Locating unreleased/lost AIO shorts and episodes

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Noodle Productions
Vanilla

Locating unreleased/lost AIO shorts and episodes

I've been working on gathering unreleased Adventures in Odyssey episodes and shorts since the beginning of June this year. The way I qualify an episode as "unreleased" is that it can not be found on the AIO club, and so far I have found almost all of them, including “What Were They Thinking?: Achan”, “Biography Minute: Pocahontas”, "B-TV: Grace", and others.

There are still a few dead ends though, and I was wondering if somebody here could help me with them. The episodes I'm still missing are:

1) "One-in-Ten"; Somebody I know has a friend with a copy of this episode
2) "The Hoax's on You"
3) "Backwoods Jacobs"; the script (as CD-ROM) and one scene are in album 8
4) "The End of an Era"; one scene was released on Official Podcast 47
5) "Betrayed"; I don't even know this one was recorded
6) "Turning Paige"; I don't even know this one was recorded
7) "History Moment: All Saints’ Day"; short that aired once
8) "And You Think You’ve Got Problems: Isaac"; I have a bad version of this but want a better one; short that still airs
9) "Revelation Trailer"; I have a bad version of this but want a better one; short that still airs
10.) "Tilly"; One of four Focus on the Family “Pilot” radio dramas

Anyways, if you can help with any of these that would be great. Thank you!
Last edited by Noodle Productions on Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Carl
Caramel Crunch

I don't have any of the episodes, except a MP3 version of B-TV Grace, but if you do find these other episodes, I'd love to hear them! Thanks for uploading the ones you have!
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

Unfortunately I only found one of those on the list which is Tilly, here’s a link to the website I found it on https://archive.org/details/adventures ... lete.-2020Unfortunately it’s the only episode that they have from your list.
HurchinIsAbsurd
Vanilla

Bananareader wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:27 am
Unfortunately I only found one of those on the list which is Tilly, here’s a link to the website I found it on https://archive.org/details/adventures ... lete.-2020 Unfortunately it’s the only episode that they have from your list.
Apparently, the episode has been taken down since that post. Did anyone here happen to download it from archive.org while it was still up? (Otherwise, it may be completely gone)

(Unless there is another place on the internet Tilly is archived in, that is)

---Sat May 20, 2023 9:18 pm---
I found another archived version of Tilly on Internet Archive.
https://archive.org/details/09-fd-4-tilly
Last edited by Polehaus53 on Thu May 25, 2023 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double Post merged into one post
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

Noodle Productions wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:59 pm
I've been working on gathering unreleased Adventures in Odyssey episodes and shorts since the beginning of June this year. The way I qualify an episode as "unreleased" is that it can not be found on the AIO club, and so far I have found almost all of them, including “What Were They Thinking?: Achan”, “Biography Minute: Pocahontas”, "B-TV: Grace", and others.

There are still a few dead ends though, and I was wondering if somebody here could help me with them. The episodes I'm still missing are:

1) "One-in-Ten"; Somebody I know has a friend with a copy of this episode
2) "The Hoax's on You"
3) "Backwoods Jacobs"; the script (as CD-ROM) and one scene are in album 8
4) "The End of an Era"; one scene was released on Official Podcast 47
5) "Betrayed"; I don't even know this one was recorded
6) "Turning Paige"; I don't even know this one was recorded
7) "History Moment: All Saints’ Day"; short that aired once
8) "And You Think You’ve Got Problems: Isaac"; I have a bad version of this but want a better one; short that still airs
9) "Revelation Trailer"; I have a bad version of this but want a better one; short that still airs
10.) "Tilly"; One of four Focus on the Family “Pilot” radio dramas

Anyways, if you can help with any of these that would be great. Thank you!
I listened to the Official Podcast 47 once and I Also couldn't find it, because it's not on their current website does anyone know if you can still find it or if they removed it due to the clip of
Bernard's Poem scene
appearing in Album 75?