Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Miah Robinson wrote:Hey! My names’s Miah. My family and I are missionaries in Europe and I’ve lived overseas most of my life. I had heard Adventures in Odyssey at a young age but never truly took an interest in it. Earlier last year I had to have spinal surgery, leaving me with a lot of time on my hands. AIO was a big help in my recover process. Ever since then my love for it has grown.
Cool story! AIO always seems to be there in the right times! Excited to get to know you Ms. Robinson!
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Hi! I'm ASmouseInTheHouse and I'm new on the Soda Shop, but I've wanted to join for a long time. I've been listening to AIO since 2014. Happy to be here!
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Welcome!! We're happy to have you! New people are always exciting woo
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Thank you! :)
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Patterson
Strawberry

Howdy, I'm a GreatKindheartedBush! I've been an Odyssey fan for almost my life and there are way too many characters for me to pick a favorite. Odyssey tapes have been the only good part of our family's 8 hour round trips to get hay for as long as I remember. Sometimes I'm a little awkward, but as far as bushes go, I'm pretty kind-hearted. Nice to meet ya!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

greatkindheartedbush wrote:Howdy, I'm a GreatKindheartedBush! I've been an Odyssey fan for almost my life and there are way too many characters for me to pick a favorite. Odyssey tapes have been the only good part of our family's 8 hour round trips to get hay for as long as I remember. Sometimes I'm a little awkward, but as far as bushes go, I'm pretty kind-hearted. Nice to meet ya!
Hi GreatKindheartBush! Nice to meet you, I'm GJ. Welcome in!
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

greatkindheartedbush wrote:Howdy, I'm a GreatKindheartedBush! I've been an Odyssey fan for almost my life and there are way too many characters for me to pick a favorite. Odyssey tapes have been the only good part of our family's 8 hour round trips to get hay for as long as I remember. Sometimes I'm a little awkward, but as far as bushes go, I'm pretty kind-hearted. Nice to meet ya!
Welcome bud!
*Finger guns aggressively*
AioFan7
Strawberry

Welcome to the forums, djchatswithu!
13:16 Numbers of Hope
The Way of the Cross leads home!
Below are websites that I own:
https://theadventuresofsupermikegame.weebly.com

https://platformbuilderfansite.weebly.com/
I love the Christian audio drama Kids Corner! Check it out here: http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3479
A2Z Dev
Vanilla

I have arrived! (Enter grand introduction here...)
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

A2Z Dev wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:51 am
It's great to have you here! You're on the ToO too, right?
Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

Greetings and salutations! You may recognize me from the ToO. This is my first day on the Soda Shop, although I've been lurking for quite some time. I'm excited to be here!
Be the reason someone smiles today.
A2Z Dev
Vanilla

Peachey Keen wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:21 pm
A2Z Dev wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:51 am
It's great to have you here! You're on the ToO too, right?
Yep
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Monica Stone wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:24 pm
Greetings and salutations! You may recognize me from the ToO. This is my first day on the Soda Shop, although I've been lurking for quite some time. I'm excited to be here!
Hello, friend!! :D
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

snubs wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:45 pm
Hello, friend!! :D
Hey! I knew I was going to join the SS sooner or later. But my timing was impeccable. O.o
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Hello, everyone! My name is Polehaus53, (I'll probably change that name when I think of a better one) and I am a huge Odyssey fan! I've been listening for six or seven years now. I've finally gotten around to getting an account after lurking the Soda Shop for about a year or two now. I'm excited to be here!
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Welcome to the Soda Shop! ;)
Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

Polehaus53 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:42 pm
Hello, everyone! My name is Polehaus53, (I'll probably change that name when I think of a better one) and I am a huge Odyssey fan! I've been listening for six or seven years now. I've finally gotten around to getting an account after lurking the Soda Shop for about a year or two now. I'm excited to be here!
Ooh, you're on here, too! Welcome to the Soda Shop!
Smaug
Chocolate Chip

Hey folks! I joined the Soda Shop back in the day, but never posted much... With the ToO down right now, I just popped in to say hi! I've been a fan of AIO since maybe the 90s? Old school AIO fan here! But I haven't really been following the most recent storylines, pretty much clueless about what's happened since album... 60 I want to say? Somewhere around Penny and Wootons wedding plans, I think!

Anyway, nice to see AIO fans are still as full of heart and enthusiasm for this wonderful little show as always. B-)
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Smaug wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:53 am
Hey folks! I joined the Soda Shop back in the day, but never posted much... With the ToO down right now, I just popped in to say hi! I've been a fan of AIO since maybe the 90s? Old school AIO fan here! But I haven't really been following the most recent storylines, pretty much clueless about what's happened since album... 60 I want to say? Somewhere around Penny and Wootons wedding plans, I think!

Anyway, nice to see AIO fans are still as full of heart and enthusiasm for this wonderful little show as always. B-)
Is this, DA SMAUG THE DRAGON?!?!?! =O :mad: :mad:
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Smaug
Chocolate Chip

snubs wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:03 am
Smaug wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:53 am

Is this, DA SMAUG THE DRAGON?!?!?! =O :mad: :mad:
Is me!! :mad:

Sporadic but still here.