AIO Memes

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Mara
Pistachio

So true! I hate when people do that!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

The funny thing is, I just thought about updating this topic earlier today. Thank you Bethany for doing it ahead of me. I had this awesome meme idea to bash Trekkies and promote AIO at the same time. It took a little more time to do than I had. Hopefully I can do it later. When I got on Memecreator to try and make my meme, I saw this picture of a cartoon bear, and I got a totally different idea.

Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

haha that one was great TOJ
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I don't get it. :|
^^ Props to Belle ^^
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Have you listened to Someone to Watch Over Me? Have you seen clips of the old Star Trek with William Shatner as Captain Kirk? If you haven't I wouldn't expect you to get it.
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

All of CT's and so many other people's memes just say "image" and won't show up.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Some I made in my spare time... Most of them are lines from episodes over a caption, so if you haven't heard the episode, you're out of luck.
This last one is a two-parter:
Obviously, not the funniest, nor the most brilliant, but hey, I tried.
Erm... I can't see any of them...
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

Bethany Shepard wrote:I found this one:
I was the one who made that! :D

One of my favorites memes I've made.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Must say, it is one of my favorite memes period. I should show people a copy of that whenever they say that. I can look grumpy too (and I do it often) but Grumpy Cat is more intimidating than I.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
MilkandEggs
Strawberry

It’s not about the stand we take, but the grace we give
It’s not about the name we make, but the life we live
Heard about a King who stepped down, took my place
True Love gave His life away
It’s love that lights the way
~Family Force 5
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Made this:
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

Nice Ben.

So...how come half the memes in this thread don't load correctly?
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I has laughter, Ben

I was wondering that, too, Gooey98.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I am by no means a computer expert, but when we started this thread way back when, all of the memes appeared. Is there some kind of computer glitch thing where pictures won't appear if they're a certain age? (Because they won't appear on my computer, either.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

That's what I'm thinking too. I think it might have something to do with putting the images in spoilers, since all of the ones not in spoilers show up for me just fine. The "put a spoiler with your image" rule is all fine and dandy, but it appears it might be backfiring on us.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote:That's what I'm thinking too. I think it might have something to do with putting the images in spoilers, since all of the ones not in spoilers show up for me just fine. The "put a spoiler with your image" rule is all fine and dandy, but it appears it might be backfiring on us.
It's not the spoilers..just saying. Any of the images that aren't showing up are because of the site they were hosted on.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Okay, fine. I don't really know much about all of this, it was just a theory. I think memecreator might periodically remove some of their memes from the website, including ours.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

If someone was hosting it on their photobucket, etc. they might have moved it, which would have changed the link.
snubs
Cookies & Creme

*bump*

Hey, guys. Check out this thread talking about my page dedicated to featuring AIO memes and quotes. \:D/ I've even been showing off some of your very own Odyssey memes!
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey