The K.R.E. (Klub Rules Emily)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I can't help but notice that it's not anymore. ;)
Nothing.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

underseasie wrote:I can't help but notice it is actually winning, though.
Possibly because ERKers only have one realistic option to vote for, whereas KREers have 6. ;)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wakko
Pistachio

Not anymore. \:D/
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote:
Possibly because ERKers only have one realistic option to vote for, whereas KREers have 6. ;)
Sir, I think that's a very logical reason.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Is that sarcasm? :evil: How dare you be sarcastic to the Ducky! Gosh, if you weren't my co-President, I'd whoop you all the way to ERK... :lol: Actually, I can't even tell what you meant by that last comment. Please clarify, sir. :D
Rosy
Cookie Dough

*shrugs* It's tied, so technically it's in the lead still. Being tied doesn't bother me in the least.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Okay, that's enough of the poem contest. Wakko wins. Moving on to the story contest. Submit your Emily (or ERK, if you must)-hating stories between 500 and 5000 words!
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Everyone is ignoring me.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Sorry, sorry. Alright, I guess I trust you enough now to add you to the pm list. Metal was really the one against you being added, so don't blame the Ducky. :D
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Okay, thanks. I knew you guys would take awhile to accept me because of the #BIG MISTAKE, which was liking Emily.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Ohhhh stories hurray! I will write a story!
Proud K.R.E Member
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote:Sorry, sorry. Alright, I guess I trust you enough now to add you to the pm list. Metal was really the one against you being added, so don't blame the Ducky. :D
Have you been sending out PM's? Because I haven't been getting them.
Wakko
Pistachio

ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote:Okay, that's enough of the poem contest. Wakko wins. Moving on to the story contest. Submit your Emily (or ERK, if you must)-hating stories between 500 and 5000 words!
Yay I won! :mrgreen: Do I get a prize? :O
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote:Okay, that's enough of the poem contest. Wakko wins. Moving on to the story contest. Submit your Emily (or ERK, if you must)-hating stories between 500 and 5000 words!
Congrats Wakko!
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
Emma
Peach Cobbler

A story? Hmmm.... I'll write one. Shouldn't be to hard to find some faults about Emily.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

You, Wakko, will get the satisfaction of knowing that you have pleased the Ducky (though I must confess, I didn't vote for you). :D
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

Sameriazx wrote:A story? Hmmm.... I'll write one. Shouldn't be to hard to find some faults about Emily.
Her ability to go overboard too much would be one. ;)
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
Emma
Peach Cobbler

truAIOfan wrote:
Sameriazx wrote:A story? Hmmm.... I'll write one. Shouldn't be to hard to find some faults about Emily.
Her ability to go overboard too much would be one. ;)
Yeah, like the one episode where they were changing Barret's card for Priscilla. She got this really lame song and made the card super lame. I'm just saying what she did was, like, lame. Anyways I'm halfway done with chapter one of the story.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

EMILY GOOD OR BAD!
Announcer: Welcome ladies and gentle men to the first ever Talk Show! On AIO 101!!

Emily: Yuck another talk show! Probably about the Detectives again! It wasn't a big deal when I was young but now that I'm twenty one! Everyone talks about the Jones/Parker Detective Agency!

Matthew: Uh... Emily why do you listen to that radio show if you hate it?

Emily: They might find our plot soon!

Matthew: You mean the one to take over the world! And ruin peoples lives!!!

Emily: Ya haaaaaaa! But be quite someone is coming!

Someone: Knock knock This is the F.B.I !

Emily: Remember we don't know anything!

Matthew: Ya!!

So how is it so far!?

-- Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:39 pm --
Micky wrote:EMILY GOOD OR BAD!
Announcer: Welcome ladies and gentle men to The Talk Show! On AIO 101!!

Emily: Yuck another talk show! Probably about the Detectives again! It wasn't a big deal when I was young but now that I'm twenty one! Everyone talks about the Jones/Parker Detective Agency!

Matthew: Uh... Emily why do you listen to that radio show if you hate it?

Emily: They might find our plot soon!

Matthew: You mean the one to take over the world! And ruin peoples lives!!!

Emily: Ya haaaaaaa! But be quite someone is coming!

Someone: Knock knock This is the F.B.I !

Emily: Remember we don't know anything!

Matthew: Ya!!

So how is it so far!?
Proud K.R.E Member
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Micky: it's a good start.

Okay here is my short story, it's kind of long, but that's okay. I hope it's as anti-Emily as you would like.
Mathew Parker ran to meet his "partner" in crime solving. Emily Jones was such a pest. Mathew tried hard to do what Mr. Whittaker asked; to find good qualities in Emily. It was quite hard. Emily would be absolutely surprised when she was wrong, if she even admitted she was wrong.
"Hey Em."
"Hello Mathew, I-" She started.
"Well, this case is going to have to wait because I have homework." Mathew interrupted, not wanting to hear much of her voice, which was quite oddly high-pitched.
"I was just going to say that I finished the case." She said awkwardly.
Mathew mixed words about in his brain trying to find something that made sense.
"I...ummm... okay," He ran his fingers through his dark hair. "I gotta go." He mumbled, running away.
Emily sighed back where she was standing. "Hmm. He must be upset, he normally at least stays for a few moment's of awkward silence." She thought, not caring whether he stayed or not. She had enjoyed his company on other cases, but this case he was late. She had naturally decided to finish their biggest case yet, without him.
"Mr. Whittaker wants a list of reasons of good things about Emily tomorrow at three PM," Mathew said to himself, once in his room. "I hope I can come up with at least ten reasons."
"Okay... number one..." Mathew began his list of good things about Emily. "Hmm... this is going to be tough... number one, she is a pretty good detective. Number two....." Mathew put away his notebook, telling himself that he would finish the list later. He looked out the window and saw the moon. It looked like a scoop of ice cream. He licked his lips. He then looked at his clock which said nine pm.
"I must've been working on my list for an hour." He thought.
"OH NO! An hour! I have hardly any time to get my homework done!" He got out his work and saw there wasn't much to do. Although he really needed to get his homework done, his stomach didn't care. He went down to the kitchen and fixed himself a snack.
Soon he was finished with his homework and climbed into bed. He turned off the lamp and went to sleep.

|({[/,.,\]})|

Mathew woke up refreshed and ready for the what God the Father had in store for him. Mathew got up and said a quick prayer to God thanking Him for the day. He made his bed and ran down for a quick bite to eat. He grabbed his backpack and yelled goodbye to his mom. The door flew open and nearly hit Mathew as he ran for it, not wanting to miss the bus. His sister Camilla ran headlong into him. She was supposed to be at in school. She was in third-grade.
"Mathew! I wanted to tell you that I'm driving you to school, along with your sisters." Mathew's mom called out as she grabbed her jacket.
His other sister, Olivia, came out of her room saying, "I'm ready!" Olivia was twelve and was starting to understand the responsibilities of an older sister more everyday.
Mathew slid into the back seat while Camilla and Olivia bickered over who got to sit in the front seat. It ended with Olivia sulkily climbing into the back seat with Mathew.
They arrived at the school and ran to meet their friends, who were waiting for them. Mathew turned to wave to his mom, she waved back.
He and his friends talked about the new ice cream flavor Mr. Whittaker was making.
Mathew looked up and wrung his hands nervously, it was Lorraine. He had a huge crush on her and hoped it wasn't obvious.
"Hello boys, talking about Mr. Whittaker's new secret flavor of ice cream?" Lorraine pulled out a picture of a new flavor of ice cream she invented. "Like it? I showed Mr. Whittaker and I hope he chose it."
Mathew's mouth went dry. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing was coming out. Barret took over for him and replied, "Yeah, we hope it's a shake. But yours looks really good too."
Mathew's voice came back to him and he said, "Hey I brought this new thing I am making," He proceeds to pull out a gadget that looked very strange, with wires sticking out and an interesting dial on the front of it. Luckily, before anyone could say anything the bell rang and they rushed to their classes.
After school Mathew retrieved a few things from his locker and studied them closely as he walked down the hall. He bumped into Emily.
"Mathew! You know that other case that I'd, I mean we'd been working on for a long time?" She said all in one breath. She heaved out a huge breath.
"Yeah. What about it?" Mathew asked, in spite of himself, curious.
"You know about that strange looking paper we found a week ago?! We thought it was part of that case and it wasn't!?" She shrieked with extreme excitement. Mathew nodded. "Well I found out that when you put it in the fridge for a while you can see words! Look at what is says!" She was attracting much attention. Mathew took the paper and read it thoroughly. He walked up to the nearest garbage can and threw it in with such obvious annoyance.
"What?" Emily had no idea what she did wrong, and that really bugged Mathew.
"What, you ask? What, she says." Mathew couldn't believe her. Did she really want to ruin all of Mr. Whittaker's plans?
"What is it Mathew?" Emily stomped her foot in impatience.
Mathew shook his head, "Goodbye Emily, see ya tomorrow. You'll figure out soon enough. I know you will." With that he left, leaving Emily standing there practically clueless.

|({[/,.,\]})|

"I know! He thinks that I'll do a horrible job of announcing it to all of the kids! I have the perfect idea." Emily thought, plans stretching out before her. First stop, the cafeteria. She talked with the lunch lady until she had her way. Next stop, home, to finish out the plans. Emily knew that Mr. Whittaker was going to love this!

|({[/,.,\]})|

Mathew tramped into Whit's End and sat down at a booth. He needed to come up with something for his list, and quick. Mr. Whittaker was going to sit down any minute. He quickly wrote down a few things that didn't make any sense as Mr. Whittaker approached the booth.
"Hello Mathew. It's an awfully nice day out. I saw your sister playing down the street. Does your mother know?"
Mathew thought for a moment and replied, "I'm not sure, but she might have."
There were a few moments of silence, just to enjoy the moment. Mathew slid the paper over and Mr. Whittaker examined it.
"Now, don't you think that Emily has a few more good character qualities? Oh sure she's good being a detective and she might not be rude to her father, but deep down I'm sure she has lot's of good character qualities. But then you are right. There is always room for improvement, some more than others. But Emily just is too speedy, zipping around, it's hard to think when you are going so fast."
Mathew deflated slowly. Mr. Whittaker wasn't getting it. "Well then you can always say that she has a tendency to overdo things ad she doesn't realize that she irritates everyone she sees, and she-"
"Hold it!" Mr. Whittaker said sharply.
Mathew hung his head, ashamed that he would talk about someone like that.
"I'm sorry Mr. Whittaker."
"Oh no Mathew. Emily is the one you need to apologize to. But let's acknowledge that she does need some help. And the best way to do that is to appreciate her and just still love her no matter what character flaws she has. That's what Jesus would do." Mr. Whittaker was called to the counter by Connie for something. Mathew sat there thinking.
"Mr. Whittaker wants me to help her. I'll help her the best I can!" Mathew thought.

|({[/,.,\]})|

The next day Mathew carried Emily's books as he walked Emily home from school. They chatted about Emily's new book, and Mathew's new invention.
"So what does it do, exactly?" Emily asked.
"Well you see this wire right here? Well it connects to this and that connects to this thing here, and that powers the dial to calculate numbers."
"So, basically it's a calculator." Emily said in an uppity way.
"Um, yeah."
"Couldn't you've just said that?"
"Yeah, but-"
"I think you're just trying to sound smarter than me!" Emily's face flashed and Mathew backed away.
"No! I was just explaining-"
"You were just explaining in a way that I couldn't understand, just because you wanted me sound dumb and you sound smart! I'm going home alone, Mathew Parker!" And with that she stormed off, after ripping her book bag out of Mathew's hands.
"Well that went well." He said as he turned and shuffled home, his thoughts confusing him and making him wonder about things Mr. Whittaker said.

|({[/,.,\]})|

The next day at school, in the cafeteria, everyone was talking about the strange food choice for the desert; and ice cream cone. It was a welcome, rare treat and everyone enjoyed it. Amidst all the chaos Emily managed to raise her shrill voice above all the others. She was trying to get everyone's attention and she succeeded. Mathew looked at her, as did everyone else, and wondered what she had to say.
"Speaking of ice cream, you all know Mr. Whittaker is making a new ice cream flavor!" At this part the crowd screamed at the joy of hearing the words, ice cream. Emily smiled at them. "I have a special announcement, the ice cream flavor is....." The kids gasped. They knew Emily would be right, as she always insisted.
Emily was about to say what it was when someone from the back of the crowd shouted, "Hey! We don't wanna know! It Mr. Whittaker wanted us to know, he would have told us! Don't ruin his surprise!" A moment of silence came over the kids as they pondered this new thought. Mathew sighed. She'd done it again. Emily climbed down from the table she was standing on when a teacher came in and told everyone to hurry up with eating lunch.
Mathew made his way to Emily through the large crowd around Emily. The crowd was a mix of kids who either was telling her that she had the worst idea ever, or they wanted to know what it was. Mathew reached Emily and pulled her into the hallway.
"What were you thinking!? That was a terrible idea! Did you even ask Mr. Whittaker if you could!? Yeah, so you showed me the flavor of the ice cream, but everyone at school! Really!?" Mathew shook his head.
"I didn't think that Mr. Whittaker wouldn't want me to. Naturally it would be better the way I did it right?" Emily was so sure of herself that she didn't even think of Mr. Whittaker's thoughts and feeling.

|({[/,.,\]})|

Mathew sat at the counter and ordered a Wod-Fam-Choc-Sod and sat there next to Barret.
"Man, what was she thinking?" Barret exclaimed as he sipped his own soda.
Mathew shrugged and drank his soda.
"Hey Mathew." Mathew turned and saw Mr. Whittaker.
"Hello."
"I talked with Emily. She said she thought it would be a good idea."
"It's okay. I figured she would say that." It was true. Emily would be Emily and there was nothing he could do about it. And that was okay. Although she may annoy him, there was nothing he could do. He was just going to have to live with her, and hope she would eventually change. Mr. Whittaker was right. He would have to just encourage, and hope for Emily.
Last edited by Emma on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.