Dreams of AIO

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Dreams of AIO

How many of you have had dreams about AIO before, or something related to AIO? I have had a couple, and I'll share them, but I'd like to hear yours first.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I have never had a dream of AIO, even though I listen to AIO almost every night.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I had one. That I was Eugene and Katrina's daughter. That's just one of them!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I can't say that I recall any dreams I've had about AIO... Though you think I would! Every Odyssey Fan should have Odyssey dreams.... Do day dreams count? If so, I have had day dreams.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Hmm... I guess I can count day dreams. I actually had (dramatic music plays) a nightmare about AIO. It was probably 4 years ago, and I had just heard The Black Veil for the first time. It FREAKED. ME. OUT. I am not kidding! I was literally crying at night because I kept hearing Alex say, "That's the weird thing. I'm the monster." And then that creepy music played in my head. And surprisingly, something that really added to the creepiness factor was the warning at the beginning. I kept hearing Paul McCusker's evil voice in my head. And I had a nightmare about it, where Mr. McCusker said this:

Hello, I'm Paul McCusker, executive producer of Adventures in Odyssey. Because of the intensity of a few scenes in today's adventure, we don't recommend it for children under the age of 8. As always, we hope you and your family will benefit from our program.

Yeah, right Paul. :roll: Who's gonna benefit from a sci-fi horror story about TVs taking over entire cities? :lol: Anyway, I woke up in a cold sweat, and prayed I wouldn't have the dream again. :lol: But now, I admire Veil for its creepiness and daring, though it is quite honestly the weirdest episode I've ever heard. (Well, I dunno, maybe Sunset Bowlwater could beat it. :lol:)
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Many of you know about the fires that were in the southwest this summer, and that some were close to where I live. Well, ever since then, I've had nightmares about fires heading towards my house. A couple nights ago, I had a dream that I got Eugene for a tutor in math. We decided to sit outside and do it, because it was such a nice day. Then all the sudden I look up and see a cloud of smoke, then fire burning thru the tree. I jumped up and said "Yikes! We've got to get out of here!" (even I was surprised at how calm I was) I got up and started to go inside, saying "Come on!" to Eugene. I looked back, and he was running away screaming at the top of his lungs, but running toward the fire :roll: . I go inside, and nobody from my family will listen to the fact that we're going to be burned alive if we don't get out of here. Then I looked outside, and it was snowing, and the fire was out. Then I woke up.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I didn't realize Eugene was such an idiot! :lol: I wish I had him for a tutor...
God's little Artist
Caramel Crunch

CT you're right "The Black Veil" was VERY creepy. I never had a nightmare about that one. "The Secret Room", however, scared me so bad that I made my parents keep all of the closets in the house open for a week.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I have probably had dreams of AiO, but my dreams are so vague... I don't even remember a word of dialogue from them! =P I did have one dream that I'm pretty sure was with Jason. We were running away from something... Can't remember what it was tho.. Although I do remember going thru a drive-thru. :D Also, sometimes, if I'm right between full consciousness and sleeping, I can make up dreams (or halfdreams.. whatever, haha!) as I go along, and control them, and a lot of the times they involve Odyssey characters! =) Do those count? (Yes, I'm weird :roll: ;))
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

Walnut! I am the same way!
I am sure i have had several AIO dreams.. Sadly I don't remember specifics about any of them. When I was younger I would have crazy vivid dreams and then play outside all day pretending I was still in my dream ( they were awesome story lines, and hey, it kept me outside haha, even though I probably looked crazy :lol: ). I remember AIO being a predominate part of my imagination, therefore it was most likely in my dreams haha.
Odyssey Fan Wiley
MeltsnerGirl91
Strawberry

I've had dreams of AIO! One was of Eugene and Katrina, and another one was about Whit giving me a tour of Whit's End and then his house.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

I had this awesome dream, I was in a world, and I could see all the AIO albums up to number 81! It was amazing!
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
MeltsnerGirl91
Strawberry

Wow, up to 81? How cool! :D
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I had a dream I met Jess Harnell the other night..... except he didn't have his long hair :?
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

What, Jess without the hair? That's Crazy!
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Jess Harnell bald! I'd like to see that.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I don't think I've ever dreamed about Odyssey... I have had several dreams about The Ceiling Fan though.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Last night I dreamed that I met Andy Pessoa.... Don't know why he was in my dream.... :?
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Nelson S. wrote:Last night I dreamed that I met Andy Pessoa.... Don't know why he was in my dream.... :?
That's a bit wierd. :arrow:
^^ Props to Belle ^^
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I had a dream last night that Chris Anthony and Katie Leigh taught a class me, Mandie, and my little sister were in! It was awesome!!!!!