Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Welcome to the SS, Collette! Hope you enjoy it here, and hope to get to know ya' more! :)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Collette wrote:Hey! My name is actually Lois, but its not as special as Collette...soo :P
I was home schooled till eighth grade, and in my freshman year I started to go to a private Christian school.
I live in Illinois, and have two brothers and a sister (who drive me nuts)
I love acting and doing any sort of accent :D
Be forewarned that I am an extreme weirdo! ;)
Welcome to the Soda Shop, Collette! It's good to have you here!

Most people here are weirdos, I think. :?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Welcome to the Soda Shop, Collette! :D Hope you like it here. =]
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Jimmy Barclay
Caramel Crunch

Welcome aboard the SS board Collette......."Where weird is the new norm" :P

Jimmy Barclay: Faithful companion of Drama Queen, aka Renae.

"And besides, it's salmon patty and broccoli night.......yulghth"
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Welcome Lois/Collette (love both names ;))
And I'm with Jimmy... Weird is the norm here! Just ask Pound Foolish! (yes, I said it PF ;))
Anywho... Welcome!
Collette
Vanilla

@The Old Judge
Thank you! Yes! It is part of the AACS, how'd yah guess? :D

@Stella, T.S., Aftershocker
Thanks guys! Hope to get to know you too! :D

@Jimmy, Liz'alike
That's a relief! I'm glad I won't be the only one :P
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord; plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you a hope and a future."
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

The Old Judge wrote:Welcome, Collette! Do you know if your Christian school is a member of AACS?
You know of the AACS?! :O
Collette wrote:Hey! My name is actually Lois, but its not as special as Collette...soo :P
I was home schooled till eighth grade, and in my freshman year I started to go to a private Christian school.
I live in Illinois, and have two brothers and a sister (who drive me nuts)
I love acting and doing any sort of accent :D
Be forewarned that I am an extreme weirdo! ;)
Wowzers Collette!! You sound a lot like me! O.o I love acting as well, I too live in Illinois, and my school is part of the AACS! I think we'll get along well... Anywho, Welcome aboard the SS!
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
fighterplane
Vanilla

Hey everyone! My name is Jay and I'm 13. I have listened to aio since I was 5 and I live in the US of A. :D
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Hi fighterplane! Welcome to the SS! You can call me GW. My real name is Bethany, or Beth 2, and, you're older than me. I'm 9... that dreaded number... if only it was an even 10... lol Just kidding. Welcome Collette! I loovvee the name Collette! I'm homeschooled too! I love it soo much better than public school. I've never been to public school, but all my friends say it's horrible. I have a brother that drives me nuts! MysteriousGoofBall. All my brother and sisters are on here. Hiya Brad! I have a guy at my church named Bradley! It's easy to find your way around here, so you don't HAVE to be a stalker. I was until I learned stuff. But, stalkers are always welcome. As are Happy Guppies! Welcome guppyfish! Glad to have all of you around on the SS!
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Welcome to the Soda Shop, Fighterplane. I really like your sig. =]
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

Hey, Colleta and Fighterplane I hope you guys like it here.:D
LOTR IS AWESOME
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Welcome Collette and Jay! =) I hope you like it here. Liking your sig, Jay. And I'm liking your avatar, Collette.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Welcome Jay! Glad to have you here on the SS :D
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Greetings, Jay! I hope you like it here. Also, if you act anything like Jay on AIO, I know a certain person who you will get along with very well. *Glances at Pound Foolish*

Kidding.

Anyways, glad you could join us!

And welcome, Colette! Hope you like it here. And just for the record, I love both of those names. ;)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Froggy, why are you looking at me? Not that I'm not worth looking at.
Yay, new posters!
Hi, Colette. (My sister is named Colette and hates it to be spelled with more than one "l" which is incorrect, so I've learned to write it the right way to save my life.) However, Lois is neat. You have the same name as Superman's lover. In any case, I like trying to do accents to.... But if you want to earn the name of "weirdo" here, you'll have some competition. *examines nails* A certain somebody is the weirdo around here.
Fighterplane, it's good to have you. Nice to know you're a long listener... I'm eighteen and have been listened almost daily since my early tweens, and rather than tired of it I'm increasingly obsessed with it.
I have an important question for both of you that will determine a great deal about your future here in SS:
Do you like Emily?
That may seem random, but it's actually rather key around here. *winks at Aftershocker*
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Froggy, why are you looking at me? Not that I'm not worth looking at.
Yay, new posters!
Hi, Colette. (My sister is named Colette and hates it to be spelled with more than one "l" which is incorrect, so I've learned to write it the right way to save my life.) However, Lois is neat. You have the same name as Superman's lover. In any case, I like trying to do accents to.... But if you want to earn the name of "weirdo" here, you'll have some competition. *examines nails* A certain somebody is the weirdo around here.
Fighterplane, it's good to have you. Nice to know you're a long listener... I'm eighteen and have been listened almost daily since my early tweens, and rather than tired of it I'm increasingly obsessed with it.
I have an important question for both of you that will determine a great deal about your future here in SS:
Do you like Emily?
That may seem random, but it's actually rather key around here. *winks at Aftershocker*
You know exactly why I'm looking at you, Mr. I-am-crazy Foolish. =p

Ah, yes, yes. Do you like Emily? I should hope you do.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yes, Renae and Collette, I know of the AACS. Actually, our church has a Christian school which is a member school. That's how I know.

@Collette: May I ask what school it is?

@Renae: How do you know what the AACS is?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

The Old Judge wrote:Yes, Renae and Collette, I know of the AACS. Actually, our church has a Christian school which is a member school. That's how I know.

@Renae: How do you know what the AACS is?
Awesome!! May I ask what school it is?
And my knowledge of the association comes from the same reason as yours. My church also has Christian school that is a member!
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Collette
Vanilla

@The Old Judge: Actually, you may ask, but I'm afraid I've already revealed too much classified information. *looks suspiciously to the left and right* BUT, I will say this: the wet dog sits by the dry fire 8)

@Renae: That's mind-blowing!!! maybe we could meet each other sometime, somewhere!! *once again looks around as if being watched* ahem, anyway...I'm glad to have someone who understands my...um...shall we say....interesting nature. :D

@Pound Foolish: Thanks!! (to whatever compliment you said) I did know about Superman, so I'm hoping to marry some iron-pumping, Lois-saving guy!! keeeeeding. :) about Emily, I can't say i ADORE her, but I don't dislike her either. many of my feelings kinda meet smack in the middle (with not few head injuries mind you) anyhow, I'm glad you take such great interest in your nails, cause I've got some of my own to scrutinize. (it made sense in my head) :D
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord; plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you a hope and a future."
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

yo, Collette, welcome to the SS. :D
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/