The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm working on it. D: I know that the contest needs to be wrapped up, amd I apologize for the delay. It's been a really busy, stressful week. I'll try to get it finished as soon as possible. Though I'm pretty much throwing in the towel after seeing Rosy's drawing. Did you do her facial features yourself? o.o They're so perfect. o.o Not that your others aren't perfect, or that I'm suprised these are. I just could never do that. o.o
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I want to do one, too; it'll be something quick, but I've had other art projects for my portfolio that I've had to do. This weekend, I think, will be when I have it.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Samantha14 wrote: Did you do her facial features yourself? o.o They're so perfect. o.o
Umm...heh. No, I didn't. =P I have one of those "fashion designing" books have all the basics lined out, all you have to do is trace them, or draw over them.
But I can't wait to see your and Tiger Shadow's entries! ^_^
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I think I do her as a puppy. Or a manga character. I'll try both and see which one is better.
underseasie: That looks good. Did you do it on the computer?
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Sameriazx wrote: underseasie: That looks good. Did you do it on the computer?
Aww, thanks! And nope, I used old-fashioned colored pencils. ;)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Coool!!!!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Now, we will still continue contest we are currently having. Please continue to make your entries and post them. However, we will also be debating with the anti-Emilyists. Some of you have missed debating in K.R.E. I thank you for your patience, now it pays off!

We will also be having an E.R.K. vs. K.R.E. LIVE debate at on Sunday, August 31, 2:00 Pacific Standard Time! "Be there or... or be someplace else."
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

As commander of the KRE I decline your request.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Um. Would it make any difference if I beg and plead?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I can play devil's advocate if need be.

This is also a great opportunity for temporary peace and fun between the clubs. We could also use the FCD castle; I'm sure Wren would be fine with that under the circumstances.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

PF, your handwriting is atrocious.

Just sayin'. :P

Erm. Ahem. That was sort of mean. I'm sorry.

I would certainly love for you ALL to attend a banquet at our castle for the debate. :D We will serve lots of wonderful foods, so hopefully everyone's favorite. =]
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Ooooohh. Sounds fantastic! Though I bet once we get to 99, people will stop posting in hopes of starting the 100 page. Heh.

But a new contest? What is it?
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

underseasie wrote:Ooooohh. Sounds fantastic! Though I bet once we get to 99, people will stop posting in hopes of starting the 100 page. Heh.
I *cough* got the 1000th post, in case anyone has forgotten. It would be neat to continue that streak...
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

No new contest. This is to everyone with similar questions. As I said, the contest we're doing NOW is CONTINUING. Everything proceeds as NORMAL, except we will ALSO be debating with K.R.E. Okey doki loki, everyone? :)
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Here's my second entry, Emily as Rapunzel.
I'm sorry it's sideways, I can't figure out how to rotate it.

LONG LIVE ERK!!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Belle wrote:
underseasie wrote:Ooooohh. Sounds fantastic! Though I bet once we get to 99, people will stop posting in hopes of starting the 100 page. Heh.
I *cough* got the 1000th post, in case anyone has forgotten. It would be neat to continue that streak...
*deletes Belle's post*
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

I'm going to submit a picture of Emily as a pushmi-pullyu sometime, I hope. (Hope I'm not offensive)

-- Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:27 pm --

I'm going to submit a picture of Emily as a pushmi-pullyu sometime, I hope. (Hope I'm not offensive)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

T.S. (myself) wrote:
Belle wrote:
*deletes Belle's post*
*deletes T.S. (myself)*
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

I'm in Korea. What time is the debate at my time?
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Awesome! I guess I'll start work on a third entry..hehe

Though sadly I don't think I'll be available for the debate. :cry:

John Henry - According to this time converter website I found, 2:00 PM PST is 6:00 AM of Monday your time. I'm not sure if that's totally accurate, but I hope it gives you some idea of when.
P.S. GratiaDei, I turned it sideways for you. =)
꿈. 희망. 전진.