Odyssey Memorization (and Other Weird Exhibits of Fandom)

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Odyssey Memorization (and Other Weird Exhibits of Fandom)

I have the names of all the Adventures in Odyssey albums memorized chronologically. Do you guys have any weird Odyssey memorizations, and if so, what are they?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I have all the albums memorized chronologically as well, since I was 9 years old. I used to create Odyssey Trivia games for my family to play, where I came up with the questions and acted like a game show host. I was pretty obsessed. Not so much anymore though. If at all, I usually listen at night. My sister and I just went through the last two discs of Battle Lines last night and the night before. But I'm rambling...
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Does being able to recite entire scenes from memory count? I'm not so good with albums/episode names, but I love to memorize Odyssey scenes.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yes. Now this sounds interesting. What kinds of scenes, and how long, do you memorize, Seasie?
(Wow, that is the first time I have called you by your nickname.)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Mara
Pistachio

I have also memorized the album names in order. And like Seasie, I've memorized parts from almost every episode!
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

I have several scenes from the GRC memorized, but that is probably just because I listen to it so much (I lost count somewhere around seventy).
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Seventy GRCs on the wall, seventy GRCs...
Let's see. I don't memorize album titles in order. I only own about half of them.
But my siblings and I... sometimes, we'll quote Odyssey, and find ourselves keeping it up and acting out a whole scene together.
We pride ourselves on having an AIO quote for any situation.
I was looking at Pinterest a while ago, and "Arkan" noticed a Disney princess in one of those Disney Princess ensemble drawings, who we didn't recognize. I looked her up, and he said, "Hmmm, her name's Giselle." He pronounced it wrong-sounding.
"I think... Gee-sel?" My sister guessed.
"Actually, it's Ge-zelle. It's French." I said.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I used to be able to quote almost the whole episode of Soaplessly Devoted. For some reason used to listen to that a lot. Lately when something odd is happening I start quoting to myself Edwin Blackgaard in The Return: "Shakespeare, something very odd is happening." & the conversation that follows.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Rosy
Cookie Dough

The Old Judge wrote:Yes. Now this sounds interesting. What kinds of scenes, and how long, do you memorize, Seasie?
(Wow, that is the first time I have called you by your nickname.)
Not usually very long, but this is one of my favorites:
"Alex Jefferson: Sure, but I have a few questions for you, it sounds like a lot of weird stuff is happening around here.
Connie Kendall: Weirder than usual, you mean?
Alex Jefferson: My mom works at the college and I heard her telling dad about Eugene. Dean Rogers is her boss and he said Eugene took off with a bunch of research files.
Connie Kendall: What?
Alex Jefferson: But then I got here and Cal said he overheard David say that he found out that Nick said he heard from Whit that you got a mysterious e-mail from Eugene saying that he was safe.
Connie Kendall: W-what? Wait. Who said who was safe?
Alex Jefferson: And then I heard that Doctor Icobodia was holding Eugene captive in his lair until he gave up the secret location of Powerboy's stash of shining arrows!
Connie Kendall: Where did that come from?
Alex Jefferson: Wooton."
Yes, I copied that from AiO wiki, cause I didn't feel like typing it all out. ;)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Oh! Oh! I used to be able to quote the entire St. Patrick a heart of fire 1 and 2, including the extra scene that nobody else knows about..... :P

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

So, I was totally going through Odyssey withdrawal this entire week, and realized just how many episodes I could quote from memory... Hehe :P
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Since we acted out the first part of The Labyrinth, I can quote the whole thing from memory :D
Striped Leopard
Cookies & Creme

Of the albums I own, I can typically tell you what disc of what album a particular episode is on. :D
Formerly Christian A. :)
Jeremiah 13:23
Ezekiel 36:26-27
Ephesians 2:4-10

God has done the impossible! He has, in effect, changed a leopard's spots into stripes! He turned me, one who was accustomed to do evil, into one who can walk in good works! He brought me to life from the dead and gave me His Spirit, in order to cause me to walk in His statutes! He has totally changed me, and it is all for His glory!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I can quote episodes all the time! I practically can say all the Dern's lines from Odyssey Sings XD
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

OH! I can say all of Chris's lines with her :mrgreen: But then again...I've never met any AiO fan who can't O.o

Also...I can always recite the commercials they have between parts... Shona's voice :x
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Question: What do you mean by "commercials....Shona's voice?"

Also, can you even recite the Canadian address that nobody ever remembers?
Renae
Fudge Marble

Sorry about that :P I meant that I can recite Shona's commercial because they put it oh so often (and boy do I dislike her voice :lol: ) << Does that make sense?

And YES! I can! (waalll...I recite it like I think it is. Of course I might be hearing some of it wrong :oops: )
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

*gaps* someone else who thinks the way I do?! *faints* *coughs* I feel the same way, Renae! I'm beginning to get really tired of her voice..... >.>
*raises hand* I know it OJ!!
*Chris's voice* "And in Canada write to, Box 98 hundred, Vancouver BC, V6V4G3" Note, I'm not sure if its supposed to be B6B, or V6V...
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Renae
Fudge Marble

YES! *highfives* Recently we are finding so many stuff that we agree on, My Star... Weird O.o

I always say B6B :O Is it V6V?!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Really? I thought Shona's voice was pretty. No matter what, you have to put up with it in the 3-part Life Expectancies. (Coming soon to a station near you.)