Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Agent 86
Caramel Crunch

Hey everyone!
This is a block of text. I'm not sure why I put this here, or why you are reading this. Well, I guess I should say something witty here.. I'm not going to, but you'll probably stick around just in case I change my mind. Um.. Running out of things to say.. Wait, you're still reading this? OK, that's too much, stop. Seriously, STOP.
Rebel.
http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Hey Agent 86! Welcome to the SS! Can't wait to get to know you better!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Hey 86! Good to see you here on the SS too!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Hello agent 86 I hope you like it here on the SS :mrgreen:
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Welcome Agent 86, Fellow Get Smart Fan!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Welcome Agent 86! Glad to have you on SS!
Agent 86
Caramel Crunch

thx everyone I'm sure I will :)
This is a block of text. I'm not sure why I put this here, or why you are reading this. Well, I guess I should say something witty here.. I'm not going to, but you'll probably stick around just in case I change my mind. Um.. Running out of things to say.. Wait, you're still reading this? OK, that's too much, stop. Seriously, STOP.
Rebel.
http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Sage
Caramel Crunch

Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for your kind welcome!!!! I really like it here. My name is Sage and I’ll throw out some random facts about myself. Everyone says I look like Alicia Keys. I love AIO, my church, and Alma College. I started using a fake British accent when I was 6, so now it’s just natural. I used to pride myself on being a ’post-modernist’ until one day I realized that my only identity should be in Christ. I’m going to be a special education teacher; I play piano and electric guitar. I LOVE music and I'm a ballerina. Sometimes I break into song or start dancing in public places. I make friends wherever I go. I question my morals when I read movie reviews on plugged in by Bob Hoose saying how bad that movie is….and I like the movie lol.
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Welcome to the SS, Sage! :D
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Welcome to the Soda Shop, Sage. =D
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Hey Sage! Thanks for the tidbits of information :D I love to get to know the new members more!
Anywho, welcome to SS! Can't wait to get to know you even better!
(btw, you can call me Liz ;) )
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Good to have you Sage, greetings. Do join ERK, it's the place to be if you wish to be like me. (And who doesn't?)
Your posts are excellent so far. I'm enjoying your fresh perspective on AIO. Do please keep it up.
Oh, and my bro and I are nuts about British accents. We love movies with those accents, and love English literature (Winnie the Pooh included without reservation.)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Welcome Sage! I love the facts ;) Hope you enjoy the SS!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

PF, please don't scare the girl! Though, Sage, coming to ERK is the best thing you could ever do!
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

Well happy birthday WS
( I'm turning 12 on Aug. 10 )
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
Mara
Pistachio

Welcome Sage! Can't wait to get to know you better!
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

DHi! I'm God'sWolf. I'm Starflower1234's sis. Well, as you can tell, I love wolves!!! Um, I love to draw...I like MLP, I like Lord of the Rings, my favorite character is Galadriel, I love to read, I'm dying to play Mafia, I have a dog, and six cats, and hopefully cows, chickens, etc. And last but not least(definitly not least) I LOVE ADVENTURES IN ODYSSEY!!! :jason
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Oh, you are! cool! Hi to the new people
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Hey God'sWolf! Can we call you GW? Anyway, welcome to the SS!! Hope you like it!
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Hi Connie! On chat, everybody already started calling me GW. So, NO PROBLEM! If your wondering I talk alot. Ashleigh is calling me and her talking twins!
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto