The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I do in fact, have ideas. However, I've been considering let you guys have a chance to come up with your own contest. If you'd rather to with one of my wonderful ideas, which I would cerrrrtainly understand, who wouldn't, then that's fine.

However, if any of you would like to do something, I'd be delighted to see your ideas.

Smile Awhile, there are no guidelines. Simply tell us you're in, and post in our contests, meetings and conversations whenever you feel like it.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Wow, I just had this sudden sensation of that irritating hum getting louder for about 10 seconds... Wonder what it could be??

Ohhhhh, what fun!
We could do a photography contest. But instead of using pictures from the internet, we actually take pictures of things that make us think of Emily, or of the lessons we've learned from her...

Or we could create original quotes of what we think Emily might say...

I can't think of anything else at the moment...
Purple Panda
Strawberry

I think that's an excellent idea, Liz. Oh Foolish! I support Liz' alike's idea in case you're interested. If course, I generally support anyone in the illustrious circles of the ERK :D
By the way, that hum is actually the subtle sound of genius waiting to be released.
“I’m not a psychopath. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock Holmes
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Thank you, Purple Panda! I'm hoping PF finds me equally brilliant ;) haha

(The hum is KRE talking... Not genius bubbling. ;) trust me, definitely not that!)
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

*knocks on the door of the ERK headquarters*

A guard answers and says "Who are you?"

I am T.S. (myself).

"What do you seek?"

To be received into the fold of the ERK and join the fellowship of Emily-lovers. *kneels* I protest and swear, in your presence, to live and die within the ERK, and to protect and defend it against all at the peril of my life and blood! (to mimic a quote from Henry IV)

Also, to second what Helios said, do we have to perform penance to get in?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

T.S. (myself), I believe you mean profess instead of protest.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Apparently "protest" was used differently back then. :(
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hear ye, hear ye! This meeting of ERK is now in session. The sort-of-honorable Pound Foolish presiding, Vice President Aftershocker is vice-presiding.
Thank you, Sammy. We have to solemn matters to be gravely brought before us. One, that we so far have two suggestions for our next contest, both suggested by the wise-ish, bookish and Elvish Liza'like. Let's give her a big hand. Well, Sammy? Give her the giant plastic hand. Thanks.

Anyone may make further suggestions. Whether there are anymore or not, we shall vote on which contest to do first soon.

The second matter: TS, one of our enemies, a follower of the Guild of Mr. Thinker, a leader of the way of Metal and Iron, an... I shudder to say it... An acknowledged non-tutu wearer, has asked most eloquently for admittance to our esteemed circles. Now, TS is a respected member of the SSS (Soda Shop Society) and not known to be the sort to pull foolish pranks. Shall we accept him?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

NO. O_O And double NO.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Helios
Butter Pecan

I'd say to accept him, but I'm not a member.

YET. *sneers at Metal* :P

Oh, Pound Foolish, and oh the delight of my eyes, I too request humble entrance to the well-lighted abode of the afore-hated-but-now-beloved Emily Klub. :D Do you accept my request, One for Whom my blood shall flow through a thousand rivers? (dude, don't that sound gross!) :D
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I also retract my vows to the KRE and solemnly swear to love Emily for the rest of my life. (Or until I stop liking Odyssey...) Can I join?
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Yeah, what everyone else joining the KRE has said.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I'm sorry to say this, but it's waaaayyy to unbelievable to be true. They're obviously trying to join us to attempt to destroy us from within.
Mr. Whit's End wrote:Whittifer, Metal, read the PM, if you haven't.
Metal15 wrote:I read that PM, and I say you guys CAN'T JOIN THE ENEMY!!! I don't care how desirable those ERKers seem to be.
^^^ "Read the PM"^^^
My guess is that Mr. Whit's End or Helios sent out a PM explaining that KRE was going to infiltrate our forces as double agents, trying to get wind of our latest top-secret proj-*screeches to a halt* See? They're doing it already. I say NAY! It's a trap, and we should revoke their memberships immediately until they can really prove they've changed. After all, one member changing? Yeah, maybe. But 4 of the top KRE quitting to join us? No way.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Purple Panda
Strawberry

Sorry, I would love to have all these new members, but something's a little fishy about this sudden revival, and all of this mucking about in the Land of the Turncoat. However shall we verify?
“I’m not a psychopath. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock Holmes
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, when all of you ERK rocket scientists find out what kind of parasite is eating their brains, could you please send them back to us?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Helios
Butter Pecan

I DO NOT HAVE GRAVE-BRAINS!!! :twisted:

I'm joining the ERK, not because of any silly PM (what PM??? Clue me in here, guys...), but because I want to. I mean, yeah, KRE was fun, but two of my VERY BEST FRIENDS are ERK.

And Emily doesn't annoy me all that much anymore. I know this sounds sudden, but that's the truth. :D

Since when did I become top KRE? :?
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I say we let them in. If some of you are concerned, how about a short period of time that those who wish to join are here on a trial basis.

If they are being honest about their intentions, then we don't want to turn them down because we were afraid! We have nothing to hide, and nothing to lose. No matter what their intent, honest or no, we are still strong! We will not be moved!

*takes plastic hand from Shey* thank you! PF!
Wakko
Pistachio

I was one of the head members at KRE? :?
Mara
Pistachio

I agree with Lexi! Their eyes are finally being opened Emily's awesomeness!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Alright. So, it seems we're accepting them?

This is how the great president sees it.

Perhaps they mean to "spy on us" for fun. Obviously, even if it is fun for them, that can do us no harm as, erm, everything we say on here is public anyway.

Maybe they just want to fool us. If so, who cares?

Maybe they want to troll our contests? So? What harm can that do? Besides, they already do.

Maybe they want to participate in one of our contests, win, and then change their entry to something anti Emily. Now, this actually would be very annoying. I submit we can ignore this possibility on the grounds that such a plan calls for way more intelligence and creativity than KRE deserves credit for by the greatest stretches of the imagination. That is proof enough.

Finally, they have consistently insisted they are in fact sincere. Whenever questioned about, they claim they are serious. I think we should trust them. They have repented.

We all like TS, Mr. Whit's End, Ashley and... Well, okay. Helios is a hair unlikable. But anyhow, still, they deserve our trust, don't they?