Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Yes I was on the chat.

What is WE? O_o
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Helios wrote:Really? Creativity?

Wow....

I'm not sure how many people I know from Whit's End. I have a large contact list... :)
Yes. I might be over-emphasizing this in my mind, but your group tends to post more creatively than the average other person. I know several people here who hail from Whit's End. I have some knowledge of it, though I have never been active there myself.

Aftershocker, WE is Whit's End.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Welcome aboard, Helios. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, sir. *pretends to walk away and then shoves a tutu on over his head* And now, you are officially one of us. *all applaud. tears of joy*
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

... Umm PF. Helios, is not a sir. :P bahaha!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh. How awkward. Pleased to meet you, human being.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

HELLO! I belive some of us know who you are... *coughthinkaboutitpandamouniumcough* *Smiles innocently*
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Helios
Butter Pecan

Aftershocker, WE is Whit's End. Which means you weren't there. :P

Pound Foolish, don't feel awkward. I get it a lot, due to neutral screen names. :D And God's Girl called me sir, too! :P Thanks for the tutu...got any in purple? ;)

WES!!! I thought I told you...oh, never mind.... :evil:

-- Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:18 am --

Schnoodlec, you have about five seconds to tell me who you are and what you know....

Lol, I'm joking. Will you please just cut the "tough guy talk" and tell it to me straight?

Lol, another joke. If you know your Odyssey, you'll also know who used a very similar line during a certain saga concerning stars... ;)
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I, for one, would love to know exactly who Helios is, but I'm being patient and biding my time. *smiles innocently like shnoodlec*
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Helios wrote:And God's Girl called me sir, too!
Oh d-d-d-dear. :P I didn't realize, I'm sorry.

Unfortunately, I do that a lot. *sigh*
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

THATS IT O.o I'll take twenty bucks from whoever wants to know who Helios is!!! This price is rising by the hour O.O
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

Um, hi. My name is I <3 Wooton and I, uh,<3 Wooton

Okay ;) I was joking.

Name: I <3 Wooton
Favorite Character(s):Jason, Matthew (I have a crush on Matthew but NOT Zach Callison), WOOTON!!!

now you know something about me.
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Nice to see you introduce yourself, <3 Wooton. Why do you have a crush on Matthew and not Zach? Is Zach so unattractive? Besides, Matthew is... how shall I say this delicately? Matthew is the King of Nerdland. That was delicate, right?
Helios
Butter Pecan

Matthew the king of Nerdland?

So undelicate. :P

So, TS, if you have $20, Renae will spill the proverbial beans on me. :P Or maybe I'll syphon the money out of her account before she can check it... ;)

God's Girl, nothing to be sorry about. Like I said, it happens a lot.

And I do mean...a lot.

Which is kinda weird, considering that in real life you would NEVER mistake me for a guy (due to the fact that I am constantly pointing out all the cute guys in my general vicinity). :P
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

Pound Foolish wrote:Nice to see you introduce yourself, <3 Wooton. Why do you have a crush on Matthew and not Zach? Is Zach so unattractive? Besides, Matthew is... how shall I say this delicately? Matthew is the King of Nerdland. That was delicate, right?
Not as nerdy as Eugene. He's nerdy enough to know all the stuff I do, but, not enough to make me uncomfortable.

School : Homeschooled
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
Purple Panda
Strawberry

Hi everybody! I'm Purple Panda, and 13 years old. I live in an undisclosed location somewhere in the United States, so that narrows it down for you. I love to read and I spend a lot of time working on creative writing, especially short stories. I also really enjoy music, and I sing on my church's music team. My family listens to Adventures in Odyssey all the time. I look forward to spending more time on the forum, engaging in what looks to be promising wit and random eccentricity :)
“I’m not a psychopath. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock Holmes
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Welcome, Purple Panda. It's a pleasure to have you a part of our board! Pull up a counter stool and make yourself right at home.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Purple Panda wrote:... engaging in what looks to be promising wit and random eccentricity :)
How well you put it. Welcome, Purple. It's lovely to have you. I weigh I pound and I'm foolish.
Purple Panda
Strawberry

You weigh one pound, or perhaps... you have one pound of foolishness on your person? :)
“I’m not a psychopath. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock Holmes
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Purple Panda wrote:You weigh one pound, or perhaps... you have one pound of foolishness on your person? :)
Bwahaha. If he is a normal weight, he certainly has more foolishness than that on him. :yes:

It's nice to meet you, Purple Panda!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Eanrin
Chocolate Chip

Hey. I'm Eanrin. My hobbies include sleeping and blinking. My greatest talent is my ability to drink prodigious amounts of coffee. My greatest achievement is the time I accidentally appeared on the news because I didn't realize they were taping a news segment at work. My favorite AIO character is Jared because he works for the government and he's probably reading this post.

But enough about me, let's talk about Applesauce.
I fled Him, down the nights and down the days;
I fled Him, down the arches of the years;
I fled Him, down the labyrinthine ways of my own mind;
and in the mist of tears I hid from Him