Dreams of AIO

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I will be honest and say I dreamed about the chat last night, I mean I also had the feeling Penny Bassett, née Wise, was in the room, so it counts. :D
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Last night I dreamed that Mitch and Connie really did get married and I was Connie. :O
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Kathy0 wrote:Last night I dreamed that Mitch and Connie really did get married and I was Connie. :O
Haha! Last night in my dream I was at my aunt and uncle's house and I was telling my cousin Holly I was getting married. Then I thought, it's not really me getting married but Connie and Jason. But my cousin went in the other room before I could tell her. Then she was leaning over this balcony thing and I caught up withher before she could leave and explained how it wasn't me getting married but Connie and Jason. :)
What is it with me and AIO dreams lately? I have no complaint; I hope they keep it up. :D

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

I'd like to revive this topic! I've had a few AIO dreams over the years, all in varying degrees of weirdness.

1. I dreamed that I was Connie and I (she?) was presenting an idea for a skit for BTV or something. I was trying to do a skit that showed what the world would be like if everyone only thought of themselves (don't ask, it's a dream). I was presenting it to a crowd of kids, and they kept pointing out plot holes in the skit and laughing at all the mistakes. "WOULD YOU BE QUIET AND LISTEN?!?!?" I screamed, very much like Connie. Finally, I finished with an example about stores, I don't remember what it was. And I said, "Is anyone getting the point of this, or was this a waste of time?" A few kids muttered that it made sense, and another shouted, "We get the idea, Connie!" I groaned. "Alright, I'm done."

2. Another one I had where I again became a character and was Buck receiving a text from Mr. Skint. (This was before Skint returned) Basically, Mr. Skint was trying to get some sort of important information out of me (Buck??) and I eventually gave it away, and then realize afterwards it was a big mistake.

3. Another time, I had a weird dream about the Rydell family (before Rydell Revelations came out) living in an apartment and having a lab in one of the rooms with a whole bunch of radioactive experiments. There was also something about them using a shorthand equation system for conversations they had with people, and then using math or something to get the equation to yield something. I was talking to Suzu and she was writing down everything I said in this system on a napkin... In the dream, I was very suspicious of this even though I didn't understand it.

4. Quite recently, I was thinking about The Long End before I went to bed (probably because I was working on a post about it) and dreamed that Mr. Skint and Two-Bits were somewhere and then Two-Bits turns into a horse. Mr. Skint was very surprised. He had no idea what to do about it.

This topic hasn't been written in since 2017. Has anyone else had any AIO dreams since then? :)
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:01 pm
I'd like to revive this topic! I've had a few AIO dreams over the years, all in varying degrees of weirdness.

1. I dreamed that I was Connie and I (she?) was presenting an idea for a skit for BTV or something. I was trying to do a skit that showed what the world would be like if everyone only thought of themselves (don't ask, it's a dream). I was presenting it to a crowd of kids, and they kept pointing out plot holes in the skit and laughing at all the mistakes. "WOULD YOU BE QUIET AND LISTEN?!?!?" I screamed, very much like Connie. Finally, I finished with an example about stores, I don't remember what it was. And I said, "Is anyone getting the point of this, or was this a waste of time?" A few kids muttered that it made sense, and another shouted, "We get the idea, Connie!" I groaned. "Alright, I'm done."

2. Another one I had where I again became a character and was Buck receiving a text from Mr. Skint. (This was before Skint returned) Basically, Mr. Skint was trying to get some sort of important information out of me (Buck??) and I eventually gave it away, and then realize afterwards it was a big mistake.

3. Another time, I had a weird dream about the Rydell family (before Rydell Revelations came out) living in an apartment and having a lab in one of the rooms with a whole bunch of radioactive experiments. There was also something about them using a shorthand equation system for conversations they had with people, and then using math or something to get the equation to yield something. I was talking to Suzu and she was writing down everything I said in this system on a napkin... In the dream, I was very suspicious of this even though I didn't understand it.

4. Quite recently, I was thinking about The Long End before I went to bed (probably because I was working on a post about it) and dreamed that Mr. Skint and Two-Bits were somewhere and then Two-Bits turns into a horse. Mr. Skint was very surprised. He had no idea what to do about it.

This topic hasn't been written in since 2017. Has anyone else had any AIO dreams since then? :)
It's where I get my fanfiction ideas from
Kathy0 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:21 pm
Last night I dreamed that Mitch and Connie really did get married and I was Connie. :O
I had one quite a few years ago, where I was tom, and he (I?) Whit, Connie and Bernard had been asked to meet at a cave at trickle lake, where Eugene and Katrina eloped and said goodbye before going on the run.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I only remember having one AIO dream. It was that I was in my bedroom and Rodney Rathbone was there for some reason, that all I remember of it though.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

It was along time ago.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

GabrielleFandomGirl wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:29 pm
I had this awesome dream, I was in a world, and I could see all the AIO albums up to number 81! It was amazing!
Out of curiosity do you remember in your dream what the title of album 81 was?
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Last night, I dreamed that Jay Smouse and I were playing Minecraft and were actually in the game as people. It was weird. It was survival mode and I was trying to round up some horses so that we could go to a stronghold or something. There was this ginormous herd of horses wandering around and I was trying to explain to Jay how to find a fast one. Then a wither skeleton started attacking us and I was trying to shoot a bow and arrow with my actual hands (it's a lot harder than clicking) while Jay was using a sword.
I guess I've been playing too much Minecraft. I might say that I've been listening to too much AIO, but that's no crime! \:D/
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I dreamt I was listening to a new Adventures on Odyssey episode but all I remember about it was that Emily was talking to Whit . I think she might have mentioned something about her losing her faith but I'm not sure, unfortunately I woke up before I could finish the episode. I also don't have the Adventures in Odyssey club so I haven't heard the newest episodes yet (so no spoilers please.), so I assuming I dreamt that because I was reading the Album 71 speculation topic on , and because I really want to listen to it or at least a preview of it.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Recently, I dreamed that I heard a new episode(s(don't remember if it was a multi-part)) in which Green Ring/Long End characters returned. I don't remember what happened in the episode exactly, just that I was very impressed with the acting and story, and that they were extremely action-packed. In the dream, this episode(s) were so well done that I was recommending them to my relatives who haven't even heard of AIO.
Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

Months ago, I dreamt the Jones family came to my house during my younger sister's birthday party. I took them outside because the house was rampant with overly excited girls. We went on a walk around the neighborhood and I told them I'd contact the Odyssey writers and convince them to bring them all back on the show again as a family unit. It makes no sense at all but I still remember it. I have dreams rarely, but this is a very in-character one for me.
Be the reason someone smiles today.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

The other night I dreamed about an episode set in the future, where Connie kept saying how Jules being easier to deal with than her own kids. the twist being, that Connie's kids were played by Katie's! (and before you ask, no I don't who she was married to, my mind has a way to make it seem like it could have been any of them)
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

Last night I dreamt that I was listening to the new album, and Dr. Regis Blackgaard was talking to Jack Allen, I think he said something about being able to return because of archived audio, then jack Allen woke up and then I woke up.

-- Wed May 31, 2023 7:09 am --

Last night I dreamt that that Eugene was taking Connie and Whit on an Imagination Station Journey through his history,but they ended up following a dark skinned kid ,who could have been related to the Washingtons, through a grocery store where the kid starts talking to a dark skinned girl, the girl also said hi to Connie which surprised Connie, then she runs away but the boy follows her, then the shopping cart Eugene was pushing ran into a stack of boxes knocking them, then Eugene said Apparently I made a miscalculation this isn’t my history we need to fix this. Then Whit said “ Since where still in the the Imagination Stations consciousness, we have to find Whit’s End in this time period to fix it.” Then Eugene said “I don’t remember if Whit’s End existed during this time period” after he said this a map of Mcalister park appeared with a marker showing where Whit’s End was, then I saw a long led light on a brown ceiling then I woke up.