WhitsEnd.org Redesign

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

WhitsEnd.org Redesign

What does everyone think of the official site redesign? Personally, I like the old site better.
Carl
Caramel Crunch

I like the new site better, the old site hasn't been uptated for years. Also the new site is more mobile friendly, and in my opinion better designed then the old one.
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

I'm sure I'm just biased, but I prefer the old one. I think the new one is probably the more friendly and well-structured website, but I'll miss the old one regardless.
*Finger guns aggressively*
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

I think it's a great and long-overdue change. I think it will catch more eyes (and ears) of those new to the show. I didn't frequent WhitsEnd.org that much in recent years, except for mainly the podcast pages.

My favorite version is the character buttons one without the video characters on them.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I agree! Miss the old site since I basically group up with it at this point, but the things they added are probably worth the loss. The character descriptions, the episode lists, and the address change are good examples.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Carl
Caramel Crunch

PennyBassett wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:29 pm
I agree! Miss the old site since I basically group up with it at this point, but the things they added are probably worth the loss. The character descriptions, the episode lists, and the address change are good examples.
Peachey Keen wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:24 pm
I think it's a great and long-overdue change. I think it will catch more eyes (and ears) of those new to the show. I didn't frequent WhitsEnd.org that much in recent years, except for mainly the podcast pages.
My favorite version is the character buttons one without the video characters on them.
I agree with both of you, the new site feels more...fresh...like it will draw in more people.
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~
OdysseyFan
Chocolate Chip

I think we lost some "Legacy" Elements that were needing updates but still, TheImaginationStation.com and some of the album links just don't work obviously they are try ti integrate with the club maybe but it's odd, some errors are fixed the funny thing is the club albums are on there, but hidden. ie: https://www.adventuresinodyssey.com/alb ... eason-six/ so you can see some details on the exclusive eps and the documentaries, but not by browsing...