Random things that make you think of AiO

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

My brothers and I were standing in line at a ride in Disney World (can't remember which one, but I don't think it's Splash Mountain) and suddenly heard Jess's voice and we just stood there going, "That's Wooton!!" O.o we got some funny looks, but hey, it was like hearing a friend :P
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

The Black Widow reminds me of Monica Stone for some reason.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

Me too, Blitz.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Yeah, they're a lot alike....That's actually the first thing I thought of when I heard Monica's character on The Novacom Saga.
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Alvin C. York. Every time someone mentions his name I think AIO.
Paula
Peach Cobbler

I was thinking about baptism, which made me think of Life with Father, which then made me think of the episode "My Fair Bernard".
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Sameriazx wrote:Alvin C. York. Every time someone mentions his name I think AIO.
We were watching Ice Age: The Meltdown. At the part where Manny, Diego and Sid try to go through the geyser fields, one explodes right in front of Manny and it muffles out the sound, like he couldn't hear after that. Natalie P and I both thought of Sgt. York - when the bomb lands in the trench it is so loud that the audio is muffled and all you can hear is this ringing sound, like ringing in his ears.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Emma
Peach Cobbler

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:
Sameriazx wrote:Alvin C. York. Every time someone mentions his name I think AIO.
We were watching Ice Age: The Meltdown. At the part where Manny, Diego and Sid try to go through the geyser fields, one explodes right in front of Manny and it muffles out the sound, like he couldn't hear after that. Natalie P and I both thought of Sgt. York - when the bomb lands in the trench it is so loud that the audio is muffled and all you can hear is this ringing sound, like ringing in his ears.
I know right! You just think random stuff reminds you of odyssey!
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Whenever I think of something that reminds me of something else it reminds me of this topic, which reminds me of AIO.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

I read a book (about mysteries in veterinary medicine regarding cats, it was fascinating :P) and the author mentioned a woman named Priscilla Jones. But then he revealed that the woman's husband's name was JAY
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Okay so we were playing Taboo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taboo_%28game%29)
and it was my turn to give clues. The first word was Shakespeare, and I was like "Good grief I don't know-- oh wait--" and I said, "________!! Bring me my lemonade!". Bingo. An advantage of having your two AIOfan sisters on your team :D
Good One!!

I saw a restaurant named Mitches Place!! or Mitches something.
Proud K.R.E Member
Okie
Caramel Crunch

My sisters and I randomly quote AIO to each other, then when our mom looks at us weird, we just give her "the look" and say "it was a QUOTE" :roll:
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:I read a book (about mysteries in veterinary medicine regarding cats, it was fascinating :P) and the author mentioned a woman named Priscilla Jones. But then he revealed that the woman's husband's name was JAY
That's awesome and creepy! :lol:

Sometimes, when I'm listening to Classical music, I think of "It aaaaids the digestion." "I think it's workin', I'm startin' to get sick!"
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Today, during the sermon, my pastor asked if anyone remembered the radio show, Adventures in Odyssey, (I'm thinking, ummm maybe :mrgreen: ) then proceeded to tell about the episode, Mysterious Stranger with the guy going "Beware!" He was using it as an object lesson for false teachers and such. I thought it was kind of funny that he mentioned it.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Once in Mandy's church the preacher used Novacom as an illustration. :)
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Stella C. wrote:Today, during the sermon, my pastor asked if anyone remembered the radio show, Adventures in Odyssey, (I'm thinking, ummm maybe :mrgreen: ) then proceeded to tell about the episode, Mysterious Stranger with the guy going "Beware!" He was using it as an object lesson for false teachers and such. I thought it was kind of funny that he mentioned it.
:O AIO is a #falseteacher

*burns his OAC subscription* :P
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

A title for an article in my city's newspaper was called "Imagination Unleashed" it reminded me of the imagination station and thus AIO.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Today at the restaurant I ate breakfast there was "Belgian Waffle" on the menu. I've only ever heard it called that in The Eternal Birthday.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Okie
Caramel Crunch

The Eternal Birthday is the most annoying episode EVER
---------------------------------------------------------------------
My grandpa and I were installing a garage door opener for 2 hours on Saturday.
Made me think of Easy Money.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I was perusing the pages of our local paper today, and there was a birth announcement for a child with the first name of Kendall. Obviously, the name registered as Bill and Connie (I'm still adjusting to Jules being a part of the family), but shockingly, it was a girl's name, thus making me think even more of Connie.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)