Why do you like odyssey?

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!

Why do I like odyssey

Poll ended at Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Because it's a Christian program with clean content
No votes
Its awesome, funny, and honors God
17%
Can't describe why
No votes
It has lots of characters
No votes
It can relate to my life
No votes
All of the above
83%

Total votes: 6

gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Why do you like odyssey?

Why do you like odyssey?
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

It's interesting I can't stand Normal Audio Books they are so dull!! AIO honors God! It's great!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

HannahJ. wrote:It's interesting I can't stand Normal Audio Books they are so dull!! AIO honors God! It's great!

yepper! totally agree
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

gabbygirl17 wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:It's interesting I can't stand Normal Audio Books they are so dull!! AIO honors God! It's great!

yepper! totally agree
funny, same here! Since I LOVE to read, it seems like they could maybe read a little faster! (I read super fast!)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Godsgirl6153 wrote: funny, same here! Since I LOVE to read, it seems like they could maybe read a little faster! (I read super fast!)
So do I :)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HannahJ. wrote:
Godsgirl6153 wrote: funny, same here! Since I LOVE to read, it seems like they could maybe read a little faster! (I read super fast!)
So do I :)
I've read half of a passages book in an hour
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Wooton Bassett wrote:
We could be Best Friends! I am the same! I read a Cul-De-Sac Kids book in 30minutes Passages takes only a hour or two if I want too. For some reason I like to take my time on Passages books.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HannahJ. wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:
We could be Best Friends! I am the same! I read a Cul-De-Sac Kids book in 30minutes Passages takes only a hour or two if I want too. For some reason I like to take my time on Passages books.

Ya. The Passages books are just so amazing. Another book series I like (and that I read really fast) is The Berinfell Prophesies. It is by Wayne Thomas Batson who is also helping write one of the Imagination Station books.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I enjoyed reading the Passages books , I only read the original versions of the books which included the prologues and epilogues with Whit and Jack Allen.