The Odyssey Owl: Casting Call!!!

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry
Location: The Warner Bros. Water Tower with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

The Odyssey Owl: Casting Call!!!

CONTEST TIME!!!! I'm making a contest where one of the lovely members of the soda shop could be a host on the new Odyssey Owl Podcast! Here's how it works. I will post a link that will lead you to the brand new Odyssey Owl Website. Then, at the casting page on the site, you will find a script that will take around one minute to read. Then, you have to record yourself reading the script and post a link to the video on the website chatbox. You should know that I won't take the judging lightly, and other people will be able to see your video unless you privately send it to me. Okay, so I decide as I was writing to just post the script so here you go and have fun!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RJo ... irlUc/edit
Last edited by MasterLink4eva on Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wooton: Penny?
Penny: Yes?
Wooton: Will you marry me?
Penny: *gasp* WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! O.o
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I love Rueben :)
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Can you make the google doc public? I can't access it, but I want to audition!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry

Ok Penny I fixed it for you. BTW, I LOVE YOUR WORK SO PLEZ POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry

Just a quick announcement, so when submitting your entry, I need you to state your name in real life and in the soda shop, your age, gender, and a bit about yourself. Thank you!