Where is Whits End??

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Wooton Bassett wrote:Really? I thought family Portraits was canon.
No, not really.(But I guess it's debatable...) A couple are included in the first album, but in the actual Odyssey episodes they never say where Odyssey is.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I used to think Illinois but now I have no clue!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Jason
Cookies & Creme

gabbygirl17 wrote:I used to think Illinois but now I have no clue!
Illinois could be a good possibility. In fact I think a small part of me will always say its in Illinois.
Julia
Strawberry

im sticking to my theory of Illinois =D
~ Julia ~

O O
(>'.'<)
.( UU )/
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Where in Illinois/Ohio would Odyssey be? :D
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

So Did I...Ohio, Illinois...Some State out there ;)
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

HannahJ. wrote:
yeah. the reason i thought Illinois was because they went to Chicago. But in the underground railroad they mention Cincinnati, but that still doesnt say thats where odyssey is. I just wish they would tell us!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Jason
Cookies & Creme

gabbygirl17 wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:
yeah. the reason i thought Illinois was because they went to Chicago. But in the underground railroad they mention Cincinnati, but that still doesnt say thats where odyssey is. I just wish they would tell us!
They do go to Chicago for different things on occasion. But I think inn New Years Eve Live, we know that Chicago is at least 6(?maybe more)ish hours away by bus. We also know that they're flown to chicago before as well. In the GRC, Agent Tanner came from a Springfield, but there's no telling for sure that it was Springfield IL. But in the time that she made it there would have had to have been breaking landspeed records. My theory is that she came from Illinois and Odyssey is in Ohio.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

[quote="Jason]I used to think Illinois but now I have no clue![/quote]

They do go to Chicago for different things on occasion. But I think inn New Years Eve Live, we know that Chicago is at least 6(?maybe more)ish hours away by bus. We also know that they're flown to chicago before as well. In the GRC, Agent Tanner came from a Springfield, but there's no telling for sure that it was Springfield IL. But in the time that she made it there would have had to have been breaking landspeed records. My theory is that she came from Illinois and Odyssey is in Ohio.[/quote]
Yeah.
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I wonder about Indiana though
Rosy
Cookie Dough

It makes sense for Odyssey to be in Ohio to me. Or Illinois. Or Indiana.
꿈. 희망. 전진.