Dreams of AIO

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

I wish I would have more dreams of Adventures In Odyssey. I Adore those dreams, and don't get a lot of them, I've only ever had maybe 2.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Nelson S. wrote:Last night I dreamed that I met Andy Pessoa.... Don't know why he was in my dream.... :?
That's a little creepy... :? I dunno why, it just disturbs me a bit... :|
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Nelson S. wrote:Last night I dreamed that I met Andy Pessoa.... Don't know why he was in my dream.... :?
That's a little creepy... :? I dunno why, it just disturbs me a bit... :|
I think I'd like that dream. ;) Just kidding. Kind'a. Anyhoo, I actually can't recall having any dreams that have to do with AiO, I'm sure I'd have too of, though...at least one time or another in the past nine years I've been listening.
Oh, and Underseasie, your dream is quite...interesting. Like Mr. Thinker said though, I wish Eugene was my tutor! :D:
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I have them if I listen to nothing but AIO all day long, But, I can only recall one.
It is soooooooooooo wacky! :lol:

I had this dream that Regis Blackgaard had taken over the mall of somewhere I was at.
He only sold his outfit because he wanted everyone to dress like him and be his slaves!
I told him to his face that I wouldn't dress like him if my life depended on it...
He said that that could be arranged. So, I took his cane and beamed him with it! :lol:

Don't ask what made me dream this... I have no idea... :lol:
*It was a strange night... :lol:
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Haha that's so cool! I wish I had a dream about Odyssey.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

That's a little creepy! lol
I had a dream that Mr. Whittaker was my grandpa when I was little... do't really remember anything other then that, But I remember liking it! :D
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I want Mr Whitaker to be my grandpa!!! I have racked my brain, and still have not come up with any dreams! I wish I could force myself to dream an AIO dream... lol
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I think I remember having some weird dream that tied in the whole plot from I Slap Floor one night a while ago... It was really disorienting and confusing, as you can probably imagine.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

A few days ago, I read a comic in which Pinky Pie goes to Candy Land and they eat her. (No, seriously.) The same day, my sibs and I listened to Happy Hunting. That night, I dreamed Penny ended up in a evil Candy Land them park, and this cruel head of it got her eating this giant candy house. As she ate, she turned into the house.Then the cruel candy man put the Penny-house-thing on wheels and pushed it out the gates, and it smashed to bits.
True story.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

One word....
O.o

You need help.....

JK, okay, seriously, isn't it weird how strange our dreams can get? *Coughs*That by far is one of the weirdest.... *Coughs* But, it's true. ;)
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

I had a very wierd dream that had something related to AIO once. I won't tell you the whole dream, because it was *very* wierd. It involved Lord the the Rings. But, anyway, in part of my dream, Tom Riley drove up with a trailer and I recognized it immediately, for some odd reason. Tom was bringing his horses, Rachel, Leah, and Little Joe, to the place that I was at, and I was going to get to do something with the horses. That's all I can remember that had to do with AIO though. It was wierd.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
MeltsnerGirl91
Strawberry

Pound Foolish wrote:A few days ago, I read a comic in which Pinky Pie goes to Candy Land and they eat her. (No, seriously.) The same day, my sibs and I listened to Happy Hunting. That night, I dreamed Penny ended up in a evil Candy Land them park, and this cruel head of it got her eating this giant candy house. As she ate, she turned into the house.Then the cruel candy man put the Penny-house-thing on wheels and pushed it out the gates, and it smashed to bits.
True story.
That is hysterically creepy! :lol:
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

I once dreamed I was Lucy in "The Tangled Web".... Yeah, weird. I adore AIO dreams, but that was one of the weird ones ;)
I've also dreamt I was Mandy in "Split Ends" I liked that one a lot :D
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Last night I had a dream I was reading a Star Trek fanfiction. Suddenly, I was in the story, and these pirates were attacking the ship, many of them Vulcan women. There were a lot of explosions which damaged the ship, but we won in the end. But we needed help getting home. The best one for the job was Jason Whittaker and his ship, the Virginian Odyssey.

I wished I would have dreamed more about it, but my dream switched to me being lost in my grandparents' back woods for some reason.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

You guys know one of my dreams of Odyssey... the story I wrote on it. But I had this other dream where Odyssey was doing a version of The Hunger Games O.o And in that same dream I read a schedule for Odyssey and an upcoming 3 part episode was one on Connie and Jason's wedding :D
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Must say, Connie and Jason being married is just the sort of tragic spectacle those Capital people would appreciate.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Must say, Connie and Jason being married is just the sort of tragic spectacle those Capital people would appreciate.
xD Win.

I dreamed I was a Whitsend employee back in the classic era. It was great. Lucy, and Jimmy, and Donna, and Curt, and Jack. It was just a ton of fun.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Pound Foolish wrote:Must say, Connie and Jason being married is just the sort of tragic spectacle those Capital people would appreciate.
Oh brother... :roll:
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

That just made my day.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I had a AMAZING DREAM last week... but I don't remember it now... :cry:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage