Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
AIOluver36
Chocolate Chip

Hello!!!! My username is AIOluver36 my real name is Starette. I am turning 13 in November and luv Focus on the Family's radio dramas and, of course, AIO!!! Two years ago my life was dramatically changed by God's amazing love. He is all I need and forever my Savior!!!
"Never Be Afraid To Trust An Unknown Future To A Known God" ~ Corrie Ten Boom
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

AIOluver36 wrote:Hello!!!! My username is AIOluver36 my real name is Starette. I am turning 13 in November and luv Focus on the Family's radio dramas and, of course, AIO!!! Two years ago my life was dramatically changed by God's amazing love. He is all I need and forever my Savior!!!
Nice to meet you Starette.
AIOluver36
Chocolate Chip

Wooton Bassett wrote:
AIOluver36 wrote:Hello!!!! My username is AIOluver36 my real name is Starette. I am turning 13 in November and luv Focus on the Family's radio dramas and, of course, AIO!!! Two years ago my life was dramatically changed by God's amazing love. He is all I need and forever my Savior!!!
Nice to meet you Starette.
Thank you!!!! :D
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Starette is such a pretty name! :D Nice to meet you! :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
AIOluver36
Chocolate Chip

Thank you!!!! I just got to say that I feel really welcome here and everyone is soooo nice....... XD
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Welcome to the Soda Shop, Starette! I hope to see you around soon! I also really like your avatar. Wooton never disappoints, that's for sure!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Pleasant to have you around. I hope you continue visiting and enjoy your time here... and have FUN. May I ask what your interests are? Congrats on becoming a teen soon.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Hello, my name is Whittifer. I love Adventures in Odyssey! I started listening about two and a half years ago. I LOVE SMILY FACES! :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :)
Nothing.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hmmmm... very nice, but that's not much to go on. Anything else, Whittifer? And is your name REALLY Whittifer? I assumed it was a nifty female-ized version of Whittaker just as a screen name.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

No, my name isn't really Whittifer. I just made it up. And nobody will know any personal stuff about me. It's a secret. :D
Nothing.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Well, um..welcome to the Soda Shop, Whittifer. I take it your a pretty happy person with all those smileys! Nice mustache, by the way.
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Thanks, I just got it.
Nothing.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Whittifer wrote:Hello, my name is Whittifer. I love Adventures in Odyssey! I started listening about two and a half years ago. I LOVE SMILY FACES! :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :)
Hey, me to! Image

But the mods on here don't like it when we just post smiles.

Hey, why don't I make a topic for that!
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
AIOluver36
Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Pleasant to have you around. I hope you continue visiting and enjoy your time here... and have FUN. May I ask what your interests are? Congrats on becoming a teen soon.
Well, I do like sports especially soccer and basketball...... I luv the movies "Tangled" and "How to Train Your Dragon". I also enjoy painting, drawing, acting, and hanging out with my family and friends!! :D

-- Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:47 am --

Oh and forgot to tell you all...... Everybody at church calls me Starette (which is a nickname) so srry if i confused anyone!!!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HannahGabrielle wrote:Hi! *waves hand frantically* I'm Hannah. That *jabs upward* is my younger sister who has, apparently, completely forgotten how to properly spell the word "love." Dear me, whatever shall we do... ;)

I'm a pretty normal person - mostly crazy with just enough sanity to keep me from alienating myself from civilization. I love music, theatre, radio dramas, drinking coffee, and pretending I'm a Broadway performer.

I also blog at http://onthebeautifulside.blogspot.com/. *waits patiently* *taps foot* Yes, click on it, click on it.

XD Looking forward to hanging around here!
Nice to meet you, Hannah. You are the 3rd Hannah we have on this site.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Nice to meet you HannahG!! I can be very crazy as well! (Just ask my friends!!) It sounds like we would get along very well!
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
AIOluver36
Chocolate Chip

Yes, welcome Hannah, my darling big sister...... Hope you have fun stalking me! And yes, I'll try to remember how to write properly.... hehehe! ;)
Last edited by AIOluver36 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Welcome! I like drinking coffee as well. I look forward to seeing you around. I have a feeling you and your sister will become great additions to the Soda Shop in the near future.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

HannahGabrielle wrote:Hi! *waves hand frantically* I'm Hannah. That *jabs upward* is my younger sister who has, apparently, completely forgotten how to properly spell the word "love." Dear me, whatever shall we do... ;)

I'm a pretty normal person - mostly crazy with just enough sanity to keep me from alienating myself from civilization. I love music, theatre, radio dramas, drinking coffee, and pretending I'm a Broadway performer.

I also blog at http://onthebeautifulside.blogspot.com/. *waits patiently* *taps foot* Yes, click on it, click on it.

XD Looking forward to hanging around here!
I know I already said this, but Hi Hannah! Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance! Sounds like we have a bit in common!:) I just checked out your blog...is adorable and you are gorgeous. I'm going to go back and check it out more thoroughly when I have the time. Anyways, hope you have a lot of fun on here!:D
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Wow. That's the funnest ever introduction I've ever read! Good to have you, Hannah. If you post anything elsewhere like you do here, you could be one of my favorite posters! And, I concur with my good friend Suzy, your blog is certainly charming and tasteful. As you can see from my avatar, I am Pound Foolish. I am one of the most regular posters on here, and, some say, one of the best, though I'm still fairly new. Just for the record, that avatar is NOT how I actually look... well, not exactly anyways. ;) For one thing, I couldn't grow a decent mustache or beard to saved my life. And I too proud myself on having occasional moments of insanity, and am working on being that way more often...