Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Pound Foolish wrote:How about the Modest Beach Lovers Club? We'll wear tops at all times! :D (Or how about not?) Thank you for the link, old judge. I am indeed enjoying your courtroom articles and will perhaps read them all eventually.
Uoh, I like that sound. Modest Beach Lovers Club. I just went to the beach yesterday and found some awesome shells!
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wooton Bassett wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:Pound Foolish, I'm not advertising here or anything, but by the way you post, you might like The Courtroom on my Odyssey fan site,Twists and Turns. If you're not sure, you can ask some other people on here about it. If you want to check it out, the link is down below.

Also, thanks for referencing me on your post, and I love the Peanuts quote!
I know, the Peanuts quote is great! And I'm sure anyone would love the Courtroom! Once again, Pound Foolish, not to advertise, but I think you would like my site too! There's a link in my signature.
Could you check out mine too, Pound Foolish. It is in my signature
Wow. Pound Foolish is becoming quite the popular guy.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'm always popular. That's the way I am. Don'cha just hate me? ;)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

No! (even though we may disagree with regularity)
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I already visit you blog all the time, 101, and LOVVVVVVVVE it! Keep up the good work! As for you, Wooton, I've clicked on that link once or twice. I really liked what I found. :)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hey, Pound Foolish, what about my website? Don't worry if you don't check it, nobody does.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

The Old Judge wrote:Hey, Pound Foolish, what about my website? Don't worry if you don't check it, nobody does.
THATS NOT TRUE! I check it quite often, fyi! Feel flattered!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

i mentioned you in an early post, I believe, Old Judge, but I could be wrong. In any case, I thoroughly enjoy your courtroom, and now have visited twice. I intend to still pop in every now and then. Thank you for an amazing and thought provoking website.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Let's refrain from the continuation of website discussion otherwise this thread will be split. There's a whole section for website discussion.
RyanCummings
Strawberry

Hi Everyone! I am Ryan Matlock, and I am 15 years old. I live in Indiana, and I picked the username RyanCummings because my personality is almost exactly like Ryan Cummings. I really enjoy collecting, listening, and reading anything related to Adventures in Odyssey. I am trying to start an AIO fan podcast, and it will be somewhat like the Ceiling Fan podcast, in the aspect that it will be closer to an audio drama then it will be to a podcast. When I grow up I want to be a writer for Focus on the Family, mainly working on AIO.

Other than AIO, I also enjoy playing music. I play piano, guitar, and ukulele. I enjoy all kinds of music styles, but my favorite is probably soft rock.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:I already visit you blog all the time, 101, and LOVVVVVVVVE it! Keep up the good work! As for you, Wooton, I've clicked on that link once or twice. I really liked what I found. :)
Thank you very much, Pound Foolish. And Old Judge, people do check your website! Just because you don't have a zillion comments on every post doesn't mean people don't visit it! Every time I hear there's a new post from the TNT Insider, I rush to it! And Bren, you're probably right. I just had to this one last website post. But topics are made for drifting off into other areas, aren't they? And welcome to The Soda Shop RyanCummings! At least you have an avatar! :lol:
sheltiez
Caramel Crunch

Hi, Ryan! So are you into politics like Ryan Cummings is?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

sheltiez wrote:Hi, Ryan! So are you into politics like Ryan Cummings is?
Who's into politics? The only person I know who talks about politics all the time is Bill O'Riley. Not that I know him.
sheltiez
Caramel Crunch

Ryan wants to be mayor in AIO and is mayor of Kidsboro.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

sheltiez wrote:Ryan wants to be mayor in AIO and is mayor of Kidsboro.
I know. In fact, I was the one who made the topic about Kidsboro. I was kidding! :lol: :D Sort of. ;) :? Is there a limit to how many smiles you can put? :twisted: :!: :mrgreen:
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I know. In fact, I was the one who made the topic about Kidsboro. I was kidding! :lol: :D Sort of. ;) :? Is there a limit to how many smiles you can put? :twisted: :!: :mrgreen:
I don't think so.. But remember the RULE about them! ;)
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

HannahJ. wrote:
I don't think so.. But remember the RULE about them! ;)
What rule?
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Its on the "smiley faces!' topic on the bulletin board. :D
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

suzylou wrote:Its on the "smiley faces!' topic on the bulletin board. :D
Oh, yes, I saw that. But that's more of a suggestion than a rule.

Rules, schules! This is a free country!

- Bart Rathbone
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

It's a Rule now.
Why do nothing when you can Dance?