AIO Actors in Other Things

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

Whit Hertford (Jay) Play the volunteer boy at the dig site in Jurassic Park, who Dr. Grant tells about velociraptors.
baysimp
Vanilla

I noticed Mark Christopher Lawrence in a Liberty Mutual commercial a few months ago (by voice)

--9/16/23--
Walker Edminston was credited in an episode of Columbo that we watched last night.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

I found one unexpectedly on Saturday. I was watching the film "Unsung Hero" in theaters, and when the grandmother spoke, I thought, "Hey, she sounds exactly like Cynthia from Nightmares by Constance!"

I just checked, and it turns out, they were both played by the same actress! Roslyn Gentle. Pretty cool. I didn't expect to come across an Odyssey actor in that movie. 8)
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."