Random things that make you think of AiO

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Random things that make you think of AiO

The other day I was going grocery shopping, and I we were going through the meat isle, I noticed a salmon company called Nova-Fish, and I thought to myself, "They've come up with another way to do mind control, through what we eat!"
Have you guys ever seen anything that made you think of AiO?
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Everything reminds me of AIO. Food, TV, Clothes, even something my family says I'll be like "Haha, That sounds like that thing that Connie said, You remember sis?" :lol:
So, YEAH! A LOT ALL THE TIME!! :D
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Sometimes I find myself comparing a life lesson to an Odyssey lesson. Such as communication problems between friends relaying to the episode Peacemaker(?) in album 14. There was one time that someone wanted to know a secret and I said "That's a 31899".
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Things that remind of AiO.. I've been reminded ALOT the last few weeks of the episode about modesty :?
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

OK, this is gonna sound really creepy...but I was listening to the radio the other day and the commentator sounded almost JUST LIKE Dr. Blackgaard...like, really. I almost expected the guy to start monolouging against Whit's End!
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I saw a guy the other day that looked like Regis Blackaard!!!!! :?
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Whenever I have put on a suit with a bow tie, my motivation is that it makes me look that much more like Jason Whittaker.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Jason wrote:Whenever I have put on a suit with a bow tie, my motivation is that it makes me look that much more like Jason Whittaker.
Bahaha Jason, That's hilarious.

Though, Whenever I wear any green I think I look like Connie or Emily. Hahaha. ;)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

When I put on a tie I either act like I'm on a Jason type mission or I act pompus like Tony Stark. hahaha
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

I used to work at an ice cream parlour/soda fountain. My boss was REALLY deep into the community and knew EVERYONE. My coworker was a geeky boy. At 3 every afternoon two old guys would come in and have coffee and talk to tease me. Whenever a kid spilled their chocolate soda and I had to clean it up I'd be like, and 'I am living the Connie Kendall life.'
Rosy
Cookie Dough

That's awesome, Valiant! I wish I could work there...
꿈. 희망. 전진.
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

I know! It was pretty much the best job ever--I wish I still worked there...
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

When I learned to drive a manual car, I would constantly think of Eugene. Especially when I got to hills- I was always afraid I would stall the car and or roll backwards and hit someone! Though, I never did have to drive a pregnant woman to a hospital... lol
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Everything makes me think of AIO. Haha, my parents will be talking to my sister and I, and they'll say something, and the two of us will just start cracking up. They'll be all like "What? What's so funny?"
and we'll reply "Oh, nothing. That just reminded us of when so and so said this on AIO. Hahaha."
We get this a lot --> :roll:
Hahaha!
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

There are several things that make me think of AIO. Recently, we were at the store and they had Spongebob Squarepants playing on the tvs in the store. It made me think of 'Spongecake Roundpan' in one of the Truth Chronicles episodes.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Val, that's hilarious! What fun!

A lot of times I'm the last to find out something new that may be going around and I find myself saying "How come I'm always the last to know everything?" or "Would somebody puhleaseee tell me whats going on?!" which, well, makes me sound a lot like Connie. Oh, and my sister and I have this thing about chewing on tooth picks quite often now....to much Green Ring Conspiracy, maybe? ;)
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Scootalou Foolish wrote:Val, that's hilarious! What fun!

A lot of times I'm the last to find out something new that may be going around and I find myself saying "How come I'm always the last to know everything?" or "Would somebody puhleaseee tell me whats going on?!" which, well, makes me sound a lot like Connie. Oh, and my sister and I have this thing about chewing on tooth picks quite often now....to much Green Ring Conspiracy, maybe? ;)
OH MY!!!! Same here! I've got so many sisters and they (of course) all have their little secrets and stuff, and being the youngest girl I am always the LAST to find out anything! So, like Val said, we're living the Connie Kendall life ;)
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Oh my goodness! Then I'm not alone! I always end up being the last one to know about something O.o! And Val, when I first started driving, I was so afraid I would start rolling down a hill and end up in someone's flower garden :?
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I saw a brand name for glasses called "Robert Mitchel."
^^ Props to Belle ^^
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Today at school my friend had some nicknames written down for me, (abby, abs) and my other friend said Applesauce! I said it was like in Odyssey with the Applesauce program.

Also something else did today but I'll have to edit it when I remember
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16