The K.R.E. (Klub Rules Emily)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:Here I am, a new guy not in any club.Should I join E.S.K., E.R.K. or AFEC?
E.R.K.! We have brownies!!!! (Only my sis will get real brownies if she decides to join) but still, BROWNIES!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

A three word statement and bribery. The E.S.K. is not impressing me with their intelligence. They've biased me against them already. Does the founder have any intellectual arguments? :idea:
~ Walker in Dreams
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Join the E.S.K.! It doesn't matter about our intelligence, it matters what your opinions are on Emily.

P.S. I updated my sig.
Nothing.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:A three word statement and bribery. The E.S.K. is not impressing me with their intelligence. They've biased me against them already. Does the founder have any intellectual arguments? :idea:
I am the founder, and I have many intellectual arguments about why Emily stinks. First of all, her voice. None of you can deny that her voice is difficult to listen to. If a character's voice is so exasperatingly annoying that we can't stand to listen to them for more than 3 seconds at a time, how can they not stink? But her voice isn't the only problem. Her true character has not really been shown on the show yet, she's too busy playing detective and having crushes and blackmailing people. She's running around so much we don't really know much about her, her true character, her true relationships with people, and her true relationship with God. All of these things need to be brought up in a character before I admit that he or she rules. And Emily has even gone on the edge of being mean on several occasions. (Square One) I know those aren't the best reasons ever, but please join our club! PF doesn't have any really good reasons for her ruling either, if you'll notice.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I totally agree. E.S.K. rules!
Nothing.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

E S K Rocks the Party and keeps it pumping in an Old School Way!!!!!!! :P :P :P

Did you like my ESK Song :D
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yes! Fodo, would you write the Official ESK Anthem?
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Yes! Fodo, would you write the Official ESK Anthem?
I would love to! It might take me a day tho.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:A three word statement and bribery. The E.S.K. is not impressing me with their intelligence. They've biased me against them already. Does the founder have any intellectual arguments? :idea:
If you are interested in the arguments surrounding Emily, I believe the best ones can be found in the Debating Emily topic. Interestingly, most arguments were made by myself, Pound Foolish, and CreativeThinker. We all ended up starting opposing clubs. I suppose mine isn't really opposing, especially since members from either club can join. We also have proper spelling. ;) We offer ice cream cake, bit only as a token of our goodwill towards others, and not as bribery.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

T.S. (myself) wrote:
If you are interested in the arguments surrounding Emily, I believe the best ones can be found in the Debating Emily topic. Interestingly, most arguments were made by myself, Pound Foolish, and CreativeThinker. We all ended up starting opposing clubs. I suppose mine isn't really opposing, especially since members from either club can join. We also have proper spelling. ;) We offer ice cream cake, bit only as a token of our goodwill towards others, and not as bribery.

YEHSJK wE Spelly Thinne
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

What does YEHSJK wE Spelly Thinne mean, fodo? Anyway, E.S.K. is offering Chocolate Chip Muffins to members, so join today!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Wait. Are you saying that saying that we have brownies is bribery? Cause, 1. I said E.R.K., not E.S.K., and 2. All the Emily Clubs are bragging about what sweets they have, and, 3. you should join whichever club YOU agree with. If you like Emily, join E.R.K. if you don't like her, join *sigh* E.S.K. or, if you think that she needs to change, join A.F.E.C.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

But you all need your just desserts! Ice cream cake isn't real cake though, and CC just launched a takeover saying how much they hate brownies, so chocolate chip muffins are the only good dessert in The Emily Klubs.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Yeah, right. Brownies are way better than muffins. But just like Emily rules, so do brownies. I'm not saying that I don't like muffins, but brownies are way better. But, we're getting kinda off-topic here, so, tell me Mr. Thinker, why exactly Emily stinks, as you say?
꿈. 희망. 전진.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I already said why in this topic and in Debating Emily. I don't need to exhaust myself telling everyone over and over why Emily Stinks! when I've already done it.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
I am the founder, and I have many intellectual arguments about why Emily stinks. First of all, her voice. None of you can deny that her voice is difficult to listen to. If a character's voice is so exasperatingly annoying that we can't stand to listen to them for more than 3 seconds at a time, how can they not stink? But her voice isn't the only problem. Her true character has not really been shown on the show yet, she's too busy playing detective and having crushes and blackmailing people. She's running around so much we don't really know much about her, her true character, her true relationships with people, and her true relationship with God. All of these things need to be brought up in a character before I admit that he or she rules. And Emily has even gone on the edge of being mean on several occasions. (Square One) I know those aren't the best reasons ever, but please join our club! PF doesn't have any really good reasons for her ruling either, if you'll notice.
Her voice bothers me not at all. How strange that it would bother anyone.
Her busyness is her personality. She is an active person. And our actions don't show our character etc. than I don't know what does.
Indeed I am rot ready to admit she rules.
And I don't know a character that hasn't gone on the edge of being mean. (Except Lester.)
~ Walker in Dreams
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Her voice doesn't bother you? Not even in Stage Fright? No offense, but are you deaf?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

If Arkan's deaf, than why is he... ;)
The mark of a good voice isn't whether or not it annoys people. It's the acting quality, and how well the voice matches the character. Those aren't subjective. How (censored) a voice is, is utterly subjective.
And for Pete's sake, stop saying her voice is (censored) and pointing out the same things she did in the same episodes over and over again like, as Bernard put it, you're playing Polly Parrot!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Well, I wouldn't have to do that if people wouldn't keep asking me about Emily and starting clubs about how she rules! Look, pal, I haven't joined any Debate Societies lately, so I'm not an expert at debate. I suppose it's not Emily's voice that annoys me, it's her lines. She's just - I don't know, immature, obnoxious, weird, stubborn, arrogant, annoying, and just plain stupid.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Okay, if I was a mod, I would seriously consider deleting all of the Emily Rules/Stinks Threads. You guys are treating each other like enemies, and I thought that this forum was about talking about AIO together.

Pound Foolish, I am surprised at you, I really thought that you would be above using bad words. I know that you censored them, but the thought and intention was still there.

Debating Emily is one thing, and I am very impressed with T.S., who is able to communicate his opinion of Emily without yelling, swearing, or name calling. That is what a good debater does. You cannot say you are a debater if the only way to get your point across is by being rude.

I am no longer going to visit these threads.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~