Eugene Sings

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Whitfan
Strawberry

Okay guys. Here is a link to amazon for the Eugene sings Christmas.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000TC6GV ... -2&pi=SL75
"Don't give up on your faith. Love comes to those who believe it. And that's the way it is."
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

My sister bought both of the albums soon after they discontinued them. She got them brand new for around $10 each. My guess is they may re-release them as MP3 exclusives on the Focus store.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I went the more shady route and just digitally "borrowed" them from another AIO fan. I wish they were still available at focus' stores. It's a shame so few people appreciated them enough when they were first put out.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I've never really heard any of the songs except for at the end of "Odyssey Sings."
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Do you like how Eugene sings? I think he's a bad singer. I don't know why they released such an album!
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

Eugene is a very talented singer.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

"My dog has fleas" ?
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

He doesn't sing in that one!
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

'Odyssey'?
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

It's just a funny song!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I think Eugene's singing is fine. He won't be winning any Grammys, but then again, neither will any of us.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Actually, he's OK in a way - I actually like the idea that he wanted to honor the folks of Odyssey. However, I'm not the only one who dislikes it. Some members of the SS do too, as well as the character "Bernard Walton" ("he sounds like a ukulele" - New Years Eve Live).
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

Ok. Bernard disliked a lot of things, and was in an ongoing rivalry with Eugene.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Did you see the picture for New Years Eve Live?
Dallas R.
Vanilla

I was lucky enough to get the original Eugene Sings! for my birthday when it first came out. I saw it in Clubhouse and decided I absolutely needed it. I was also on a Eugene hype since he had recently returned to the show after such a long absence. Alas, I did not get the Christmas album. But, now, nearly ten years later, I am in college, and my library has access to other libraries all around the country. Turns out a library in Texas had it (I'm from Wisconsin). As a library employee at the university, I was able to convince my supervisor to put the request through, and finally, Christmas 2013 heard it for the first time. Anyway, that's my anecdote.