Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Woodster! :D Welcome to Soda Shop! Glad you could make it here!
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

Woody wrote:Well, Sam finally got me on here :p

Hello, I am Woody. You may also know me on the ToO as Shakespeare or Reynard Muldoon. And if you happen to be Sam, you also know me as Woodster, WOODA, etc. I'm a big fan of AIO(though honestly, I'm a bit mad at them for not releasing the download of 57 yet. :x ). Besides listening to AIO, I enjoy writing, reading, puzzles, and coding. :)
NOOOOOOOO! DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO JOIN?! JK JK

Hey, Woody boy! welcome to the SS! ;)
LOTR IS AWESOME

Thanks, everyone! :) You seem rather surprised to see me here. :P But don't be expecting me to join the Emily war! :x

Hello, Dasi. :roll: JK ;)
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

Hi, My name is NateVonGreat, or Nate 17 years (from tomorrow !!! ) and in 12th grade. I am probably the only one here born and raised in Israel, that's right, THE holy-land! Anyway, I am an american, that's how i can relate to Odyssey and know English. I have been listening to AIO my whole life, I have a few albums on tape still :P.
I am the middle of 5 kids, we all love AIO, I read all 560 pages of the official guide in about 6 hours of reading.
I hope to be a pilot in the air force one day, if not, an agent like Jason.
My favorite color is Blue, Listen to a variety of music, enjoy creating things, whether its art, animations, or building an invention, and spend my time playing Battlefield 2 (cause it rocks!!).
I am a very open happy creative person, whom some would call weird, and don't care what other people think of me.
a few interesting things about me:
-My record time for solving a rubik's cube is 27 seconds
-I am studying german on my own, a 4th language
-I am studying physics and computers
-I created 3 websites
-I sleep in a loft
-I used to know morse code ( I need to brush up on it)
It is currently 10 Pm, and have Military tests tomorrow, so I should get to bed....

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

It's awesome to meet you, Nate! :) I hope you have a great time here, and happy early birthday!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

hey, Nate! welcome to the SS!
LOTR IS AWESOME
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Nate
Military tests?!
Good to have you, Nate the Great Weight (sorry, I'm good with rhymes too.) You're into physics... Errr... *salutes* Hello, person of higher intellect. I'm enjoying your posts so far. Keep it up, new members are always fun.
Woody
Woody wrote:But don't be expecting me to join the Emily war! :x
"Oh good, a neutral party" Image"then I'm going to ignore you"
Good to have you Woody... Faint. You're one of the biggest ToOites of all time. If they had adds for the ToO, they might have your face on them. Well, welcome aboard. I hope you'll find it as fun as the ToO. Glad Frog Face got you on, isn't she the best?
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Pound Foolish wrote:Good to have you Woody... Faint.
First time someone has fainted due to my presence. :D
Pound Foolish wrote:You're one of the biggest ToOites of all time. If they had adds for the ToO, they might have your face on them.
First of all, that's 'ToOers'. And second, you really think so? I've only been around for 19% of its existence as of today, but hey, who's counting?

Percentage from bookworm's TABCAP Formula Analysis
Pound Foolish wrote:Well, welcome aboard. I hope you'll find it as fun as the ToO. Glad Frog Face got you on, isn't she the best?
If you are referring to Sam...

1. You're dead.
2. Yes, she is the best

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Greetings and salutations, Nate. You sound like an interesting person. I would very much enjoy getting to know you better in the coming days ahead.

Pound Foolish wrote:NateMilitary tests?!
Good to have you, Nate the Great Weight (sorry, I'm good with rhymes too.) You're into physics... Errr... *salutes* Hello, person of higher intellect. I'm enjoying your posts so far. Keep it up, new members are always fun.
You made me laugh, Pound Foolish. ;)

Woody:

1. I died because of your presence. Apparently this has happened before? :(

2. I've held the belief for a long time now that ToOites is a much better term for you.

3. Your original bookworm reference was very funny.

4. Frog Face is PF's official nickname for Sam. http://www.odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewt ... =28&t=1868

5. Sam is indeed the best. I say this truly, despite our unfortunate Emily differences. :( *gives Sam a purple smoothie*
Guest wrote:Thanks, everyone! :) You seem rather surprised to see me here. :P
These people are crazy. :duh: See if I ever join their message board. :noway:
Not to stir up the past, but :P.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Woody
Cookies & Creme

T.S. (myself) wrote: 1. I died because of your presence. Apparently this has happened before? :(
Yes, yes it has. :)
T.S. (myself) wrote:
Guest wrote:Thanks, everyone! :) You seem rather surprised to see me here. :P
These people are crazy. :duh: See if I ever join their message board. :noway:
Not to stir up the past, but :P.
I only said that because you claimed you were better than the ToO! :x And I only came here looking for a way to get in contact with Sam. :noway:

Not that that means I won't stay...

EDIT: WHAT!?!?! You don't have the :noway: smiley here? There. THERE is proof that the ToO is better. :noway:

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Hey Woody! Welcome to Soda Shop!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Limerick
Caramel Crunch

I have been here a full twelve hours so I figured it was time to introduce myself though also to take my new avatar (which GG has nothing to do with :noway:) for a spin. Some of you already know me as Limerick from the ToO (or maybe as the Old Guy, not to be confused with TOJ) though if you don't spend much time on the ToO chat, you probably don't. I am generally not much of a forum person, maybe because I am a bit too impatient and rather ADD so I disappear quickly (though this can be a problem in chat also haha). It is ironic because I love to write, discuss, and pontificate, so, you would think a forum would be good for me. As for me, I am 29 years old, have been around here and there for ages, though still haven't listened to as much AIO as I'd like (about 10 episodes), in fact, I almost found myself unable to join at all due to the anti-spam question of "Who did Mr Whittaker grow up with as a child?" which even after reading through AIOwiki I still don't have the answer to haha. I'll work on it (though I still think those questions could use some tweaking unless you want to prevent new AIO fans from joining, not everyone has heard every episode!)

I am currently in Salt Lake City on a minivacation of sorts (though finding too much is closed on Labor Day :() but live in Connecticut, love to read pretty much anything: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Non-fiction (primarily based on techy stuff :p) I love to sing just about anything with words, particularly Christian music with Nothing is Impossible, Here I Am to Worship, Blessings probably being my favourites, though, I am admittedly not all that great. I also love board games from Agricola to Ticket to Ride to Wise and Otherwise to Settlers of Catan (my favourite is Settlers of America, a mix of Settlers and TTR) to chess and am always looking for more, currently awaiting Compounded, a chemistry based board game that was recently on Kickstarter. I work full time for phone, Internet, and TV technical support and love to help people fix their computer issues so, if anything comes up, feel free to ask, and part time trying to keep people healthy through natural means, honestly anything I can do to help :)

Enough about me though, how is everyone doing? :)
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yay! Welcome to Soda Shop, Limerick! Glad you're here! And I like the avatar very much so. XD
Whitfan
Strawberry

Woody wrote:Well, Sam finally got me on here :p

Hello, I am Woody. You may also know me on the ToO as Shakespeare or Reynard Muldoon. And if you happen to be Sam, you also know me as Woodster, WOODA, etc. I'm a big fan of AIO(though honestly, I'm a bit mad at them for not releasing the download of 57 yet. :x ). Besides listening to AIO, I enjoy writing, reading, puzzles, and coding. :)

Welcome Woody. I am Dana and I am into AIO very much. Welcome to the forums. I am glad you are here. Have fun posting and joining in on all the craziness. You will love it.
"Don't give up on your faith. Love comes to those who believe it. And that's the way it is."
Shtakji
Cookies & Creme
Location: On a 3-dimensional blue, green and white sphere suspended in outer space

NateVONgreat wrote:Hi, My name is NateVonGreat, or Nate 17 years (from tomorrow !!! ) and in 12th grade. I am probably the only one here born and raised in Israel, that's right, THE holy-land! Anyway, I am an american, that's how i can relate to Odyssey and know English. I have been listening to AIO my whole life, I have a few albums on tape still :P.
I am the middle of 5 kids, we all love AIO, I read all 560 pages of the official guide in about 6 hours of reading.
I hope to be a pilot in the air force one day, if not, an agent like Jason.
My favorite color is Blue, Listen to a variety of music, enjoy creating things, whether its art, animations, or building an invention, and spend my time playing Battlefield 2 (cause it rocks!!).
I am a very open happy creative person, whom some would call weird, and don't care what other people think of me.
a few interesting things about me:
-My record time for solving a rubik's cube is 27 seconds
-I am studying german on my own, a 4th language
-I am studying physics and computers
-I created 3 websites
-I sleep in a loft
-I used to know morse code ( I need to brush up on it)
It is currently 10 Pm, and have Military tests tomorrow, so I should get to bed....
Great to have you Nate!! Hope you have a great stay here with us. :)
Limerick wrote:I have been here a full twelve hours so I figured it was time to introduce myself though also to take my new avatar (which GG has nothing to do with :noway:) for a spin. Some of you already know me as Limerick from the ToO (or maybe as the Old Guy, not to be confused with TOJ) though if you don't spend much time on the ToO chat, you probably don't. I am generally not much of a forum person, maybe because I am a bit too impatient and rather ADD so I disappear quickly (though this can be a problem in chat also haha). It is ironic because I love to write, discuss, and pontificate, so, you would think a forum would be good for me. As for me, I am 29 years old, have been around here and there for ages, though still haven't listened to as much AIO as I'd like (about 10 episodes), in fact, I almost found myself unable to join at all due to the anti-spam question of "Who did Mr Whittaker grow up with as a child?" which even after reading through AIOwiki I still don't have the answer to haha. I'll work on it (though I still think those questions could use some tweaking unless you want to prevent new AIO fans from joining, not everyone has heard every episode!)

I am currently in Salt Lake City on a minivacation of sorts (though finding too much is closed on Labor Day :() but live in Connecticut, love to read pretty much anything: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Non-fiction (primarily based on techy stuff :p) I love to sing just about anything with words, particularly Christian music with Nothing is Impossible, Here I Am to Worship, Blessings probably being my favourites, though, I am admittedly not all that great. I also love board games from Agricola to Ticket to Ride to Wise and Otherwise to Settlers of Catan (my favourite is Settlers of America, a mix of Settlers and TTR) to chess and am always looking for more, currently awaiting Compounded, a chemistry based board game that was recently on Kickstarter. I work full time for phone, Internet, and TV technical support and love to help people fix their computer issues so, if anything comes up, feel free to ask, and part time trying to keep people healthy through natural means, honestly anything I can do to help :)

Enough about me though, how is everyone doing? :)
Limer! Oh mah goodness, welcome to the SS! :D It's great having you here.
"A battle can be considered lost only when you cease to fight."~Shtakji
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Limerick? I am shocked! Welcome to our humble abode.... (hope I said that right lol)
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

LIMERICK :O

Soo good to see you here!!
Welcome to the Soda Shop! :D
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Hey Nate, hey Limerick! :D
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Welcome Limerick! Welcome to SS!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

LIME!!!! HEY! welcome to the SS! =D
LOTR IS AWESOME