AIO CHARACTER CONTEST!!!!

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry
Location: The Warner Bros. Water Tower with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

AIO CHARACTER CONTEST!!!!

Welcome! I'm hosting the first-ever(as I know of)] AIO CHARACTER CONTEST!!!! :) :) So here's how it works. This contest will be posted for a month, and you will have to make your own AIO character! This includes making their name, gender, age, personality, siblings, and/or parents, and BFF in Odyssey! And if anyone wants, they can also submit a picture of their character. Sadly, I don't have the money to offer a prize, but I thought this contest would be fun anyway! The contest ends on February 10th, 2021, and I want as many submissions as possible! Please link your character description below in the reply area, and have fun! \:D/ :clap: \:D/ :clap:

NOTE: All submissions must be posted on either a Google Doc or a piece of paper. If you choose to use Google Docs, then, please screenshot the document onto your computer and add a link to it. If you use a piece of paper, please take a CLEAR picture of it and link the picture in your reply.
Wooton: Penny?
Penny: Yes?
Wooton: Will you marry me?
Penny: *gasp* WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! O.o
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I love Rueben :)
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Welcome to the Soda Shop!
This contest sounds fun. :o I'd like to enter, but I won't be able to use Google Docs and uploading pictures doesn't work on here for me. Would it be okay for me to send an entry to you through private messages on this site?
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry

Yeah sure! That's fine too! Good luck!
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry

UPDATE!
So, I should also mention that you can make the avatar however you want as long as the picture is clear. And also, the entries will be based on the following:
  • Best Outfit
    Best Name
    Best Design
    Best Personality
    Best Family Design
    Most Likely To Be in the AIO Club
    Most Likely to Be the Next Connie Kendall
    Most Likely to Be the Next Eugene Meltsner
    Most Likely to Be the Next Wooton Bassett
    Most Likely to Be the Next John Avery Whittaker
    Most Likely To Be the Next AIO Favorite
    Overall Best Character
That's all the things I will be judging on. Also, here's an example of an avatar I made! Her name is June!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wT5 ... sp=sharing
Well, that's all! I hope you have fun making your Odyssey character!