AIO Questions

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

AIO Questions

Do you have questions that nag at you every time you hear a specific episode? Well, here's the place to post them and let others answer them for you. :)

My Questions:
1. In the beginning of The Eternal Birthday it sounds like there is a man in the background singing in the shower, was that Liz's dad? o_O

2. Did any of you hear what Connie and Bernard's conversation was when they walked away from Mandy, in Mum's the Word?
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Mara
Pistachio

Ooh! Ooh! I have one!
In the GRC (I think) Whit says something about going on vacations a lot. One, we don't really here about his vacations, and two Whit is humble and doesn't like to spend his money on things he doesn't need. Don't you think that's a bit strange?
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

...I don't really remember that... hmmmm... is it the new Whit?

There is something about the new Whit that doesn't seem very Whit'ish... But I guess I have no right to complain. :)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Ermm.. I'm kinda HOPING its Liz's dad... OR maybe it was her older brother that came back from the war (his name seriously just escaped my mind... :? ). My best bet is its her dad. Unless of course Bart Rathbone was kicked out of his house again (Sunday Morning Scramble).....
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Mara
Pistachio

I think her older brother's name is Mark.
And Beth, it is the new Whit.
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

AS, in response to your second question, it sounds as if Connie says, "You know, if I were a secret agent, I could have you rubbed out for making fun of me." and then Bernard says, "Aha! But you're not taking my secret ---." it sounds almost as if he says jujitsu, but Mandy is a lot louder, so I can't tell for sure.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

GratiaDei wrote:AS, in response to your second question, it sounds as if Connie says, "You know, if I were a secret agent, I could have you rubbed out for making fun of me." and then Bernard says, "Aha! But you're not taking my secret ---." it sounds almost as if he says jujitsu, but Mandy is a lot louder, so I can't tell for sure.
Thanks! :D I could only hear the first part of Connie's sentence then Mandy didn't let me hear the rest..
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Mara
Pistachio

maradog12 wrote:Ooh! Ooh! I have one!
In the GRC (I think) Whit says something about going on vacations a lot. One, we don't really here about his vacations, and two Whit is humble and doesn't like to spend his money on things he doesn't need. Don't you think that's a bit strange?
I think I remember the part.
Jason was explaining to Whit how he was on vacation in Hong Kong and he ran into Mr. Grote or something. Then Whit said something like, "I go on vacations a lot and never run into these kind of people." I'm just remembering this from memory so it may not be that accurate =P
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

Aftershocker wrote: My Questions:
1. In the beginning of The Eternal Birthday it sounds like there is a man in the background singing in the shower, was that Liz's dad? o_O

I always assumed that was the radio on her alarm clock. But I suppose it could be someone in the shower.
Odyssey Fan Wiley
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

1). We know from No Way In/No Way Out that there are four churches near the Washington home that have bells in their steeples. Trouble is, we only know that there is a Presbyterian church in Odyssey (unnamed, of course), and the almighty Odyssey Community Church. So, how many churches are in the town, and what denominations are they?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)