The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Greetings, everyone here so far. It's lovely to be talking to you. So, our topics may include things like:

Is green the best color in the world?

What do you think of the Emily solve it yourself mysteries in clubhouse magazine?

Is an experiment like microwaving socks of scientific value?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Emma
Peach Cobbler

My bros getting on in a few minutes so we will have a KRE member. But I hope more people come.
Great! Let's get started.

-- Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:20 pm --

My thoughts on the questions you said are: green is one of the best colors. I love the solve it yourself mysterys. And what did you mean on the third one.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Okey doki loki, I look forward to it.

While we're waiting, let's discuss what would happen if Emily did a talk show with Crying Bryan Dern.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Some greens are okay, some are blah, some are pretty. :P

I enjoy some of the Emily mysteries, they remind me of Encyclopedia Brown stories, which I have a whole collection of.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Arkán is in hypothetical attendance.
~ Walker in Dreams
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

While we're waiting, let's discuss what would happen if Emily did a talk show with Crying Bryan Dern.
I think that Emily would be trying to have a serious conversation about something, and Dern would just keep making snide remarks about her age until Emily flew off the handle and told the world something embarrassing she had deduced about him.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Who's crying Bryan dern?
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

GratiaDei wrote:
I think that Emily would be trying to have a serious conversation about something, and Dern would just keep making snide remarks about her age until Emily flew off the handle and told the world something embarrassing she had deduced about him.
I think that would happen.

Green is one of many great colours.
And the Emily mysteries tend to be great, with great illustrations.
~ Walker in Dreams
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Like, Gratia, that squeaks rubber duckies at people? :P (Odyssey Sings.)

Sameriasz, that Cryin Bryan Dern was a major character with a major attitude problem. He was very funny and talked on Odyssey radio stations.

Agreed, Arkan. The illustrations often just make those Clubhouse articles. Like the last time, with the picture of Matthew sniffing the quarterback character.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

*bawls* You don't know who Cryin' Bryan Dern is? D:

Okay, all jokes aside, I do think that it would be quite the interesting conversation...

What would happen if Emily met BBC's Sherlock?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

I'm here!
K.R.E. Rules!
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Belle wrote:What would happen if Emily met BBC's Sherlock?
I must say, with great solidity, who cares.
~ Walker in Dreams
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Pound Foolish wrote:Greetings, everyone here so far. It's lovely to be talking to you. So, our topics may include things like:

Is green the best color in the world?

What do you think of the Emily solve it yourself mysteries in clubhouse magazine?

Is an experiment like microwaving socks of scientific value?
No, but it is up there. I haven't read the mysteries, so I wouldn't know. No, absolutely not.

-- Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:42 pm --
Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:
Belle wrote:What would happen if Emily met BBC's Sherlock?
I must say, with great solidity, who cares.
^ this this this ^
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Greetings, Mr. Whit's End.

Obviously Arkan and me aren't big Sherlock watchers. ;) Actually, we've never seen a single one. Mom says it has a touch of nudity here and there and things like that. What would happen if she met the Pevensies? Would they get along?
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

I'm sorry to say this, but Emily's investigation skills are not nearly good enough to impress Sherlock.

She'd probably get along fine with the Pevensies, but I think she would probably think they were crazy for talking about Narnia. Emily in Narnia, however, that's a whole different question...
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Emily in Narnia! I adore that idea. I think she and Reepicheep would get along.

Or how about Rapunzel from Tangled? (Excuse the double post, Blondie.)
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

No. They would not get along.
English kids from that time period, the Pevensies included, would not be able to stand such an American kid.
~ Walker in Dreams
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:What would happen if she met the Pevensies? Would they get along?
Who cares?

I mean. *cough* Hmm..

The reason I asked was because of GratiaDei's quote:
GratiaDei wrote:
Sherlock has an uncanny ability to be able to deduce a lot of things about people, even having only spent a little bit of time with them, so it would be interesting to see them together, deducing things about each other, though Sherlock would be extremely better at it. :P
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Perhaps they wouldn't. They're too much alike.

So, Gaberk. why are you a member of the K.R.E. and what don't you like about Miss. Jones?

(And upon reflection, I absolutely agree with you, Blondie. While I've never seen the show, I adore the stories. That would be so fun to see. "I see, Mr. Sherlock, that you were in a garden recently. You have two types of petals on your shirt." "I see, Miss Jones, you are in love. There is a slight leap to each of your steps even as you try to walk normally.")
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I subscribed to this topic and I kept on being spammed with at least three emails a minute.