Looking for a better "Family Portraits" picture

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Bob
Caramel Crunch

Looking for a better "Family Portraits" picture

For my work on OACS themes, I like to try to get the general 'look' of the original album covers. Usually the sources on AIOWiki are good enough, and in the cases they're not, searching other sites can fill the gap, but in the case of Family Portraits, that seems to be a no-go. The biggest one I could find, on AIOWiki, is pretty teeny.

What I want in particular is a good-quality picture that includes a detailed look of the blue curtain 'behind' the picture frame. Hi-res would be nice, but so long as you can clearly make out the shape and colors, that'd suffice for my purposes.

The original album is rare enough that I don't know if anyone active on the SodaTown has a copy, but if you do, or know someone who does, I'd really appreciate your help!
A classic never goes out of style.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

First of all, I was very tempted to give you a link to the picture of the power-lifting macintosh again, so I hope you appreciate my restraint.

I did some googling and couldn't come up with other pictures, nor does it look like it would be easy to buy the album itself. So it does seem like if you need a good picture of the album itself, basically your only option would be to track down a particularly diligent collector of AiO and get them to send you a picture.

Based on the other themes (which look extremely sharp by the way), would it be correct to say you don't necessarily need a picture of the album itself as long as you get a good replication of the blue cloth pattern?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Bob
Caramel Crunch

Tea Ess wrote:...would it be correct to say you don't necessarily need a picture of the album itself as long as you get a good replication of the blue cloth pattern?
I think that's fair to say, yes. Naturally it'd be nice if any pictures could include the whole album cover, as large high-quality pictures are a public service, but I'm mainly interested in the pattern.
A classic never goes out of style.
Eanrin
Chocolate Chip

From my very brief research, it seems like the original picture might have come from this church library. It doesn't look like they have the album anymore, but I guess it couldn't hurt to send them an email.
I fled Him, down the nights and down the days;
I fled Him, down the arches of the years;
I fled Him, down the labyrinthine ways of my own mind;
and in the mist of tears I hid from Him
OdysseyFan
Chocolate Chip

I have Both Editions, how much DPI on a scan would you like?