Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
TashaForbes
Vanilla

Hello there! I'm pretty new to the Soda Shop message boards and I'm really excited to see what will happen! I have been listening to Adventures in Odyssey for as long as I can remember, with the first episodes that I listened to were on cassette! I absolutely love AIO and am super happy to have discovered this message board!

-TashaForbes :)
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Hi! Welcome to the community! It’s nice to have you. :)
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Eugene's Computer
Vanilla

Hey Everyone, I'm pretty new here. I've loosely been looking for a place to talk about Adventures in Oddysey, because there is so much good stuff in there. I've been listening to them since I can remember. I'm familiar with pretty much all of the volumes, except for the recent ones. I'm listening to all of them over or for the first time in order, so I will naturally get to the new ones within the timeline order.

-Eugene's Computer
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Welcome guys!
*Finger guns aggressively*
Debbigail4life
Vanilla

I've been here for a few weeks already, but I'm Debbigail, but you can call me Webby! I love Ducktales, and if you know what the show is, you can probably tell what my name means!

So I learned something about ME, and the people who are around me:

My Friends Are Obsessed With:
BTS, Tik Tok, anime(ok relatable), boy bands, beauty, boys, K-Pop.

I'm Obsessed With: God(duh), AIO, Ducktales, Animaniacs, Video Games, Zelda, Cartoons, Comics, Voice Over Actors, Wooton and Penny, Wakko, Food, Drums, Rock-n-Roll

Yeah, I like to stuff my friends don't even know exist. Their crushes include members of whatever K-Pop group is popular, mine are usually Wakko and Yakko(don't judge me). While they talk about the most recent episode of "Gossip Girls" they watched, I spend my day thinking of how adorable Wakko and Yakko are(again, don't judge me).
When they are shipping ChuckxBlair, I'm shipping DeweyxWebby. They play "Just Dance", I play Zelda. Seriously, like half of my friends at school and I have like nothing in common. So yeah...I don't know why I brought that up.
Dewey and Webby Forever

Loubby Shippers: It's never gonna happen.

cheesesoup123
Chocolate Chip

Hi, I'm cheesesoup, I love everything about AIO, I've been listening since 2013, and I am a BarrettxPriscilla shipper. I live in the United States. :)
Read my fan fiction
\:D/ \:D/ :yes: :yes: \:D/ \:D/ :wacky:
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Welcome to the Soda Shop, cheesesoup! :D
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Ruu
Vanilla

Hello fellow AIO listeners!

I've enjoyed AIO since it started and been following more closely the older I've gotton. I'm from California in the USA and always look forward to the creativity that shines through for every episode! I've had the wonderful opportunity of visiting Focus on the Family in Colorado Springs and really was excited to be a part of Kyds Radio & record an episode. This was the standard episode that anyone who visits in Colorado can sign up for to do either as a voice actor or be a part of the foley. This is not what is done for a regular AIO that is recorded in California. So no, you will not hear me as a character. I found out about this opportunity when I looked at Focus on the Family's website. I don't know when it will be opened up for visitors again but call ahead to see if open.

I love sharing AIO with my neice and nephews!
Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

Welcome to the Soda Shop!! We're excited to have you here :)
Be the reason someone smiles today.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Welcome, Ruu! We're glad you're here! Great job sharing AIO to your nieces and nephews. I need to do that to some of my family. Welcome to the Soda Shop, and we hope you enjoy your time here!
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
jubihm09
Vanilla

I am Jubilee, 13. I just found this website, and I love it! It's so great to find people who love odyssey as much as me! I live in Missouri and I love dogs! I love Odyssey and listen to it everyday.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Welcome to the Soda Shop! Fellow dog lover here. :yes:
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Patterson
Strawberry

Welcome, Jubilee. The Sodashop here is a little slow for a forum, but the Odyssey discussion is great.
Stephen P
Vanilla

Good afternoon, all!

I just joined this community today but have been listening to AiO for quite a while. I'm currently in the process of going back and listening to all of the episodes I haven't heard yet (currently on Album 49). I would like to finish up within the next couple months. I live in TX, but I'm a Midwest native.

Hope you all are having a fantastic week!
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Welcome, Stephen! Happy to have ya! I haven't posted on here in QUITE a while. :anxious: It isn't too active here these days. :boohoo: If you are looking for something a little more active for AIO talk, feel free to come and join us (if you're not a member already) in the AIO Fan Club group on Facebook. =)
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Stephen P wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 3:29 pm
Good afternoon, all!

I just joined this community today but have been listening to AiO for quite a while. I'm currently in the process of going back and listening to all of the episodes I haven't heard yet (currently on Album 49). I would like to finish up within the next couple months. I live in TX, but I'm a Midwest native.

Hope you all are having a fantastic week!
Welcome to the Soda Shop! We are glad to have you join us! :D
HurchinIsAbsurd
Vanilla

Hello!
I'm HurchinIsAbsurd, I live in Texas (Part of the U.S.), and I first started listening to odyssey when I was looking around the family CD collection as a kid and I found an Odyssey album, the 25th anniversary platinum collection, if I remember correctly. (Whit, Eugene and Connie were all wearing formal suits and dresses in the album cover, and the overall album cover was blackish grey.) I became instantly hooked.
I joined the AIO club a year or two ago and decided to speedrun listening through all the albums. (My rate was about 1 or 2 albums per day. I wanted to listen to the entire mainline series, excluding club adventures and other episodes not in the mainline AIO series. (Such as Truth Chronicles, Passages, Family Portraits, etc.)) I think I may have listened to all of them, but I completely forgot. I have a big interest in AIO mysteries, inconsistencies, and obscure facts. Someday in the future I hope to make an Odyssey-related YouTube channel discussing characters, plot lines, and obscure facts.
My non-AIO Interests include cubing (Rubik's cubes), The early years of Windows (the OS), Cello, Piano, Jazz, Swing, Early 20th century American culture (Which includes old movies), discussing theological questions, computers/tech, programming, HTML (I happen to know quite a lot of HTML/CSS, it's how I created my own website) and a bunch of other things. I have so many ideas of stuff to create in the future like apps and websites and music and stuff like that. But back to the point-
It's gonna be great to meet everyone and talk about AIO. So, without further ado, Hello!
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Welcome to the Soda Shop, HurchinIsAbsurd! Doing a speedrun through all the albums is pretty impressive, this is something I have not done yet. I as well enjoy the mysteries in Odyssey and discussing characters. I look forward to seeing what topics you bring to the table. :yes:
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
HurchinIsAbsurd
Vanilla

Thanks, nice to meet you!
jubihm09
Vanilla

Wow!!! That must've been tough to speed run through all of those!!! I have tried doing that with Novacom and I actually got it done in like 2 or 3 days( I can't remember)! Nice to meet you @ HurchinIsAbsurd!