AIO 35th Anniversary Celebration Suggestions

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

AIO 35th Anniversary Celebration Suggestions

Next year, November 21, 2022, will be the 35th anniversary of Adventures in Odyssey. In the latest episode of the Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast, the AIO Team asked the fans for suggestions on what to do to celebrate Odyssey’s 35th anniversary. Something that is not a live show or a Get in The Show Contest, since they are busy with other things.

How do you think Odyssey should celebrate this milestone? What are some things you think they could do (or not do)? Let’s discuss!
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
cheesesoup123
Chocolate Chip

lol, another 4 week free trial. xD
Read my fan fiction
\:D/ \:D/ :yes: :yes: \:D/ \:D/ :wacky:
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Thinking of ideas for this is harder than I thought it would be. :anxious: Usually the live shows are the main thing they do to celebrate the AIO birthdays.

cheesesoup123 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:26 pm
another 4 week free trial. xD
Yeah, a free trial of the AIO Club is always good. Or perhaps they can have a promotional discount on the Club, similar to what they did in 2015 where new members could pay $1 for their first month using the promo code “Buck”, I think.

Personally, I would like the Odyssey Team to release an updated Official Guide. It has been nearly 10 years since the release of the 25th anniversary edition, so I think it’s high time they updated it. They have quite a lot of new content to add; New chapters for albums 57-71 and eight Club seasons, an explanation for the new format of 6-episode albums, the creation of the Adventures in Odyssey Club, new cast and crew interviews, and much, much, more.

A compilation album is another idea. They can release an album with classic episodes, similar to the Platinum Collection, Silver Celebration, and Fan Favorites compilation albums that were released during previous birthdays.

If nothing else, they can release a special birthday video on the Official Podcast featuring the cast, crew, and fans setting off fireworks, or something.

Or perhaps they should just release all the unreleased episodes! I'm sure the fans would appreciate that! \:D/
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

What if they did a comic-con style panel, similar to some of the ones Disney does, featuring as many actors and crew as possible, but instead of being onstage it's all done online as a kind of livestream so that the actors could just call in at some point during the stream when they're free, and answer questions left in the comments by viewers. they could call it something like "ODcon". then you stick that on the website for a bit, and then add it to the club so people can still listen to it somewhere.
HurchinIsAbsurd
Vanilla

A 35th anniversary edition of the Official AIO Guide (Last one was the 25th anniversary)?
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

Polehaus53 wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:29 pm
Thinking of ideas for this is harder than I thought it would be. :anxious: Usually the live shows are the main thing they do to celebrate the AIO birthdays.

cheesesoup123 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:26 pm
another 4 week free trial. xD
Yeah, a free trial of the AIO Club is always good. Or perhaps they can have a promotional discount on the Club, similar to what they did in 2015 where new members could pay $1 for their first month using the promo code “Buck”, I think.

Personally, I would like the Odyssey Team to release an updated Official Guide. It has been nearly 10 years since the release of the 25th anniversary edition, so I think it’s high time they updated it. They have quite a lot of new content to add; New chapters for albums 57-71 and eight Club seasons, an explanation for the new format of 6-episode albums, the creation of the Adventures in Odyssey Club, new cast and crew interviews, and much, much, more.

A compilation album is another idea. They can release an album with classic episodes, similar to the Platinum Collection, Silver Celebration, and Fan Favorites compilation albums that were released during previous birthdays.

If nothing else, they can release a special birthday video on the Official Podcast featuring the cast, crew, and fans setting off fireworks, or something.

Or perhaps they should just release all the unreleased episodes! I'm sure the fans would appreciate that! \:D/
I agree with this I also want them to release and updated official guide, which contained albums 71-75.