The K.R.E. (Klub Rules Emily)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Because, Homeschoolcowgirl, well, there are various reasons if you'll please indulge me.

For one thing, what does KRE do? It's no secret. KRE is dedicated to complaining about Emily and the ERK. In other words, it's dedicated to insults. Literally 100% dedicated to them. We have fun making up silly games and contests, whereas they have no purpose except complaining, over and over and over. It's unkind and well, it's hard to see why anyone would join, it seems just plain boring.

For another, it's very closed minded. The majority of people here are against ERK, as I said. In other words, they are against liking Emily. They insist that Emily is annoying and there is no two ways about that. Even though being annoyed is an emotion and thus subjective. Isn't that a bit silly?

And finally, well... It's a club made mainly of middle-teen-aged guys who enjoy insulting a fictional little girl and poking fun at a club celebrating that girl, a club comprised mainly of younger women. Lame.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

HomeschoolCowgirl, you can help the guys over there hold up the castle. I'll lend you some virtual gloves to keep from getting splinters (we have wood all over the ground from an earlier demolition) :D

PF, you're an older teenaged guy (yeah, I know how old you are). You like a little twelve-year-old pip with a squeaky voice...while nothing against that, I just can't let it pass without a verbal assault or two. :D And besides, with all the snarky comments you make, it's just begging to release my dark side. :evil:
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'm a teenaged guy? Thanks for noticing. You will noticed I carefully said "mainly" both in reference to KRE and ERK.

If there's something wrong with liking tween characters than nobody should be an AIO fan.

Me, make snarky comments? Me?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Agent 86
Caramel Crunch

Now, now no violence people, you remember the rules don't you?
The rules wrote:Keep all conversations PG-rated:
Basically keep all content appropriate for all ages. This includes both pictures and comments. Watch your language, violence, etc. We have all ages here, please be mindful of that.
This is a block of text. I'm not sure why I put this here, or why you are reading this. Well, I guess I should say something witty here.. I'm not going to, but you'll probably stick around just in case I change my mind. Um.. Running out of things to say.. Wait, you're still reading this? OK, that's too much, stop. Seriously, STOP.
Rebel.
http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Helios
Butter Pecan

Almost an adult, PF. Mind your matters (lol) :P

Yeah, how could I not notice? When you said you were CUTE? My eyes bugged out at that point and I've been straining after your posts ever since. *snicker snicker* :P

I said nothing wrong with it. I'm just gonna pester the life oughta ya for it (you'll return the favor, I'm sure). So we're even, nicht wahr? :D

Yes. YOU. Mister Poundy ma'am, makes snarky comments. Don't stop, my love, I love you for it *gag snicker* :P
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

* brings large jack to hold up castle*
Hey guys, would this help?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I believe it would!

*Starts rapping a la Lights out at Whit's End* (You'll only get it if you've heard that episode)
Helios
Butter Pecan

I intentionally didn't hear that episode, Mr. End.

But I heard the rap.

My dreams will be haunted forever... :)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Yes, true that. :lol:
Helios
Butter Pecan

*gasp*

Metal's been gone only three days, and already the pall of death settles over us... :P
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

I KNEW this shouldn't have been the first topic on the SS I've looked at.

I just knew it.

I don't know whether to stay 50 feet away at all times or embrace all of you with open arms. xD Personally, I'm a bit conflicted on how I feel about Emily, but I usually take the K.R.E.'s side. *runs away*
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Agent 86
Caramel Crunch

Come back Audrey! We could use some members!
This is a block of text. I'm not sure why I put this here, or why you are reading this. Well, I guess I should say something witty here.. I'm not going to, but you'll probably stick around just in case I change my mind. Um.. Running out of things to say.. Wait, you're still reading this? OK, that's too much, stop. Seriously, STOP.
Rebel.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Audrey wrote:...
I KNEW this shouldn't have been the first topic on the SS I've looked at.

I just knew it.

I don't know whether to stay 50 feet away at all times or embrace all of you with open arms. xD Personally, I'm a bit conflicted on how I feel about Emily, but I usually take the K.R.E.'s side. *runs away*
Hey! Get back here! *Runs after Audrey and trips her with a pair of earbuds*
Helios
Butter Pecan

Audrey, both stay 50 feet away and embrace us....with REALLY long arms. :D If you join, we'll have two more people than ERK. And actually, KRE isn't so much anti-Emily as anti-ERK. :D So you don't have to hate Emily....

Much. :P

BTW, 50 feet is a good blast radius. I'm the resident explosives expert around here, so demolitions will be a bit erratic at times. *grins, then plunks a bag of dynamite over her shoulder and scurries off* ;)
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I'm back! :D

I wasn't exactly gone a week, but whatev.

-- Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:18 am --

Oh, and btw, Aud, PLEASE join us! :D We've got Renae, Shtakji, Helios, (and me...XD) the works! :D
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Agent 86
Caramel Crunch

And me...... :x ;)
Rebel.
Helios
Butter Pecan

I'm the works? Well, if you mean fireworks, then yes. :D And you forgot yelsew...he counts too! :)

BTW, Metal, you said you'd be gone a week. Why the early return? *grins*
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Helios wrote:I'm the works? Well, if you mean fireworks, then yes. :D And you forgot yelsew...he counts too! :)

BTW, Metal, you said you'd be gone a week. Why the early return? *grins*
Ah, didn't think of him.

I originally thought my fast was gonna be a week, but it turned out only to be 5 days. :D Which is nice, it felt much longer... XD
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Helios
Butter Pecan

Fast? You mean, you're addicted to this or something??? *eyes bug in shock* METAL!!!

Lol, joking. :) And 5 days is close enough to a week. :D
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Helios wrote:Fast? You mean, you're addicted to this or something??? *eyes bug in shock* METAL!!!

Lol, joking. :) And 5 days is close enough to a week. :D
Lol, no. Social networking as a whole, on the other hand...XD

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!