The K.R.E. (Klub Rules Emily)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

I think that's what this thread is for...?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

No, it isn't
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

It seems as though the E.R.K. has given up, so the K.R.E. has won! Victory is ours!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

The KRE and ERK threads are for pretty much anything pertaining to the clubs. I doubt it would be that big of a deal to make a separate victory thread, but it would likely get merged with this one.

Anyway, we win! HOO! HOO! HOO! \:D/

Of course, it is sad that the ERK is dead, because now we don't have anything to do. :boohoo:
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Threads merged
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Wow, I really am telepathic.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Indeed you are. Congratulations! :D
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

We can do the Connie+Jason War!
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Of course, it is sad that the ERK is dead, because now we don't have anything to do.
We can insure that another crisis such as that will not happen again. I propose a KRE military base planted in the center of the ERK, to help keep the peace.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

The. E.R.K. is rising up again! We must stop them because... Emily Stinks!
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

A skirmish here and there will unlikely lead to another uprising. However, keep alert, and remain vigilant!
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Why do people love Emily so much? The ERK sounds like an Emily-worshipping club. But, I guess all fans are idolaters. Why not try making sure we get to page 200 before the ERK does?
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Thank you John Henry, We must stop the E.R.K.!!!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

John Henry wrote:Why do people love Emily so much? The ERK sounds like an Emily-worshipping club. But, I guess all fans are idolaters. Why not try making sure we get to page 200 before the ERK does?
"Why do people hate Emily so much? The K.R.M sounds like an Emily-Hate misanthrope club. But, I guess all fandoms have haters."

YAS!
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

You guys realize that you're basically at war with no one at this point? There's been one active, loyal member to the ERK lately, cause everyone else has grown up, gone to college, gotten married, and basically moved on in life. :P Kinda just makes y'all look a little ridiculous....
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Why do people love Emily so much? The ERK sounds like an Emily-worshipping club. But, I guess all fans are idolaters. Why not try making sure we get to page 200 before the ERK does?
John Henry, were you born with a hammer in your hand?
"Why do people hate Emily so much? The K.R.M sounds like an Emily-Hate misanthrope club. But, I guess all fandoms have haters."

YAS!
Wat?
You guys realize that you're basically at war with no one at this point? There's been one active, loyal member to the ERK lately, cause everyone else has grown up, gone to college, gotten married, and basically moved on in life. :P Kinda just makes y'all look a little ridiculous....
If one mosquito still remains after thousands have been slain, I'll still gladly squash it under my boot.

I've grown up, skipped college, skipped marriage, and skipped moving on in life, so looking past all that I'm pretty much the same as them. :D

When I get off my exhausting full-time job I expect to walk through my door, sit down in my big black spinning chair, turn on my big expensive PC and monitor, type in my password, open Google Chrome, log onto the Soda Shop, and gripe about people who gripe about people who gripe about Emily, gosh darn it. And ridiculous to who? To people who think it's ridiculous? If that's the case, then I think we can move past a few weird looks from those kinda folks.

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Kaida
Fudge Marble

*jumps in and starts handing out tutus* HELLOOOOOOOO PEOPLE.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

oh no