Connie on a Blimey Cow video!

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Patterson
Strawberry

Connie on a Blimey Cow video!

Katie Leigh, who voices Connie, is on a Blimey Cow video!

Blimey Cow is an awesome youtube channel with lots of content (mostly their older stuff) aimed towards homeschoolers. As a former homeschooler myself, their homeschooling stereotype videos always crack me up. Watching youtube was a rare treat growing up because we had terrible internet, but occasionally we'd watch one together as a family and it was almost always blimey cow or JostieFlicks. So to me (and probably plenty of other homeschooled fans) hearing an Odyssey voice on Blimey Cow was a double dose of nostalgia.

Is this what I should be doing at 4 am on college finals week? No, but thought it was worth sharing.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

greatkindheartedbush wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 6:47 am
Is this what I should be doing at 4 am on college finals week? No, but thought it was worth sharing.
Indeed it was, thanks for sharing! :clap: I'm not very familiar with Blimey Cow, but I have heard a lot about it. It's pretty cool that Katie Leigh appeared there. I'll definitely check it out!

Speaking of which, the hosts of Blimey Cow also made a recent appearance in an episode of the Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast, in the “Expect the Unexpected” and “Trial by Fire” Avery Awards video. It's a fun video to watch.
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.