How Many Episodes Have You Heard?

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Re: How Many Episodes Have You Heard?

My rough estimate: every single episode. Of course I'm not 100% sure if I have heard all of them, but I'm pretty sure I have.
Ben Warren
Chocolate Chip

There's actually the one or two episodes I never heard because I can't get my hands on them. I know "Dobson Comes to Town" is one of them.
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I've probably listened to about 80 or 90 but I'm sure I have not heard all of them.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Ben Warren wrote:There's actually the one or two episodes I never heard because I can't get my hands on them. I know "Dobson Comes to Town" is one of them.
yeah. I've heard part of DCTO, but not all of it.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

All. Every. Single. One. (Okay, except for Vol 56, but that will only be a little bit. :))
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I'm still working my way through 56... I've heard everything else though (unless you include Family Portrates. I think there's one or two of those that I haven't heard)
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I think I've listened to every single episode! Except for, of course, Family Portraits. I think I listened to one or two episodes in that album, but not "Dobson Comes to Town."
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

(Sticks hand in the air and waves) I'VE HEARD DOBSON COMES TO TOWN! It's amusing. Well, I wasn't always the way I am now about AIO. Back when I was a kid, the tons of AIO albums that already were, and just kept coming out, seemed more and more tremendous. I never dreamed I'd one day look at AIO as a whole and try, but by bit, to piece its whole history together. So, I pretty much just picked out whichever looked most interesting at the nearest Christian bookstore. But, I found, that's one of the amazing things about AIO. It's NOT just a series of relatively unrelated bits of fun. Everything flows together, one bunch of episodes leads into another bunch of episodes like magic. Anyhow, just off hand, we have, like, twenty albums, and we listen online all the time. So, I'm guessing... around a couple hundred. Oh, and Ben Warren, I don't know if you'll ever read this, but I just LOVE your reviews! I just thrill when I see a post from you! It's so fantastic when you pop in among us.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I have listened to Dobson Comes to Town as well. It was a very good episode. Besides that, we have listened to every episode in Albums 1-54, (I will listen to Album 55 & 56 in a couple of months.) the episode Happy Hunting, several of the Family Portraits, You Go to School Where?, but I have not listened to Castles and Cauldrons, Parts 1 & 2.

Ben Warren, it is good to see you post among us, even if it is only three posts.
MeltsnerGirl, thank you for setting this topic up.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Yeah, Dobson comes to town was pretty decent. Not my favorite episode or anything, but it was fun to hear Mr. Dobson in Odyssey.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

I have heard all of the episodes 51 and up, and all the ones they aired on the radio in the last couple years. I havent heard a lot of the oldish newish episodes, like the album 43-50 because they havent aired on the radio. once they get through all of those albums on the radio, i will have heard most of them. One quick question- Is Dobson comes to town on an album?? or is it just a special episode.
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It was included on a special feature on one album. Other than that, nuh-uh. There's nothing all that great about it except the AIO characters talk about the then-new Odyssey cartoons. I really could care less about Dobson being in it because I've never read a single one of his books or heard a single episode of his show, and really am not significantly interested in doing so. But it was fun having a sophisticated character reacting to being in Odyssey as a fictional world.
Anyhow, point is, people who haven't heard it really aren't missing anything all that special, but it's kinda fun.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

I think they should air it on the radio again because a lot of us haven't heard it.
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

Out of at least the 720+ episodes, I think over time I've heard at least 690, but I'm not exactly sure.
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

690 shows... when you really think about it it seems like so much time listening to AIO.
I'm a member of the:
Superheros Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
ImageImage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yep! Tons! And it couldn't be better spent!
Reddo
Strawberry

I've heard all the family portraits, all of the Officer Harley episodes and then the other episodes like BTV Grace, Sticks and Stones, and Career Moves that have never been released
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Bragger. ;) Okay, you're miles ahead of us. Trust me, we envy you. HAPPY!? =P :)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I have now officially heard all of the episodes released. I have not heard the episodes that Reddo mentioned, but I doubt that many people have.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
MeltsnerGirl91
Strawberry

Reddo wrote:I've heard all the family portraits, all of the Officer Harley episodes and then the other episodes like BTV Grace, Sticks and Stones, and Career Moves that have never been released

:o That's amazing! I've always wanted to hear the Officer Harley episodes, and I never knew that there was a BTV episode I've never heard! I loved those!