What is the Best Recent Album and Why?

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

What is the Best Recent Album and Why?

The subject line begs the question I've wanted to hear others respond to. What is the best recent album and why? Odyssey has its highs and lows. Some albums are leagues better than others. What is the best album in, say, the last four years (or since 2017)?

Options are the following:
  • Album 62: Let's Put on a Show!
  • Album 63: Up in the Air
  • Album 64: Under the Surface
  • Album 65: Expect the Unexpected
  • Album 66: Trial by Fire
  • Album 67: More Than Meets the Eye
  • Album 68: Out of the Blue
  • Album 69: Best Kept Secrets
  • Album 70: Finding a Way
Consult AIOWiki on the individual episodes if necessary. I'd love to know which album you enjoyed or think is the best and why! I'm very curious to see how everybody responds. I'll tell you mine sometime and why I believe it's the best album of the bunch.
Be the reason someone smiles today.
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry
Location: The Warner Bros. Water Tower with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

UP IN THE AIR EASY!!!!!
Wooton: Penny?
Penny: Yes?
Wooton: Will you marry me?
Penny: *gasp* WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! O.o
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I love Rueben :)
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Ooh, this is a tough choice. I would have to say either Album 63 or 70. Those were the only two albums in the list in which I enjoyed every episode.
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

I have a few favorites from the list:

Album 65: Expect the Unexpected
This album has good episodes. Although some people disliked “The Sandwich Initiative” because David Parker got a new actor in this episode, I thought the episode was enjoyable. “The Shame About Fame” had some memorable Jay moments. I also liked “The Good in People”. It is one of my favorite episodes in the Rydell Saga.

Album 67: More Than Meets the Eye
I really like this album. I enjoyed “Page from the Playbook”, which had some good Buck, Cooper, and Jay interaction, along with some funny Eugene moments. “Rightly Dividing”, an interesting episode which marked Wilson Knox’s third appearance in an album. Of course, we can’t forget “A Sacrificial Escape”, which is the best episode in the album in my opinion. And should have won the Avery Awards for best episode! :x

Album 70: Finding A Way
Great album. Although I had a few gripes, such as being annoyed that the Perkins family got two episodes, I did enjoy every episode in the album and had praise for each one. It’s not very often when that happens for me.
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.