The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Welcome, adventurous stranger, to the
Emily RULES! Klub
Emily Jones, private investigator. Or, Private Eye, as some call them.
We, ERK, are dedicated to preserving her good name. Here’s the situation:
There are a number of despicable semi-human beings who regularly say cruel things about Emily. “I hate her” “she’s totally annoying” and “I can’t stand her” and other such mature phrases are common among the Emily-Haters.
So we’re here to counter them. Emily is an enjoyable character, with some depth, and who delivers the occasional laugh, who simply doesn’t deserve the kind of criticism she gets.
What we do:
We have contests, do Emily-fan art, “kill” Emily haters… pretty much whatever comes into our nutty heads.
Who can join:
Anyone. Whether you’re brand new or have been a member for months. Even ex-Emily-haters. Simply post on here announcing your desire to join, and you will be welcome at all contests and meetings. If you’re thinking, “I kind of like Emily, but I’m not sure she, ‘rules’”, then that’s fine. Again, not all of us are super crazy about Emily. We just show the Emily-haters there are lots of people who know that Emily is likable, not necessarily that she is fantastic.
Why join:
Things get crazy here, but it’s always entertaining. You are put under no obligations whatsoever by joining. Try it out. And believe it or not, chances are you’ll have fun.
Alright, have you made your decision? You’ll join? My congratulations. You are about to embark on a journey. You are Christened an:Emilyophile. Always remember our creed… Emily RULES!

Blind Detour:

Option 1: Look

Option 2: Book

Complete this detour to check into the pit stop.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Y'know, it'll be fun to see how many (or few) members you get. ;)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

YAY! I LOVE THIS CLUB. Pound Foolish- you are a genius. (Like I said before, though...don't let my words get to your head, buster!!!) And Godsgirl, it sounds as if you don't have much faith in us! I trust you will join our club, will you not? If not...then don't worry, we'll began our quest to convert you right away.;)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Go ahead, TRY and convert me. ;)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I'm not sure if I'm gonna join.
Nothing.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I refuse to join, unless someone here dies a tragic death, and their dying wish is that I join the club.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Dear T.S- I was attacked by a dinosaur yesterday and the doctors say I probably won't be here much longer, I have but one dying wish...
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Poor Suzy. How on earth did you manage to be attacked by dinosaur?
Whittifer, please do join! You're not declaring yourself an Emily enthusiast be joining this group. It would just mean you're not an Emily-Hater.
And, here's a special announcement for today I shall make before posting it in the character of the week topic... I'm afraid, Emily, has....
WON the third Character of the Week by just ONE vote! We did it! Congratulations, troops!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Do I seriousley have to put Emily Rules! If I want to join?
Nothing.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

We won? WE WON?! OHMYGOSH, WE WON!!! I'm sooo happy!
Oh and Whittifer, you totally should join...besides, a little "Emily Rules!" on your signature would make you look extra cool like Pound Foolish and I. 8-)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

You guys aren't even going to try to convert me?

You must not have many reasons for me to join then.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Same here. Poor Suzy. How much longer do the doctors say you have? ;)

Emily won? I'll I have to say is: if she's worthy to be Character of the week, then she had better get her act together and become a relatable human!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Not very long, my only wish for now is that you might become a member of the Emily RULES! klub. Would you do that for me, T.S? :)
(Good lands, I just flat out lied didn't I? And on a Sunday of all days! Uh oh...)
You have to admit though, she is a pretty entertaining character.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Sorry, no, but you could join my Lucy fan club!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I love Lucy!<--Haha! I totally didn't say that intentionally) What do I have to do to join the Lucy fan club?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

First, you have to give up the Emily fan club...

No, just kidding. I offer dual citzenship. I have yet to form an actual page for this club, and when I do, you can join. I may this afternoon.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Sorry, I shall not give up the Emily fan club. But I may be interested in joining your Lucy club!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I'll join. I admit

Emily RULES
except when she's blackmailing people and being mean which is pretty much all the time.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

WOOTON!!! Please take the blackmailing part off. Kays? Thank you.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:WOOTON!!! Please take the blackmailing part off. Kays? Thank you.
sorry, but no.