Avery Awards 2023

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Avery Awards 2023

Voting for the Avery Awards for Albums 73: 28 Hours and 74: Buckle Up! is now open! Go to the latest episode of the Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast to vote!

But be sure to cast your vote for the following categories:
  • Best Actress
  • Best Surprise Revelation
  • Best Sound Design
  • Best Actor
  • Best Script
  • Best Scene
  • Best Overall Episode
As usual, there are also two questions at the end where you can write a response about what you liked and didn't like about the albums. Be sure to fill that out as well and give your feedback!

Anyone voted yet? What nominations do you think deserve to win awards? Any theories on what you think will win? Let's discuss!

Previous Avery Awards Threads:
2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2018 | 2017 | Earlier
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Well, the results are in.

I must say, this wasn't a bad year for my votes in comparison to past years. My votes for best actress, best sound design, and best scene won! :yes:
As for the story of the Averys, I did enjoy it. Especially the part with Evan David laying out the cast for the Odyssey movie :lol: . Made me laugh.

How did everyone else's votes go?
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I enjoyed the story too. I thought it was cool that they made it take place in a creepy house which is also perfect for fall (or Halloween) I also thought that the cast for the Odyssey movie was hilarious.