but I also read a lot of other non-fiction books. Who is your favorite Classical character? Mine is either Lucy or Dr. Blackgaard. Oh, and like the Old Judge said, it will be good to have someone to debate and converse with. My posts can get a little out of hand...
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

My favorite classic character is Liz, but Jared, Lucy, and Alex are all close behind. Dr. Blackgaard is certainly Odyssey's unchallenged best villain. No disagreements there! (For once.) :) I truly enjoy Lucy. She is truly a beautiful character. The truly amazing things is she holds my attention: how do you do that with a character with almost no flaws!?! A nothing short of amazing character. I was thrilled by The Triangled Web.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

PS, I'll join your modest cheerleader club! I don't think they make mini-skirts for guys. But, if they do, I promise I'll never wear them!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote:Hello, all. I am Pound Foolish, and I'm sure you've all guessed the origins of my user name. My real name is Jeremiah, and I live in the US. My fav character of the new kids is Emily, no matter what anyone says. ;) I have three sibs, all of which I love. I'm the oldest, which is a real privilege: it's easy for my to pick on ALL of my sibs! Talk about making life good. I am mad about art (and so have a lot in common with you-know-who.) I have quite a bit of talent at painting and sketching. I enjoy drama. I also like singing (much to my sister's consternation.) I READ, READ, READ!!! Mostly classics: The Divine Comedy, Pride and Prejudice, Narnia, LOTR, Anne of Green Gables, etc. I am a LONG time listener to AIO! (Look at my post on Wooton's "How Long Have You Been an AIO Fan?" to find out more about that.) I also am crazy for Jesus![/b] I love your posts, TS, Jason, and Old Judge! And that is QUITE the sense of humor you have, Suzy! Fried snake brains. Yum. You're my kind of person. There are quite a lot of you, so please forgive me for not mentioning most of you. I look forward to months of AIO discussing with you all!
Greetings and salutations, Pound Foolish...'tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance. It is nice to have somebody else who also thinks of Emily as I do, she's awesome! And yes, fried snake brains are the bomb...I'll be sure to provide some if we ever have a Soda Shop get together. Anyways, I'm glad you joined the message board, it'll be fun getting to know you better and to discuss AIO with one another!
And um...your the first guy who actually volunteered to join the MC Club. I'm impressed! Haha! :D
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:PS, I'll join your modest cheerleader club! I don't think they make mini-skirts for guys. But, if they do, I promise I'll never wear them!
I like your enthusiasm. And am glad you won't wear a Mini Skirt but we have a slight Rule. Boys aren't allowed to have the Official name. But you can keep a watch on Our Topic and Maybe can do something like us with a different name.
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

Hi, I am NarniaQA Guy
support group wrote: Hi NarniaQA Guy
and I am obsessed with Narnia. I enjoy AIO, but I am not a solid fan. My favorite color(s) are dark blue and deep red (I am also obsessed with Spidey) and I am called the weirdest guy around (not really) I like to watch Rhett and Link, and Blimey Cow, I am also obsessed with TCF (The Ceiling Fan Podcast) I have an British accent even though I was raised in America and have never been to England.
Last edited by NarniaQA Guy on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
sheltiez
Caramel Crunch

Hi! I am sheltiez, but my real name is Zach. As you can guess, I love dogs and in particular shelties! I live in the Western US and love reading, writing, listening to AIO, dogs, church, and of course JESUS! :D My favorite color is blue. I am homeschooled.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

We have cousins who have had multiple shelties. They currently have one named Nikki. Their grandparents have one too, or used to have one. It could have died since I have seen it.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hello people. It's Pound Foolish, who, as you know if you visited the Bulletin Board recently, is really Jeremiah. But my friends call me Jeremiah. You can call me Jeremiah. Although I know some teen women who like to call me Myah. (Don't ask.) My main occupation is writing. Mostly fantasy. I am currently writing a book that is a reinterpretation of Pride and Prejudice, King Arthur, and Romeo and Juliet all in one. Yes, insane. So? I also enjoy sports and singing (my sister enjoys it when I don't sing.) Oh, and I won't shoot anyone who looks at my sister. In fact, she already has a boyfriend. And I'm seventeen, and I've never even asked anyone out... pathetic. I'd like to get married too, but the way I'm going, I'll be single at sixty. I am devoted to AIO. It's part of my heart. I now devour this website too, and will continue to visit as often as I can!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote:Hello people. It's Pound Foolish, who, as you know if you visited the Bulletin Board recently, is really Jeremiah. But my friends call me Jeremiah. You can call me Jeremiah. Although I know some teen women who like to call me Myah. (Don't ask.) My main occupation is writing. Mostly fantasy. I am currently writing a book that is a reinterpretation of Pride and Prejudice, King Arthur, and Romeo and Juliet all in one. Yes, insane. So? I also enjoy sports and singing (my sister enjoys it when I don't sing.) Oh, and I won't shoot anyone who looks at my sister. In fact, she already has a boyfriend. And I'm seventeen, and I've never even asked anyone out... pathetic. I'd like to get married too, but the way I'm going, I'll be single at sixty. I am devoted to AIO. It's part of my heart. I now devour this website too, and will continue to visit as often as I can!
Wow! Your book sounds very interesting...will you send me a signed copy when its published? You will? Oh, thank you! :D
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

How about the Modest Beach Lovers Club? We'll wear tops at all times! :D (Or how about not?) Thank you for the link, old judge. I am indeed enjoying your courtroom articles and will perhaps read them all eventually.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:Pound Foolish, I'm not advertising here or anything, but by the way you post, you might like The Courtroom on my Odyssey fan site,Twists and Turns. If you're not sure, you can ask some other people on here about it. If you want to check it out, the link is down below.

I know, the Peanuts quote is great! And I'm sure anyone would love the Courtroom! Once again, Pound Foolish, not to advertise, but I think you would like my site too! There's a link in my signature.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:Pound Foolish, I'm not advertising here or anything, but by the way you post, you might like The Courtroom on my Odyssey fan site,Twists and Turns. If you're not sure, you can ask some other people on here about it. If you want to check it out, the link is down below.

I know, the Peanuts quote is great! And I'm sure anyone would love the Courtroom! Once again, Pound Foolish, not to advertise, but I think you would like my site too! There's a link in my signature.
Could you check out mine too, Pound Foolish. It is in my signature
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:How about the Modest Beach Lovers Club? We'll wear tops at all times! :D (Or how about not?) Thank you for the link, old judge. I am indeed enjoying your courtroom articles and will perhaps read them all eventually.
Go ahead. LOL!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?