How Many Years Have You Been an AIO Fan?

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

How Many Years Have You Been an AIO Fan?

Ever since I was 4. Now I am 11. I used to listen to it Saturday mornings with my dad while we were driving places. Now I listen to it as I fall asleep at night.
Bart Rathbone
Strawberry

since I was 7
Bart Rathbone

Haldir is the best
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I've been an aio fan for about 4 years now. I am 9 now and I also listen to it while I fall asleep at night.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I have listened since I was 7-8, but I only got past album 17 in the last year.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

T.S. (myself) wrote:I have listened since I was 7-8, but I only got past album 17 in the last year.

so how old are you now.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I've been listening maybe 7 -9? When i was 4 i think it was my parents listened to it and thats how i got introduced to it.
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Julia
Strawberry

ive been listening for as long as i can remember! maybe since i was 3?
~ Julia ~

O O
(>'.'<)
.( UU )/
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Julia wrote:ive been listening for as long as i can remember! maybe since i was 3?
Wow! how old are you now?
Julia
Strawberry

Wooton Bassett wrote:
Julia wrote:ive been listening for as long as i can remember! maybe since i was 3?
16! wow thats a long time! haha
~ Julia ~

O O
(>'.'<)
.( UU )/
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Julia wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:
16! wow thats a long time! haha

WOW! Thats 13 years
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I have been listening for about 2-3 years. I gotten some episodes from Chick-Fil-A, but I never really got into it. Then, AIO did that deal that if you bought a copy of album 47, you got another one to give to a friend, and my dad's boss gave it to us! :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

About 3 and 1/2 years. My grandmother got us the first four albums in Christmas of 2009. We weren't that excited about the gifts, until we listened to them. Needless to say, we were hooked!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

A long time!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

About 1 and 1/2 now! (But I've been listening all my life)
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

When I was like 6-7, maybe 8, I would listen to the Saturday show but as I got older I stopped. I always had a couple of AIO cassets I listened to, and 1 chick-fil-a cd I would listend to frequtly. But I didn't know much. Oh, I also had a jungle jam collection I listened to alot! When I was listening to a kids segment on a Christian radio on Saturday, they aired something called Passages. I was hooked. I've been listening ever since...
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Godsgirl6153 wrote:I have been listening for about 2-3 years. I gotten some episodes from Chick-Fil-A, but I never really got into it. Then, AIO did that deal that if you bought a copy of album 47, you got another one to give to a friend, and my dad's boss gave it to us! :)
And then after we had listened to album 47 47 hundred times, our dad told us that his boss had almost all of the albums (at that time) and we could borrow them because his kids had grown out of Odyssey (how can you grow out of it?!?!) and we've been listening ever since.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

underseasie wrote:
Godsgirl6153 wrote:I have been listening for about 2-3 years. I gotten some episodes from Chick-Fil-A, but I never really got into it. Then, AIO did that deal that if you bought a copy of album 47, you got another one to give to a friend, and my dad's boss gave it to us! :)
And then after we had listened to album 47 47 hundred times, our dad told us that his boss had almost all of the albums (at that time) and we could borrow them because his kids had grown out of Odyssey (how can you grow out of it?!?!) and we've been listening ever since.
It's scientifically impossible to grow out of AIO.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I think I've been listening to it since I was.... 2? My mom and Dad got a tape and we listened to that for a while, but we mostly listened on the radio. At the end of the summer, our church gives the kids prizes for doing certain things, and everyone got one of those Life Lesson cds. I loved those! :D My babysitter (looong time agao) used to bring us tapes from chik-fila and we listened to that, until we got our first album.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I've been listening since I was around seven or eight and I'm fifteen now...soo...getting close to eight years.:)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I've been listening since I was six, and I'm almost twelve, so about six years. I wasn't nearly as big of a fan then then I am now though!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.