The Soda Shop's 11th Anniversary!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

The Soda Shop's 11th Anniversary!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SODA SHOP!!!

That's right! Today the Soda Shop is celebrating its 11th anniversary! :mad: :clap: :clap: :clap:

There are some of you who have been here since the beginning. You have seen the site grow and develop over the last eleven years. I myself was a lurker here on the Soda Shop for a number of years before I finally signed up for an account in 2020. One of my biggest regrets is not joining sooner. I have enjoyed my time here and I look forward to the years to come!

Let the celebrations begin! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Happy 11th Anniversary to the Soda Shop! Though I have only been here a short time, I have enjoyed getting to share my thoughts and getting to know some of you. Here's to many more years to come! :D
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

All I have to say is, even with how quiet the board is now, I still expected even just slightly more posts in this topic than just the OP and one response. The show is still going, so members still have new episodes to discuss, but I guess people have moved on to bigger and better things! I'm still grateful to all the admins, both Belle and all the admins and mods we've had over the years, and Jacob Isom, for creating this board, and spending hours moderating and working out technical issues. I've made some very dear friends through this board, most of us don't talk all that much anymore, but I have so many fond memories, many of them preserved forever on this board. It's been a rough place for some users, some have had horrible experiences, but I like to think that, overall, this place has brought a lot of happiness. All the best, anyone reading this. Just for old times sake: Emily RULES.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Pound Foolish wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:49 pm
All I have to say is, even with how quiet the board is now, I still expected even just slightly more posts in this topic than just the OP and one resonse. The show is still going, so members still have new episodes to discuss, but I guess people have moved on to bigger and better things! I'm still grateful to all the admins, both Belle and all the admins and mods we've had over the years, and Jacob Isom, for creating this board, and spending hours moderating and working out technical issues. I've made some very dear friends through this board, most of us don't talk all that much anymore, but I have so many fond memories, many of them preserved forever on this board. It's been a rough place for some users, some have had horrible experiences, but I like to think that, overall, this place has brought a lot of happiness. All the best, anyone reading this. Just for old times sake: Emily RULES.
PF, we can always hope for a comeback. Recently, I've found myself returning to listening to AIO for past-time, and hence, visiting this board for the first time in a few years!
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

I'm by no means an ancient member of this board, but I've been listening to a lot of episodes recently as well! With the passing of Will Ryan, I'm excited to see the next steps Odyssey takes. While I'm in no way advocating for the show to end, a spin-off series could really freshen things up! Additionally, I'm really excited about the new animated series that is in the works!
*Finger guns aggressively*
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Wow, 11 years! It is so very hard to believe. I remember joining during a very transitional time of my life in 2012. I made some very dear friends. I periodically listen to Adventures in Odyssey (especially now, while raising up 2 future Odyssean listeners! :D ) and will forever remember the wonderful times I had here at the Soda Shoppe (and attempt to forget some of the more embarrassing posts made as a 14 year old :lol: )
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!