Actors you'd like to hear on AIO

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It makes sense you don't want Selena, Mr. Thinker... You've quite shown your, err, dazzling ability to appreciate golden voices.
As to One D, Sweetie Lou, wonderful idea. They could find Connie and warn her, "There's an evil super spy who's seen your photo and is longing to Kiss You." And then she and One D go on a super secret mission to bring him down, till he's Beggin on His Knees for life. But he escapes, so they'll have to do it Over Again. Then Louis Tomlinson has a Heart Attack, so he and Connie are left alone while the other go on. They fall in love, and Connie admits, "I Want to Kiss You. You Stole My Heart." As he gazes up at Connie, holding her hand, Tomlinson whispers, "I love you truly, madly, deeply." Connie sighs, and.... You're enjoying this, aren't you, dear?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

Sean Astin would be awesome to hear on AIO! I love his voice. Even when he's playing a modern character he sometimes still has a tiny bit of that awesome Sam accent.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote:It makes sense you don't want Selena, Mr. Thinker... You've quite shown your, err, dazzling ability to appreciate golden voices.
As to One D, Sweetie Lou, wonderful idea. They could find Connie and warn her, "There's an evil super spy who's seen your photo and is longing to Kiss You." And then she and One D go on a super secret mission to bring him down, till he's Beggin on His Knees for life. But he escapes, so they'll have to do it Over Again. Then Louis Tomlinson has a Heart Attack, so he and Connie are left alone while the other go on. They fall in love, and Connie admits, "I Want to Kiss You. You Stole My Heart." As he gazes up at Connie, holding her hand, Tomlinson whispers, "I love you truly, madly, deeply." Connie sighs, and.... You're enjoying this, aren't you, dear?
BRAVO! This was absolutely fantastic, Myah! Hilarious! I love how you added the songs in there, as well. *cracks up laughing*
Louis then holds her tightly and says "Oh Connie! I love Everything About You. Let me be your Last First Kiss.", but she shakes he head, "No Louie, no. That would only be possible in Another World." (GERSHH I LOVE HIS SOLO IN THAT SONG!!) Louis heart is now Torn. Connie then leaves him. She sobs and cries, gripping the "Live While We're Young" album, staring at his beautiful face, then whispers "I Should've Kissed You."
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Well, considering AIO openly insulted Spongebob in "Three In One", I'm not sure that would work...
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

David Tennant, I love the way his voice sounds (Plus he's the best Doctor).
Benedict Cumberbatch-An excellent villain with his deep voice.
Emuman
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I don't think he'd even care if they picked on spongebob. He just wants money ;)
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Emaman wrote:Benedict Cumberbatch-An excellent villain with his deep voice.
I CONCUR! I love his voice! And he's a good actor. I love him as Sherlock! I'll stop before I get spastic ;) :lol:

@ Abby: That is very true!
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

Harrison Ford! Just think of the adventures they could have for his character and Jason! :jason
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

So many choices... I think it would be great to hear Kirk Cameron or maybe Tobymac's son (anybody think that would work?) I really don't know to many actor out there so... :oops:
Totally His
Chocolate Chip

Peachey Keen wrote:Roma Downey should totally be on AIO! Her voice is rich & soothing and her accent is cool as well. She and her husband have been on FOTF's radio show and Roma has worked with Phil Lollar and Aria Curzon on Little Angels so it could work.
I was like 0mygoodness! Somebody already sejusted Robert Downy Jr.! But nooo… it was Roma Downy lol! :? Well, I would find it amusing…no, awesome if Rdj. Was in odyssey! :lol:
The greatest single cause for atheists in the world today, is Christians. Who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, and walk out the door, and deny him with their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Michael Caine, DEFINITELY. His accent as Finn McMissile on Cars 2 was just so.... perfect. But other than that, the only other person I can think of right away is me :lol:
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Michale Caine would be fun... but Selena would be better. Oh, and if we can recommend ourselves, then I most definitely recommend me.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

YES!! Michael Caine and Downey Jr. are awesome actors!