Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Mr. Whit's End wrote:I'm Mr. Whit's End! I like: green, music, Lindsey Stirling, The Piano Guys, and this really cool album my dad has been working on called The Lamb Wins. He's the cellist. Anyway, my favorite character is probably Eugene, because he programs, and I program in C# and java, as well as HTML.
Welcome, person who is new! :D
^^ Props to Belle ^^
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

shnoodlec wrote:Welcome Mr. WE! That is your new nickname! If you like Emily, GO TO THE ERK RIGHT NOW!! If not, you can go to... that other klub...
I'm in "...that other klub...". Yeah.
Wakko
Pistachio

Mr. Whit's End wrote:I'm Mr. Whit's End! I like: green, music, Lindsey Stirling, The Piano Guys, and this really cool album my dad has been working on called The Lamb Wins. He's the cellist. Anyway, my favorite character is probably Eugene, because he programs, and I program in C# and java, as well as HTML.
Welcome to the soda shop Mr. WE!!
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Thanks, Bob-o! Oh, and I noticed you like my K.R.E banner. :lol:
Ashleigh
Strawberry

Woody wrote:Well, Sam finally got me on here :p

Hello, I am Woody. You may also know me on the ToO as Shakespeare or Reynard Muldoon. And if you happen to be Sam, you also know me as Woodster, WOODA, etc. I'm a big fan of AIO(though honestly, I'm a bit mad at them for not releasing the download of 57 yet. :x ). Besides listening to AIO, I enjoy writing, reading, puzzles, and coding. :)
Woody!!!!!!! :D Welcome to the SS, Glad you are here! :D
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Welcome Mr.Whitsend!! (Jason...? O.o )

I see you have joined the forces of the KRE *gives a hearty shake of the hand* Welcome aboard!!
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Ashleigh
Strawberry

Limerick wrote:I have been here a full twelve hours so I figured it was time to introduce myself though also to take my new avatar (which GG has nothing to do with :noway:) for a spin. Some of you already know me as Limerick from the ToO (or maybe as the Old Guy, not to be confused with TOJ) though if you don't spend much time on the ToO chat, you probably don't. I am generally not much of a forum person, maybe because I am a bit too impatient and rather ADD so I disappear quickly (though this can be a problem in chat also haha). It is ironic because I love to write, discuss, and pontificate, so, you would think a forum would be good for me. As for me, I am 29 years old, have been around here and there for ages, though still haven't listened to as much AIO as I'd like (about 10 episodes), in fact, I almost found myself unable to join at all due to the anti-spam question of "Who did Mr Whittaker grow up with as a child?" which even after reading through AIOwiki I still don't have the answer to haha. I'll work on it (though I still think those questions could use some tweaking unless you want to prevent new AIO fans from joining, not everyone has heard every episode!)

I am currently in Salt Lake City on a minivacation of sorts (though finding too much is closed on Labor Day :() but live in Connecticut, love to read pretty much anything: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Non-fiction (primarily based on techy stuff :p) I love to sing just about anything with words, particularly Christian music with Nothing is Impossible, Here I Am to Worship, Blessings probably being my favourites, though, I am admittedly not all that great. I also love board games from Agricola to Ticket to Ride to Wise and Otherwise to Settlers of Catan (my favourite is Settlers of America, a mix of Settlers and TTR) to chess and am always looking for more, currently awaiting Compounded, a chemistry based board game that was recently on Kickstarter. I work full time for phone, Internet, and TV technical support and love to help people fix their computer issues so, if anything comes up, feel free to ask, and part time trying to keep people healthy through natural means, honestly anything I can do to help :)

Enough about me though, how is everyone doing? :)
Wowzers! You sure give an introduction ;) Super happy your here Limerick! :D :D :D so Welcome to the Soda Shop! Half of this stuff you never told me...so it was interesting to read! 8)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Glad to meet, Mr. Whits End. That is, as glad as anyone can be to meet... (glance at my avatar and signature, then at Mr. Whits End's) um, to meet an Evil Clone.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I know... I'm gonna look at WE and be like, "Oh, it's PF!" And then I'll see the red NO sign and be like, "Ugh." No offense to Mr. WE there.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

shnoodlec wrote:I know... I'm gonna look at WE and be like, "Oh, it's PF!" And then I'll see the red NO sign and be like, "Ugh." No offense to Mr. WE there.
Don't worry, none taken. :lol:
BHGodlyGovt
Vanilla

Hey y'all, this is BHGodlyGovt. As you can probably guess my username is full of information. BH is my initials, and GodlyGovt is for godly government, as I am huge into politiics. My purpose for politics is to take back this country and our government for God. I am 19, and live in Council Bluffs, IA. My real name is Bradley. I have loved AIO for many years, and after a hiatus of not listening for a while, I have started to listen regularly again. My favorite characters are Mitch, Jason, and Wooten. I am excited to join The Soda Shop! :)
BHGodlyGovt
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Hey, there is a topic called introduce yourself, head on over there! :)
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

BHGodlyGovt wrote:Hey y'all, this is BHGodlyGovt. As you can probably guess my username is full of information. BH is my initials, and GodlyGovt is for godly government, as I am huge into politiics. My purpose for politics is to take back this country and our government for God. I am 19, and live in Council Bluffs, IA. My real name is Bradley. I have loved AIO for many years, and after a hiatus of not listening for a while, I have started to listen regularly again. My favorite characters are Mitch, Jason, and Wooten. I am excited to join The Soda Shop! :)
Welcome, BHGodlyGovt! :D I hope you like it here on the Soda Shop. =]
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Ello, BHGodlyGovt. :D Welcome.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I am fond of politics and government as well, it's an engrossing subject, because it's complex without being mind-numbing and relevant without being new and disposable. I hope you meet Arkan my brother sometime, he's obsessed with politics. However, he's also obsessed with conspiracy theories. He seems believes almost anything against the government that has evidence unless someone can prove otherwise. Once, we arguing about that, and I said, "sometimes conspiracy theories are ridiculous though. There's a theory that the government delibarately plotted to blow up the twin towers."
To which he coolly replied with interest, "There is?"
Honestly, he reminds me of Jared. (If you're reading this little brother, you realize it's all true.)
But anyhoo, pleased to meet you. And I'm eighteen, so we're very close in age.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Becca
Vanilla

My name is Becca, and I'm 15.
I listen to the Ceiling Fan a lot and I love their episodes! I thought it was really neat to see some of them on here. I live in Norway and have a sister in Canada so we go visit sometimes. I've got 2 brothers and 2 sisters and 2 cats and 2 parents.
I like acting, writing, and hanging out with friends.
It was kinda cool how Loren got on the Ceiling Fan. Always wondered about that...
Anyway, love Odyssey and hope it continues for 50 years!
-Becca
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Yo, Becca. :D Hope you like it here.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Hiya, Becca! Glad to see you are posting! :)
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Greetings, Becca! :) Welcome to the Soda Shop!
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Pleased to meet you, Becca. I have nine parents. I was raised by many-headed dragons on Mars.