Dreams of AIO

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Finally I had an AIO dream!
:D
I had a dream last night that Doctor Blackgaard was after some weapon or other and he was seeking it in this huge underground cave with lots of water and purplish stalactites and crystals in it. There was a lot involved with the dream, but I don't remember most of it. I just remember the policemen finally tracked Dr. Blackgaard down and shot him, and he collapsed and died. I was thinking that Jason should have been there for the finale, but it just so happened that Townsend Coleman was flying some supplies to Africa, and I think the supplies were tables.
Even when I have an Odyssey dream, Jason figures out a way not to be in it. :cry:

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

I am sure i have had an Odyssey dream just can't recall it
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

well, people say that most people dream in Black and white, and dreaming in color is a sign of creativity, so congrats Ameraka!
Anyway, I mentioned this in the "things that remind me of odyssey" but, I was sick a while back, and as I was lying there in bed, half asleep half not, I couldn't tell dream from reality, but I kept imagining/dreaming Odyssey characters helping me, like Jimmy Barcley and Marvin Washington and Eugene would help me lift my cup to my mouth, etc'. It was pretty rad, and confusing, and went on all night, ( I couldn't sleep from the pain) :P and except for that I'm sure i had dreams of odyssey, I just can't remember any of them.

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

That's beautiful, Nate. A bit odd indeed, but very touchingly beautiful.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I had a dream last night that Jason was talking. It was like a voice over of what he was dreaming. (it was wonderful just listening to his voice...)Then Connie's voice came along and she said to Jason, "Wake up. It's not like we're getting married." And in my dream I thought, if the writers are teasing us like this maybe there is hope.

It seems like I've had these mostly 'audio' dreams before, where it's mostly just the characters' voices. Last night I think it's because I was sleeping lightly because the cat I was taking care of kept waking me up and walking by my head.

(I also dreamed about this turtle which had a hole in the middle of his shell and I wondered how he could live without a heart)

Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

What a great dream! (the Jason+Connie, not the turtle one ;)) I think you should send it into the writers so they can base a future episode off of it! hehe
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Yes I should! :) I forgot to mention this because it was kind of vague (because it was mostly audio) but Jason was in a helicopter and Connie needed to wake him up in order to save him from crashing. (or something. I wish I remembered more of the dream, and everything that they said).

Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Okay, that makes more sense! I was kinda afraid with the whole "Connie waking Jason" thingie... And a helicopter?? Wow! Maybe Jason and Connie are on a mission together! Like Scarecrow and Mrs. King! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarecrow_and_Mrs._King)
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

I had a dream that connie and Jason were on a date
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Poor baby. What a nightmare. Say, "Go away bad dream. Boo."
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I <3 Wooton wrote:I had a dream that connie and Jason were on a date
Cool! What did they do?

GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

I wish I could have Odyssey dreams. I've never had one. *dramatically tragic sigh*
DragRacingFanatic
Strawberry

GratiaDei wrote:I wish I could have Odyssey dreams. I've never had one. *dramatically tragic sigh*
Me neither. *equally dramatic tragic sigh*
If you sneezed while reading this, bless you.
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

Ameraka wrote:
I <3 Wooton wrote:I had a dream that connie and Jason were on a date
Cool! What did they do?
They talked and I'm not sure but I think Jason proposed!!!! :jason
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I had a dream last night that there was a link from the AIO facebook page to a blog that had some fanfic someone wrote. In it, Jason and Connie got kidnapped. There was a realistic picture of them huddling in a corner with Jason looking somewhat anxious.

-- Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:49 pm --

but I wish i would have a proper Odyssey dream with a whole story instead of these random snatches.

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Jason, my friend and I were locked in a dark room. Don't remember what we did though.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I finally had one, and I can remember some details, so I'll post them before I forget.

This was actually a minor portion of my dream. It was completely batty. But at one point, Connie went to this really decorated box on a wall, and opened it up. I was a phone box, and one of the old telephones from It's A Wonderful Life was in it. She picked up the listening end, and then a screen popped up. It was a little bit like Facebook, or this forum, with people's faces and comments next to them. As Connie was talking, comments (that either I don't remember or I didn't see) appeared from Jeff Lewis and her brother, (that I also don't remember his name.)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Last night I had a dream that Jason had tattoos. I had this rationale that he got them in his younger days when he was traveling the world. When I woke up I thought, I don't really think Jason has tattoos.
I wish I could remember more of it. A couple nights ago I had a dream with Jason and Connie in it but I can't remember much of that dream either. :(

shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Hmm. Jason should have tattoos.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

If he did have tattoos, I don't think he'd have lots of tattoos all over. I can't see him like that.

I had another Odyssey dream last night! Connie walked down some roads in the country, and it came to Hangman's Hollow Road, which ended in a beach along a river. She was standing there when suddenly a net came down and snatched her up, and a rope pulled her all the way up to the top of the cliff. There was a man up there and he had caught some other people in nets. But I woke up before I could see what happened next. :(