Whit's End

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Whit's End

Okay guys, I made this topic so we can discuss interesting things about Whit's End. You can discuss inventions, rooms, ice cream menu items, anything that has to do with Whit's End. One thing that I hope to hear is some invention ideas. You can write your idea for an invention Whit can make. You can come up with new rooms in Whit's End. Maybe a book store or something. Hope you have fun writing about Whits End!
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hmm... It would be cool if Whit made an invention that let you be a celebrity and make decisions like they would, kind of like the imagination station but called the celeistation, or something like that :lol: Whit needs to make a new ice cream too. I don't know what it should be though.
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Jason
Cookies & Creme

gabbygirl17 wrote:hmmmm...... It would be cool if Whit made an invention that let you be a celebrity and make decisions like they would.. kinda like the imagination station but called the celeistation. or something like that :lol: Whit needs to make a new ice cream too. Idk what it should be though..
Well, Jason made a tweak to the ROC, that allowed a kid to be in a TV soap opera as a main character, and another invention (Transmuter?) allowed Jared(?) to be another person for a day. So in theory either of those methods would work.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Have any of you tried Raspberry Ripple in the Whits End in Colorado Springs? I have ALWAYS wanted to try it! :D
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HannahJ. wrote:Have any of you tried Raspberry Ripple in the Whits End in Colorado Springs? I have ALWAYS wanted to try it! :D

No. I really want to try a wow-fam-choc-sod
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I've had one... not at whit's end, but I've made one! :D
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:
I've had one... not at whit's end, but I've made one! :D
Was it good?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

HannahJ, the recipe for WOD-FAM-CHOC-SODs is on the Family Fun Panel on Album 51. I love those! They need to do them again!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Was it good?
Yes definitely!! I made them for my whole family and that day my name became Connie Kendall! :mrgreen:
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Is that because Connie made the WOD-FAM-CHOC-SODs?, because in that case, your nickname is a lie. Whit makes the WOD-FAM-CHOC-SODs, while Connie makes the LOC-KNO-STRAW-MALs. (Locally Known Strawberry Malts. It's hilarious. It's an exact opposite of the WOD-FAM-CHOC-SOD.)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Actually the LOC-KNO-STRAW-MALS were invented by Jack Allen, and I was named Connie because I served to ice cream to everyone!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I want an episode reference! ;)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:HannahJ, the recipe for WOD-FAM-CHOC-SODs is on the Family Fun Panel on Album 51. I love those! They need to do them again!
Do you need the album?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

If you want, I can give you the recipe.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:If you want, I can give you the recipe.
Thanks!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Recipe For WOD-FAM-CHOC-SODs

You'll Need: 2 and 1/2 cups of chocolate ice cream
1 cup of soda water
3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
Whipped cream

1.Add the ice cream, soda water, and chocolate syrup to blender.
2.Mix until smooth.
3.Pour into cups.
4.Top with whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:Recipe For WOD-FAM-CHOC-SODs

You'll Need: 2 and 1/2 cups of chocolate ice cream
1 cup of soda water
3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
Whipped cream

1.Add the ice cream, soda water, and chocolate syrup to blender.
2.Mix until smooth.
3.Pour into cups.
4.Top with whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle.
WOW Thanks! Sounds Awesome!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I want an episode reference!
The episode "Stubborn Streaks" in album 42 "No Way Out"
Jack says something to Liz like "Would you settle for one of my LOC-KNO-STRAW-MALs?"
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

OK. Thank you. Trivia question: Why are the chocolate soda and strawberry malts called the WOD-FAM-CHOC-SODs and LOC-KNO-STRAW-MALs?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:OK. Thank you. Trivia question: Why are the chocolate soda and strawberry malts called the WOD-FAM-CHOC-SODs and LOC-KNO-STRAW-MALs?
Because they didn't have enough room on the menu board.